剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我6岁时就失去了
It happened to me when I was 6.
-6岁 -我爸打赌输了
- 6? - My dad lost a bet.
我们睡在车里
We slept in a car.
就是这样
It was a whole thing.
聊天很开心
Hey, good talk.
我失去对丘巴卡和韩索罗的信心时
As I lost faith in Chewie and Han Solo,
我妈正想办法搞定爱丽卡的独唱
my mom was trying to land Erica's solo.
苏茜·辛诺曼
Hey, hey, Suzie Cinoman.
蒙哥马利县排名第一的音乐和形意舞老师
How's the number-one music and interpretive-dance teacher
最近好吗
in Montgomery County?
你现在要把我怎么样
What's gonna happen to me right now?
现在只是
Well, all that's happening right now
金发女给你送黄油蛋糕[与金发女同音]来了
is that this blondie brought you some blondies.
我甚至在上面洒了点肉桂粉[与辛诺曼同音]
I even sprinkled some cinnamon on top.
咱们变成甜点了
It's us in dessert form.
非常有心
That's very nice.
我要过去把门打开
I'm just, um, gonna go ahead and open this door
-让大家看到我没事 -拜托
- to make sure that people know I'm okay. - Oh, come on.
一切都这么美好
Everything's just peachy.
来吧 吃口我们
Here. Have a bite of us.
来吧 送进嘴里
Go on. Put it in your face.
好好吃
Yum, yum.
我想现在我们是朋友了
I guess we are friends now.
最好的朋友
Best friends.
你在咀嚼这个的时候 考虑下这个
And while you're chewing on that, chew on this --
你要让爱丽卡独唱 否则你就死了
You're gonna give Erica a solo or it's your ass.
我就知道
I knew it!
这些黄油蛋糕不仅是洒上了肉桂粉
These blondies aren't just sprinkled with cinnamon,
-洒上的还有欺骗 -放弃吧
- they're sprinkled with deceit. - Oh, give it up.
爱丽卡必须唱光明节的歌♥
Erica has to sing about Hanukkah.
-她外公盼了一年了 -我试过了
- It's what her grandpa looks forward to all year. - I tried.
她不喜欢陀螺
She's just not down with the dreidel.
没得商量
End of story.
肯定有其他的有趣的光明节歌♥曲
Well, there must be one other fun Hanukkah song.
想想 有一首
Think. There's this one.
好了 口水喷了我一身
Okay, you just spit all over me.
还有一首关于省油的歌♥
There is that one about being frugal with oil.
我现在恨死你了
I hate you right now.
有了 有首活泼的小调
Oh! I know! There's that lively little one
唱的是从希腊人手中逃跑
about trying to escape the Greeks.
不 都不行
No! It's all no!
看来我必须哄骗爱丽卡
I guess I'll just have to coax Erica
自己写首光明节的歌♥
into writing her own Hanukkah song,
她会让大家惊艳的
and she'll knock everyone's socks off.
我欣赏你的勇气 但我相当肯定
I like your moxie, but I'm pretty sure that
光明节由来已久
Hanukkah has been around for a while,
但没人啃下这块硬骨头
and no one has cracked that nut yet.
最上面一个我咬过了
I bit that top one.
于是我妈给了爱丽卡一块要啃下的骨头
And so, my mom went to give Erica something to chew on.
宝贝 在做什么
Hey, boopie. Whatcha doing?
编首新歌♥
Just noodling on a new song.
是吗 讲什么的
Oh, yeah? What's it about?
一个看不到眼前事实的男生
A boy who can't see what's right in front of him.
我知道一个相当酷的男生
Well, I know a pretty cool boy
-你可以写他 -谁
- you could write a song about. - Who?
-犹大·马加比 -他不是林肯中学的吗
- Judah Maccabee. - Does he go to Lincoln?
不 他已经死了两千年了
No, he's been dead for 2,000 years.
他是拯救了光明节的威猛战士
And he's the hunky warrior who saved Hanukkah!
他把希腊人赶出了耶路撒冷的圣殿
He booted the Greeks out of the temple in Jerusalem.
因为他才有了这个节日
He's the reason for the season.
听起来像学校里那套
This is starting to sound like school.
拜托 这是为了老爷子
Come on. This is for Pops.
你写歌♥那么有天赋
You're so talented at writing songs.
与全世界分享你的天赋吧
Share your gift with the world!
