剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在一番个人反思后
After much personal reflection,
我决定我需要放下 对你所爱一切的憎恨
I've decided that I need to put aside my hate of everything you love
接受我的命运
and accept my destiny.
我准备做明星了
I'm here to be a star.
-我没明白 -我也是
- I don't follow. - Neither do I.
我做主角
I lead.
大甜甜会让这出愚蠢的音乐剧
And Big Tasty's gonna make this dull-ass musical
比橄榄球更受欢迎
more popular than a football game.
我就有这种吸引力
That's the reach of my appeal.
好吧 试镜已经结束了
Ah, okay, well, auditions have already happened --
你想要观众来看吗
Do you want butts in seats or not?
我当然想要观众来看
Of course I want butts in seats!
我只关心这点
That's all I care about!
那就让我做主角
Then make me the lead of the show.
我想是叫斯特德曼
Stedman, I guess.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
奥普拉[音近歌♥剧]魅影嘛
"The Phantom of the Oprah."
我想斯特德曼是她长时间的伴侣
I assume it's her longtime companion, Stedman.
女人背后的男人
The man behind the woman.
好吧 先不说
Okay, uh, putting aside
你不知道名字和这出戏
that you don't know the title or the show
还有我们已经开始彩排了
and that we're already rehearsing,
你会唱歌♥吗
can you even sing?
当然会 我是说唱歌♥手
Of course. I sing rap style.
这出戏剧中没有说唱
Oh, well, there's no rapping in this play.
她叫奥普拉温弗瑞
? Her name's Oprah Winfrey ?
她的伴侣是斯特德曼
? Her partner is Stedman ?
走开 多纳休 否则你就死定了
? Back off, Donahue, or else you're a dead man ?
她是文化偶像 沉着镇定
? She's a cultural icon, collected and calm ?
她是奥普拉温弗瑞 美国妈妈
? She's Oprah Winfrey, America's mom ?
谢谢
Well, uh, thank you.
然后我跳霹雳舞后亲吻兰妮
And then I break dance and kiss Lainey
然后获得戏剧界中等同于斯坦利杯的大奖
and win whatever's the theater equivalent of the Stanley Cup.
我会在致辞时感谢奥普拉的
I'll thank Oprah in my speech.
这出戏不是关于奥普拉的
Okay, uh, the show's not about Oprah.
但听我说 可以是吗
But hear me out. Could it be?
知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You're right?
我希望你做这出戏中的明星
I want you to be the star of the show.
我就知道 我的超棒的角色是什么
I knew it! So what's my awesome part?
你将是20个舞台工作人员中的一个
You will be one of 20 stagehands.
什么 你说了我是明星
What? You said I was the star.
这出戏中真正的明星就是布景和道具人员
The real stars of this show are the sets and props --
烟雾机 小船
the fog machine, the little boat,
砸在舞台上的水晶灯
the chandelier that crashes onto the stage.
你和其他19个人一起负责这些
And you're in charge of it all with 19 others.
来 你的更衣室在等你
Come. Your dressing room awaits!
这不是更衣室
This isn't a dressing room.
这是我躲藏在舞台下的地方
This is a place for me to lurk under the stage
就像这出鬼知道讲什么的戏中
like some kind of creepy phantom
那个诡异的魅影一样
tending to whatever this play is about!
诡异
Creepy?
这对我们了不起的极具天赋的
That's an extremely unfair characterization
舞台工作人员来说是非常不公平的描述
of our amazingly talented stagehands.
你好
Hello. ?
用火烧死它
Kill it with fire!
你好 丹
Oh, hi, Dan.
给巴瑞看绳子
Show Barry the ropes.
好的 朋友
All right, friend.
给你找件衣服 让你看起来更加的不存在
Let's get you into some clothes that make you more invisible.
《歌♥剧魅影》彩排 我准备
It was "Phantom" rehearsals, and I was ready
登上中♥央♥舞台 巴瑞在旁边严阵以待
to take center stage while Barry was left waiting in the wings.
兰妮在做什么
What is Lainey doing?
和一帮呆子说一些无意义的话
How is saying nonsense words with a bunch of nerds
怎会比安静地看我玩电子游戏更有趣
more fun than quietly watching me play video games?
巴瑞 帮我把这个拉上去行吗
Uh, Bar, can you help me hoist this bad boy?
