剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
But this was supposed to finally work out for us,
-现在不行了 -废话
- and now it can't! - ?Duh!
我太挫败了 我们太没缘分了
Ugh! I am so frustrated with how we suck so bad at this!
真心没
So bad!
你不想和我一起去吗
So, you don't want to go with me?
我爱着另一个男生 所以不想
I mean, I'm in love with another dude, so not really.
别担心 你没事的
But don't worry. You'll bounce back.
好的 好消息
Okay. Awesome news.
我甩了鲁本 我们去舞会
I blew off Ruben, and we're going to prom.
不
Oh, no!
-怎么 你做了什么 -他和我一起去
- What? What did you do? - He's going with me.
我利用他让强尼吃醋
I was just using him to make Johnny crazy-jealous,
现在我还能让你吃醋
but now I can make you jealous, too!
好性感
This is so hot.
搞什么 杰夫
What the hell, Geoff?!
你说你和鲁本一起去
You said you were going with Rube.
那是四分钟前的事
That was four minutes ago!
我伤心挫败 她邀请我
I was sad and frustrated, and she asked me.
她不允许我拒绝 她威胁我
She wouldn't take "No" for an answer. She threatened me.
强烈暗示
Strongly suggested.
算了 反正命中注定不行
Whatever. It just isn't meant to be.
我爱你
I love you.
不 什么
No. What?
好
Okay.
小鲁本·阿马洛
Ruben Amaro Jr.!
小鲁本·阿马洛
Ruben Amaro Jr.!
小鲁本·阿马洛
Ruben Amaro Jr.!
拜托别说你又同意了
Please tell me we're not back on.
那是肯定的
Oh, we most definitely are.
租件礼服 就这么定了
Rent a tux, 'cause we are locked in.
爱丽卡 爱丽卡
Erica! Erica!
好消息
Great news!
别说了
Don't even say it.
我们真心没缘分啊
We are the worst!
卡拉 等等
Carla, wait!
希望你准备好过人生最美好的一晚了
Hope you're ready for the best night of your life.
不可能
No way!
你不回我电♥话♥
This is what you get
就是这个下场 强尼
when you don't call me back, Johnny!
我真心不想
Look, I-I really don't want to be
掺和你们的什么事
in the middle of whatever this is.
我告诉你是什么事 强尼会和你打架
I'll tell you what this is -- Johnny's gonna fight you,
我会感觉自己很特别
and I'm gonna feel so special.
慢着 什么
Wait! What?!
她是疯子 但她不说谎
She's crazy, but she don't lie.
脱掉衣服 小子 咱们来跳舞
Pop your shirt off, homeslice. Let's dance.
我想要的就是跳舞
That's all I wanted, was to dance!
我和鲁本坦诚谈过了
Okay, so, I had a heart-to-heart with Ruben.
现在不是时候
Not right now, okay?!
我要为卡拉打架
I'm about to fistfight over Carla.
算了 鲁本
Just forget it. Ruben!
快出拳 为我打架
Someone throw a freakin' punch! Fight over me!
为你的舞会公主打架
Fight over your prom princess!
不
No!
好性感
That was so hot.
巴瑞以爱的名义
It had been two days
拉下火警报♥警♥器已经过去两天了
since Barry pulled the fire alarm in the name of love.
于是他又这样做了
So he did it again.
巴瑞 我说了除非爱丽卡去舞会 否则我不会去的
Barry! I told you I'm not going to prom unless Erica does.
提到这点真有趣
Funny you should bring that up.
你说 爱丽卡
Go on, Erica.
告诉你最好的朋友最近的八卦消息
Tell your best friend all the latest gossip.
我和小鲁本·阿马洛一起去
I'm going with Ruben Amaro Jr.
真是差劲
It kinda sucks.
我是相当自信的人
Okay, I'm a pretty confident dude,
但这对我来说都太过了
but this is a lot even for me.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
依然算是有个让她分心的人
Still a warm body to keep her distracted.
其实我想在家看《朱门恩怨》
Actually, I just want to stay home and watch "Dallas."
"谁开枪打了JR"这个悬念挺吸引我的
I mean, this whole "Who Shot J.R.?" thing is really hanging over me.
