剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
the -- Mom?!
孩子们 这里
Hey, kids! Over here!
和妈妈坐在一起
Come sit with your mother!
-死定了 -你♥娘♥的♥
- Oh! Balls, balls, balls. - Son of a --
你们的妈妈来了
Um, your mom's here.
我们知道 我们看到她了
We know. We see her.
可以看到我吗
Yoo-hoo! Can you see me?
她明显在冲我们挥手
She's waving very clearly at us.
我是你们的妈妈 你们是从我胯下钻出来的
I'm your mama! I pushed you out of my swimsuit area!
巴瑞不想让其他运动员看到
Barry didn't want the jocks to
他不受控制地冲自己老妈尖叫
see him screaming uncontrollably at his mother.
我有葡萄
I've got grapes.
所以他派我来劝劝她
So he sent me over to talk some sense into her.
在情况变糟前过去吧
Let's just go before this gets worse.
快坐下你们可爱的小屁屁
Well, park your cute, little tushies.
我的第一天糟糕透了
I'm having a terrible first day.
我不能坐下和妈妈一起吃午餐
I can't sit with my mom at lunch.
我已经被人叫作汗王大衣小子了
I'm already the sweaty jacket kid.
和你坐会毁掉我仅余的酷劲儿
It would ruin any shred of cool I have left.
原谅我 金太太 但巴瑞希望你知道
Forgive me, Mrs. G., but Barry wants you to know,
走开 你这个怪兽
"Get out, you monster!
现在就从窗户跳出去
Get out through that window right now!"
如果你们不坐在这一桌
If you don't sit at this table,
那我这个当妈的兼教育工作者就太失败了
then I have failed as a mother and an educator.
你不是教育工作者
You are not an educator!
你只是穿着虫子毛衣的疯狂女士
You are just a crazy lady in a worm sweater!
你这是在自掘坟墓
Okay, you are walking on very dangerous ground right now.
这只虫子现在是我唯一剩下的孩子
This worm is the only child I have left.
没人要你的毛衣 没人要你在这里
No one wants your sweater, and no one wants you!
金伯格家的 拜托
Goldbergs, please!
这究竟是怎么回事
What on Earth is going on over here?
我来告诉你 厄尔
I'll tell you what's going on, Earl.
你这所学校有一些
You have some very mean,
非常刻薄 不尊重人的学生
disrespectful children at this school.
他们是你的孩子
Well, they're your children.
告诉他们对老师不敬时
Tell them what happens to a student
会有什么下场
when they sass-mouth a teacher.
周六留堂
They get Saturday detention.
你怎么不告诉她 老师滥用职权
Why don't you tell her what happens to a teacher
有什么下场
who abuses her power?
老师被炒鱿鱼
Teachers get fired.
我的天 厄尔 快写留堂条
Oh, my God. Earl, write a detention.
没那么难
It's not that hard!
同学们 继续吃午餐
Whoa! Whoa! Everyone, go back to your lunches!
这不行 这不行
Not okay. Not okay.
不行的是你还没告诉这位金发女士
What's not okay is you haven't told the blond lady
赶紧走人
to hit the bricks!
是 伙计 快点做事
Yeah, man! Do your job!
巴瑞希望你能插手 补充说
Barry was hoping you'd step in and wanted to add, uh,
男人一点行吗
"Grow some plums!"
听着
Okay, listen.
你们这些孩子不能这样和我说话
You kids cannot talk to me that way,
现在你们真要周六留堂了
'cause now you really do have Saturday detention.
-什么 -不
- What?! - No!
为什么连我也算上
How am I in trouble?
我只是巴瑞的信差而已
I'm just Barry's messenger.
那就替我传话
Well, then deliver this one --
我周六也要见到他
I expect to see him Saturday, too.
我精彩的一年就这样告吹了
So much for my year of awesome!
是 是
Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah.
我正式放弃了
I officially give up,
不仅因为我妈入侵到我的学校
and not just because my mom invaded my school,
还因为我在爱情上太差劲 我会孤独终老
but because I suck at love and I'm gonna die alone!
永远一个人
Forever alone!
别理她 她是疯子
Don't mind her. She's a basket case.