我得了氙气 这东西太重了
I have a hernia, and this is painfully heavy.
你能行的 伙计
You got this, pal.
按♥摩♥圈开始后
I'm gonna grab a sweet shoulder rub from my girl
我女友要给我按按肩
once the massage circle starts.
不行
Oh, uh, no no no.
你不能加入按♥摩♥圈
Y-Y-You can't, uh, join the massage circle
因为你不是他们的一员
'cause you're not one of them.
你说什么呢 舞台工作人员也是戏剧的一部分
What are you talking about? Stagehands are part of the show.
巴瑞 话是这样说
Barry, that's something that we say
但这不是真的
but not really something that's true.
戏剧界有着严格的社交等级
Like, there is a strict social hierarchy in theater,
最顶端是演员
and actors are at the top.
他们就像体育尖子生
They're like jocks.
我们这样的工作人员 则在最底部
Stage techies like us are way down at the bottom
像奥数和拉丁语俱乐部一样
like mathletes and Latin club.
见鬼 我讨厌这倒♥退♥的世界
Damn it! I hate this backwards world!
工作人员
Hey, crew?
我正想进入角色
I'm sort of in character right now,
你们在一旁聊天 让我无法集中精神
and your side chatter's really pulling me out.
你可能以为你在这里超级酷
You might think you're super cool here,
但等我们回到家 一切都没了
but when we get home, anything goes.
Anything goes是一部音乐剧
抱歉 我们春天上演那部音乐剧
Sorry, we're doing that musical in the spring.
别再说些我不懂的戏剧梗
Stop making stupid inside theater jokes I don't understand!
好了 我知道是怎么回事了
Okay. I see what this is.
你只是嫉妒我和兰妮扮演温柔的恋人
You're just jealous Lainey and I play tender lovers.
别这样说
Don't put it that way.
但他是对的 你表现得像疯子一样
But he's right -- you are acting crazy.
你嫉妒吗
Are you jealous?
嫉妒什么
Jealous? Of what?
我弟和我女友接吻
Of my little brother and girlfriend kissing
还是看着我亲近的人 有了共同的爱好
or watching people close to me develop a shared interest
在一个我无法进入的世界中不断发展
and thrive in a world I can't be a part of?
所有这一切 没错
All of those things, yes.
这些都不是
None of that applies!
我和我哥的竞争愈演愈烈
While my rivalry with my brother was heating up,
我妈和我姐去找鲍尔校长
my mom and sister had gone to Principal Ball
解决争端
to settle their beef.
我同意这些千层面
Okay, while I agree that these lasagnas
看起来闻起来都像着火的尿布
both look and smell like a diaper fire,
但你不能给全班不及格
you can't give the entire class an "F."
-我不能吗 -你不能
- Can't I? - You can't!
这所学校所有的结构
The very fabric of this school
是基于家政课可以轻易拿到A
is based on the fact that home ec is an easy "A!"
你在这里做什么
Okay, what are you even doing here?
我的整个进攻线都上了你的课
My entire offensive line took your class!
如果你给他们不及格 我们就没橄榄球队了
If you fail them, we have no football team!
这是他们不好 因为他们不会做...
Well, that's on them because they can't cook for
老天 妈
Dear God, Mom!
那些小伙子们上家政课
Look, boys take home ec
是为了拉高一下平均成绩
to boost their depressingly low GPA's.
这么说
So it's not important
学习三个C的科学不重要吗
to learn the science behind the three C's --
打扫 做饭 加芝士
cleaning, cooking, and cheesing?
当然 必要时
Sure, in a pinch,
一个男人要会做男人三明治
a guy's got to know how to make a Manwich
如果女士说要来家里 男人得把碗洗了
or scrub a bowl if a lady caller's stopping by,
但你的课太难了
but your class is too hard!
要是你问我
Well, if you ask me,
这里唯一最好混A的课就是体育
the only blow-off class around here is gym.
我用一条短裤
I could replace you
简方达的影带和口哨就能取代你
with a pair of shorts, a Jane Fonda video, and a whistle.
你以为你可以买♥♥到这些短裤吗
You think you can just buy these shorts?!
你可以
You can.
但你得在面向教练的特别商店里买♥♥
But you have to buy them at a special store for coaches!
别说了 各位冷静
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表