如果这个家里有音乐奇才
If anyone in this family is gifted at music-ing,
那也是大甜甜
it's Big Tasty.
如果他也来
Okay, if he's doing this,
明显这是死路 我退出
then clearly it's a dead-end road. I'm out.
孩子们 没必要为谁能
Kids, there's no need to fight over
写出完美的光明节歌♥曲而争吵
who's gonna write the perfect Hanukkah song.
不过看来巴瑞的热情更高
Although Barry does seem to want it more.
棒 巴瑞赢了 认输吧
Yes! Barry wins! In your face!
你只是想挑唆我们竞争
You're just trying to pit us against each other
所以我为了出气写首歌♥
so I write you a song out of spite.
没用的
It won't work.
你只是想挑唆我们竞争 喵喵喵喵喵
You're just trying to pit us against each other so meow, meow, meow, meow.
白♥痴♥ 你中了她的计
Idiot, you're playing into her plan.
你是只猫
You're a cat, basically.
我是加菲猫 我爱千层面
I'm Garfield. I love lasagna!"
你太愚蠢了 好的
Ugh! You're so stupid! Fine!
-我闭上眼写的歌♥ 都会比你的强 -是吗
- I will write a better song than you with my eyes closed. - Oh, yeah?
这首歌♥会让我名扬天下
Well, this will be the song that puts me on the map.
我保证会赚上数百万
I'm guaranteed to make millions off of it.
数百万 就凭光明节的歌♥
Millions? By writing a Hanukkah song?
想想看
Think about it.
我们这个时代最伟大的摇钱树是什么
What's the greatest cash cow of our time?
不知道吗
Give up?
-生日快乐歌♥ -慢着
- It's "Happy Birthday." - Wait.
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.
-伙计 没人有这首歌♥的版权 -错
- Dude, no one owns that song. - Wrong.
一百年前 两个小老太写的
Two little old ladies wrote it 100 years ago.
现在每次电视或电影中唱
Now every time it's sung on TV or movies,
她们就能得五万美元
they get $50,000.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
又有五万进口袋
That's another $50,000.
现在我要成为光明节的生日快乐男
Well, now I'm gonna be the birthday guy for Hanukkah.
发财
Ka-ching!
蠢脸吃瘪
In your stupid face.
你去吃
In yours!
我会写首这世界没听过的最棒的光明节歌♥曲
I'm gonna write the best damn Hanukkah song this world's ever seen,
因为你是个烂人 让我非常生气
because you suck and you make me very mad.
棒 光明节精神复活了
Yay! The Hanukkah spirit is alive!
孩子 在忙什么[震惊]
Hey, kiddo. What's shaking?
令人震惊的是《捉鬼敢死队2》
What's shaking is "Ghostbusters 2."
里面有逻辑性问题
It's riddled with logic problems.
什么时候开始
Since when can you use
可以用神奇胶泥和游戏机控制器
magic slime and a Nintendo controller
让自♥由♥女神像走路的
to make the Statue of Liberty walk?
从鬼怪无所不能时开始
Since the ghost fellas can do anything.
为什么对他们这么苛求
Why are you being so hard on them?
我看完星战特辑后
After I watched that "Star Wars" Special,
一直在重新评估小时候喜欢过的东西
I've been re-evaluating all the things I loved as a child.
别这样做
Don't do that.
-我曾经崇拜的所有电影都被质疑 -别这样
- All the movies I worship have come into question. - Don't do that.
《霹雳五号♥2》《时光大盗》
"Short Circuit 2," "Time Bandits,"
更别提《大白鲨4 复仇》
and don't even get me started on "Jaws 4: The Revenge.
马上停下
Stop right there.
我知道你爱那部电影
I know you love that movie.
现在不爱了
Until now!
为什么一只鲨鱼要从新英格兰游到巴哈马
Why would a shark swim from New England to The Bahamas
去吃一个老公杀了它鲨鱼朋友的女人
to eat a lady who's husband killed his shark friend?
鲨鱼也有感情的
Sharks have feelings, too.
"这一次 纯属个人复仇"
"This time, it's personal."
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
它是鱼
It's a fish!
鱼是不记仇的
Fish don't hold grudges.
你现在是鲨鱼专家吗
Oh, so now you're a shark expert.
这些年来
All these years,
我是个孩子 盲目地爱着
I was a child who blindly loved
出现在面前的一切 现在我是男人了
anything put in front of him, but now I'm a man.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表