谁在乎谁开枪打了JR
Who cares who shot J.R.?
可能是戴大帽子的人
It was probably some guy with a big hat.
真着火了吗 我很害怕
Is there actually a fire? I'm very scared.
关你屁事 丹
This isn't about you, Dan!
现在我女友在编造荒谬的借口
This is about my girlfriend making ridiculous excuses.
好的 我不想和你去舞会
Fine! I don't want to go to prom with you!
-我说出来了 -什么
- There! I said it! - What?
但这是他人生中最重要的一晚
But it's the biggest night of his life.
正是 我们过了人生中最美好的一晚 然后呢
Exactly. We have the best night of our lives, and then what?
三个月后我上大学 你还在这里
I mean, three months from now I'll be off to college, and you'll still be here.
但我们同意让剩下的日子过得开心
But we agreed to make the most of our time left.
我没办法再假装一切很好
I just can't keep pretending everything is great
我心中的时钟不断在走 直到崩溃
when there is a ticking clock on my heart utterly breaking.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不再相信一切会很好
I'm done making believe everything will be okay.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我女友和我分手了
My girlfriend just broke up with me.
我知道 我们都知道
I know. We all know.
几百个鄙视的同学看见了
There were hundreds of your judgy peers watching.
我怎么办
What am I gonna do?
来吧
Come on.
两人紧紧抱在一起
Bring it in for a two-person huddle.
让教练用身体给你加油
Let Coach give you a pep talk with his body.
对了
That's it.
用你的男孩泪水湿透我的人造丝T恤
You soak that rayon shirt down with your boy tears
直到你的力量回归
until you feel the strength return.
巴瑞的爱情生活崩溃时 我在尝试
As Barry's love life fell apart, I was trying
看完《魔戒》第二部
to get through the second "Lord of the Rings" book.
你的睡衣温暖舒适了
Got your jammies all warm and toasty!
-你不敲门吗 -我为什么要敲门
- Don't you knock? - Why would I have to knock?
-那是什么 藏的是什么 -没什么
- What have you got there? What are you hiding? - ?Nothing.
一位朋友推荐的消遣阅读材料
Just some light reading material a friend suggested.
这位朋友是你交往的年长的
Is this "Friend" the older seductress
勾引你的女子吗
you're making time with?
我猜下 她让你迷上了
Let me guess -- she's got you hooked on
那些放荡的丹尼尔·斯蒂尔的小说
all those lusty Danielle Steel novels?
不 这是私事好吗
No! It's personal, okay?
我的天
Oh, my God!
你的衣柜里为什么会有这件超可爱的礼服
Why is there an impossibly adorable tuxedo in your closet?
我本来打算告诉你的
Okay, I was gonna tell you --
杰基要么带你去毕业舞会
Jackie's either taking you to prom
要么周末去蒙特卡洛
or Monte Carlo for the weekend,
两者都不行
and neither are acceptable.
是舞会 我已经同意了
It's prom. And I already said yes.
你才上高一 我禁止你去毕业舞会
You are a little freshman boy. I forbid you to go to prom!
妈 我不能取消
Mom, I can't cancel.
好 我们谈个条件
Fine. I'll make you a deal.
让她过来喝冷牛奶 吃自♥制♥饼干
Have her over for some cold milk and homemade cookies,
我可以了解她 再做决定
and I'll get to know her-- make my decision then.
你终于正常对待这件事了
Finally. You're being normal about this.
我给她打电♥话♥
I'll go call her.
但和咕噜一样 不能相信我妈
But, just like Gollum, my mom was not to be trusted.
对 把你的宝贝姑娘带到我这里
Yes, bring your precious girl to me.
带她来
Bring her.
什么 我听到奇怪的声音
What was that? I heard a weird voice.
不是声音 我咳嗽了
Not a voice. I coughed.
我妈邀请我的梦想极客姑娘过来
As my mom invited my geeky dream girl over,
巴瑞在被甩后活在噩梦中
Barry was living a nightmare after being dumped.
小巴 你还好吗
Hey, Bar. How you holding up, big guy?
我们带了你最爱的牛肉干
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表