剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Okay, numb nuts, just to make it fair, we'll play to 11 points.
先给你们10分
I'll spot you the first 10.
让篮球秀开始吧
Let the basketball show commence.
老天
Oh, boy.
好的 第一个动作
Okay, routine one!
让他们眼花缭乱吧
Let's give them that razzle dazzle!
我们让他们好好眼花了一把
We'd razzle 'em but good.
对 我们把环球旅行者队的招式耍得这么溜
Yep, with our best Globetrotter moves,
我们不可能输
there was no way we'd lose
尤其是我们领先10分
especially with a 10-point lead.
上吧 小巴
Go, B.
空心球 不用慌
All net, no sweat.
好吧 领先9分
Okay, a 9-point lead.
你后面去一点好吗
Um, could you back up a scooch?
我们需要更多空间来表演滑稽动作
We need way more space for our antics.
原来我们的滑稽动作
Turns out our antics were no match
不是他们篮球技术的对手
for their actual basketball skills.
两分钟内
Within two minutes,
领先10分变成领先1分
our 10-point lead became a 1-point lead.
就连经典的环球旅行者队拉裤子一招
Even the classic Globetrotters pants yanking
也因他们愚蠢的皮带而失败
was thwarted by their stupid belts.
靠
Damn it!
别担心 我们用第六招让他们歇菜
No worries, let's put this to bed with routine six.
那就是不可战胜的倒水桶
Which was the unbeatable water bucket trick.
滴一滴在我身上 你就死定了
One drop touches me and you're dead.
是 裸体先生
Yes, Mr. Naked, sir.
倒自己身上 快
Now pour it on yourself. Do it.
老天
Dear Lord!
我美丽的头发
My beautiful hair!
有点自尊好吗 金戴夫
Have some pride, Dave Kim.
-太损人格了 -的确是的
- This is so demeaning. - It really was.
原来我们才是华盛顿将军队
Turns out we were the Washington Generals.
这样才能在运动中称霸
And that is how you dominate at sports.
你们太差劲了 对吗 JTP
You guys suck. Ain't that right, JTP!
JTP
Jtp!
巴瑞粉碎了我的梦想时
While Barry put the brakes on my dreams,
我爸为派对噩梦做好了准备
my dad was getting ready for his nightmare of a party.
但首先 他得来个经典的默里·金伯格超强小睡
But first, he'd take a classic Murray Goldberg power nap.
睡5分钟不会死人的
Five minutes won't hurt.
5分钟的小睡
And that five-minute catnap
变成了两小时的大睡
lasted a whopping two hours.
-爱丽卡 又有衣服了 -我已经最快了
- Erica, there's more coats. - I'm moving as fast as I can.
客人越来越多
As the guests piled in,
我爸睡在了外套茧里
my dad was nestled in a coat cocoon
错过了自己的派对
and MIA from his own party.
在狂乱地找人后 我妈只能即兴创作了
After a frantic search, my mom had to improvise.
朋友 家人 同事
Friends, family, co-workers,
默里最亲近的人
those closest to Murray.
我非常感谢大家今晚能来
I'd like to thank you so much for being here tonight,
尤其是欧文表弟推迟了
especially cousin Irving who pushed back
胆囊手术 从博卡坐飞机赶来
his gall bladder surgery to fly in from Boca.
好痛
Ouch.
还要感谢罗斯姨妈
And a big thank you to Aunt Rose
为我们做了她著名的冰淇淋蛋糕
who made us her famous ice cream cake.
真是太像了 默里非常感动
The likeness is uncanny. Murray is so touched.
他在哪里
Then where the hell is he?
这是一个美好的夜晚
Yes, it has been a beautiful night.
爱丽卡 他们冲我们发火
Erica, they're turning on us,
去给他们拿外套
go get their damn coats.
我的天 爸 醒醒
Oh sweet God! Dad! Wake up!
什么事 我错过了什么
What's that? What'd I miss?
什么时候了
What time is it?
在你生气前
Before you get mad,
你应该躺在这些衣服下试试
you should lie down under these coats.
感觉太好了
It's amazing.
罗斯姨妈用冰淇淋做出了你的脸
Aunt Rose made your face out of ice cream!
我要吃块我自己
Ooh! I'll have a slice of me.
没得吃 因为你的失踪
Well, you can't! Thanks to your little disappearing act,
全化了 现在成了冰淇淋汤
the whole thing melted! It's ice cream soup.