而且 你从未拥有的工作也被炒鱿鱼了
Also, you're fired from the job you never had.
因为我在餐厅说脏话吗
Is it because I screamed out a bad word in the cafeteria?
各种各样的原因
Sort of a grab bag of things.
周六早上7点
It was 7:00 A.M. Saturday morning,
我生活在《早餐俱乐部》的梦想
and my dream of living "The Breakfast Club"
变得太过真实了
had become way too real.
好的
Well, well.
我们到了
Here we are.
现在是7点过6分
It is now 7:06.
你们有8小时54分钟
You have exactly 8 hours and 54 minutes
反省你们的过错
to ponder the error of your ways.
我的办公室就在走道对面
My office is right across that hall.
任何小动作都是不明智的
Any monkey business is ill-advised.
有问题吗
Questions?
我有个问题
I got a question.
巴瑞·曼尼洛知道你抢劫了他的衣柜吗
Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?
你真会说话
Well, aren't you nice?
我恰好是他的粉丝
I happen to be quite the Fanilow.
不 电影里的
No, it's from a movie.
酷孩子都会这样
It's what the cool kid does --
他走了
And he's gone.
8小时 真是噩梦
Eight hours? This is a nightmare.
不是的
No, it's not.
这和《早餐俱乐部》一样
It's just like "The Breakfast Club."
想想看 我们和其中角色一样
Think about it. We're just like the characters.
兰妮是受欢迎的公主 巴瑞是体育特长生
Lainey's the popular princess. Barry's the jock.
爱丽卡是艾丽·西迪 情绪不稳的疯子
and Erica's Ally Sheedy, the crazy, unstable basket case.
我只是有点郁闷 没有洗澡
Hey! I'm just a little depressed and unshowered
因为我有爱情上的问题
'cause I'm having a few boy issues, and...
闭嘴
Shut up!
我当然是本德 问题男生
And I, of course, am Bender, the troubled bad boy.
你是呆子 呆子 大家都知道
You're the nerd, nerd. Everyone knows it.
-我不是呆子 -你是的 伙计
- I am not the nerd. - You're the nerd, dude.
你谁啊 你为什么在这里
Who are you, and why are you here?
我是强尼·阿特金斯 我一直在这里
I'm Johnny Atkins, and I'm always here.
真的没必要这么坏
So needlessly destructive.
这话正是电影中的呆小子会说的
That's such an Anthony Michael Hall thing to say.
-绝对的 -典型的呆子气
- Totally. - Classic nerdery.
我不是呆子
I am not the nerd.
看来得有两个坏小子了
I guess there will just be two bad boys.
一山不容二虎
Can't have two bad boys.
亲爱的 我们走
Okay. Babe, let's bail.
怎么走 必须得经过鲍尔的办公室
How? The only way out is past Ball's office.
是吗
Or is it?
再说一遍 这和电影一模一样
Again, this is just like the movie.
没人在乎这部傻电影
No one cares about the stupid movie!
帮我上天花板 像电影里一样
Now help me into the ceiling like in the movie!
巴瑞从留堂逃跑
While Barry was running away from detention,
我妈又回去做她最拿手的事
my mom was retreating to what she knew best.
这是做什么
What's all this?
你知道我的 忙忙忙
Oh, you know me. Busy, busy, busy.
如果我不做晚餐 没人会做
If I don't get dinner on the table, nobody else will.
现在是早上8点
It's 8:00 in the morning.
她很激动 帮她
She's in a tizzy. Help her.
贝弗 你这样做时不是生气
Bevy, you do this when you're upset.
就是开心
Or happy.
但现在是生气
But right now, upset.
我没生气
I'm not upset.
家里一团糟
This house is a mess
因为我让那份愚蠢的教书工作碍了事
because I let that silly, little teaching job get in the way,
现在我知道了 这里才是属于我的地方
but now I know this is where I belong.
但教书的工作对你来说非常重要
But that teaching job meant so much to you.
这个家对我来说更重要
Well, this family means so much more to me.
-而且学校没人希望我在那里 -不可能
- Also, nobody from the school wants me there. - That's not true.
鲍尔校长的原话是 我不想要你在这里
Principal Ball literally said, "I don't want you here."
这意思多了去了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表