我是奶昔
I'm a milkshake.
美梦成真
Well, that's the dream.
享受你的衣服吧
Enjoy your coats!
我爸没参加他自己的派对
While my dad was cutting out on his party,
我则剪辑出了篮球的精华镜头
I was cutting together some b-ball greatness.
朋友们 这就是所谓的神奇的剪辑
And that, my friends, is what we call the magic of editing.
好像我们战胜了他们一样
You made it look like we totally crushed them.
我们 差劲 你们 称霸 运动
We...suck! You...dominate...at sports.
我们是废柴
We are losers.
天衣无缝
Whoa, it's seamless!
真好笑 这是什么
Funny, what is that?
兄弟 超级酷的
Dude, super-cool senior
小鲁本·阿马罗在和我们说话
Rubén Amaro Jr.'s talking to us!
我知道 金戴夫
I know, Dave Kim.
JC 科比特 进来
Hey, yo, JC! Corbett! Get in here!
你们得看看这个
You got to see this video.
我们只是私下里播放
Um, it's more intended for a private audience.
你做什么
What are you doing?
通过对运动的共同热爱赢得他们的友谊
Win their friendship through a mutual love of sports.
我闻起来一股蛋汗味
I...smell...like...ball...sweat.
-太好笑了 -笑话自己
- That's hilarious. - Self-burn.
太经典了 你叫什么 兄弟
Man, this is classic. What's your name, bro?
亚当·F·金伯格
Adam F. Goldberg.
必须加上中间的F 因为学校还有一个
Got to use the middle initial cause there's another
亚当·金伯格
Adam Goldberg in school,
他对重名的事很生气
and he's very mad about the whole same-name situation.
可以录一份给我们吗
Hey, can we get a copy?
-不行 -拿走原版
- No. - ?Take the original.
我想可以借给你
I guess you can borrow it.
我希望只有我们运动员兄弟们看到 好吗
I just want to make sure we keep it between us athletic pals. Cool?
没问题 兄弟
Super cool, bro.
巴瑞·金伯格环球旅行者篮球吃瘪秀
Barry Goldberg's Globetrotting Suck Show?
容我说一句 我把带子给体育尖子生
In my defense, I only gave it to the jocks
这样显得我很帅气你很傻
so I would look awesome and you would look dumb.
你懂的
You get it.
体育尖子生给了大♥麻♥虫
Well, the jocks gave it to the burners
他们给了辩论队 辩论队给了铃铛合唱队
who gave it to the debate team who gave it to the bell choir.
那些怪胎笑话我 铃铛合唱队 兄弟
Those weirdos laughed at me. The bell choir, dude!
他们把铃铛提起来这样敲
They hold bells and go, bong!
我现在比铃铛人还要差劲
I'm lower than bell people now!
说实话 这带子只是给我
Honestly, the tape was only meant to be shared
篮球队的兄弟们看的
with my bros on the basketball team.
那些兄弟是我的兄弟 不是你的
Those bros are my bros, not yours!
从现在开始
From this point forward,
我禁止你喜欢我喜欢的东西
I forbade you from liking anything I like.
你不能这样做
Yeah, you can't do that.
我可以
Oh, I can!
从现在开始 远离以下
Starting now, stay away from the following
巴瑞·金伯格标志性的爱好与兴趣
Barry Goldberg trademark hobbies and interests --
环球旅行者篮球 空手道 长棍 乔丹鞋
Globetrotters, karate, Bo staff, Air Jordans,
风筝赛 极限单车
competitive kiting, extreme BMXing,
热水澡 康加舞
hot showers, conga lines,
嘴里含着刀跳进冰冷的河里
and diving into an icy river with a knife in your mouth.
这招是我的 还有彩虹糖和汽水也是我的
I own that move. I also claim Skittles and soda!
你不能把饮料中一个类型全部归为已有
You can't claim an entire genre of beverage.
真是疯了
That's madness!
是我的
And it's mine!
我拥有的还有旱冰 吃辣酱
I also own roller skating, eating chili,
摔跤的反夹式 查克·诺里斯 还有咪♥咪♥
half and full nelsons, Chuck Norris, and boobs.
不 太过分了
No! That's too far!
你不能宣称咪♥咪♥是你的
You can't claim boobs!
所有人都喜欢咪♥咪♥
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表