剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你儿子在你眼里的形象完全不现实
You have a completely unrealistic view of your son.
拜托 亚当在我眼里的形象非常现实
Please, I have a very realistic view of Adam,
他是我的小帕特里克·斯威兹
my little Patrick Swayze.
他可不是斯威兹
He's not a Swayze.
-他就是斯威兹 -不是斯威兹
- Oh, he's a Swayze. - No Swayze.
他比斯威兹还斯威兹
So Swayze, it's crazy.
你知道吗 还真是
You know what? It really is.
我想咱俩没什么好说的了
I think we're done here.
不 是我和你没什么好说的了
No, I'm done with you.
我那有着阿多尼斯般天使样貌的儿子
The last thing my Adonis, angel-face boy needs
最不需要的就是你这种经纪人
is you as his manager.
猜猜伊迪·罗伯要给谁当经纪人了
Guess who's gonna be represented by Edie Robb?
她同意了吗
She said "Yes"?
同意了一千次
Like, 1,000 times.
她甚至说你是下一个帕特里克·斯威兹
She even said you're the next Patrick Swayze.
没骗你
That's no lie.
她说我是斯威兹
She said I'm a Swayze?
她说你有他的外貌 有魅力
She said you have the looks, charisma,
-和吸引力 -没开玩笑吧
- and scrumptiousness. - Seriously?
我这是直接引用的她的话
I'm directly quoting her on that.
我一直以为我是装傻的喜剧角色
I always thought of myself as the nudgy comic relief,
就像所有电视剧里那种搞笑配角
like Balki or a Skippy or a Boner,
但如果第三方的客观观察说我是男主角
but if an objective third party is saying I'm a leading man,
那肯定是真的
it must be true.
现在我们只需要帮你拍一些猛♥男♥特写照
Now all we need are some hunky headshots
证明你不是一个小傻蛋
to prove you're not a total goob.
不是说伊迪认为你是傻蛋 没人那么认为
Not that Edie thinks that. Nobody does.
太棒了 我去拿黑武士的斗篷
Sweet. I'll go get my Vader cape.
不 等等 不够酷
No, wait, not cool enough.
要战神金刚的头盔
Voltron helmet.
现在够猛了吧
Now that's hunky.
无政♥府♥ 英国 大本钟 足球
Anarchy, U.K., Big Ben, soccer!
那个大耳环是怎么回事
Whoa, what's with the giant hoop?
从老妈的首饰盒里偷的
I stole it from Mom's jewelry box.
小偷小摸也是这项运动的一部分
Petty theft is part of the movement.
宝贝 我很喜欢你这身打扮
Baby, I'm totally digging what I'm seeing.
但这还不够朋克
But it's not, like, punk enough yet.
-大姐 -我知道我有病
- Dude. ?- I know. I got problems.
该死 我还要做些什么
Aw, damn it. What else do I need to do?
你的衣服得是撕坏的有洞的火♥辣♥的
Mm, your clothes need to be all ripped and shredded and hot.
对对
Right, right.
看起来更混♥蛋♥一点
Look more like an...
多谢提示
Good note.
他只是在乱发脾气
He's just lashing out.
这是自然反应
It's a natural part of the process.
爱丽卡·金伯格 这是我为你准备的
Erica Goldberg, this is for you.
如果我是马维克
Will you be the Kelly McGillis
你愿意做我的凯莉·麦吉利斯吗
to my Maverick?
他在用《壮志凌云》向你告白
Oh, he's "Top Gun"-ing you.
我的天 不准用《壮志凌云》向我告白
Oh, God, do not "Top Gun" Me right now.
你不再闭上你的眼睛
? You never close your eyes anymore ?
当我吻上你的香唇时
? When I kiss your lips ?
根据空军法律
Yep, And by Air Force law,
-你必须和他约会 -没这个法律
- now you have to date him. - It's not a law.
你努力不表现出来
? You're trying hard not to show it...?
他情感上很脆弱
He's being emotionally vulnerable.
太好笑了
That's hilarious.
但是宝贝 我知道
? ...but baby I know it ?
大家一起来
Everyone.
爱丽卡在约会高一生
Erica's dating a freshman.
爱丽卡 你喜欢他吗
Erica, you like that guy?
不 他糊涂了
Nope. He's very confused.
我没糊涂 她爸爸特别告诉我的
Not confused -- her dad specifically told me
她偷偷爱着我
she was secretly in love with me,
但从来不承认
but could never admit it.
我爸没这样做
Okay, my dad did not do that.
她爸来到地下室
Her dad literally came into the basement,
看着我的眼睛跟我说的
looked me in the eye, and told me that directly.
你失去了爱的感觉
? You've lost that lovin' feeling ?
现在消失了
? Now it's gone, gone, gone ?
现在我消失了
And now I'm gone,
我要去掐死我爸
because I have a dad to strangle.
我就爱看这种惨剧 继续唱
I love a good train wreck. Sing it, dude.
兰妮让巴瑞升级他的朋克游戏
Lainey had told Barry to up his punk game
他有任务在身
and he was a man on a mission.
老爷子 看我刚撕烂的T恤
Pops, check out this polo I just shredded.
兰妮说要朋克 我给她朋克
Lainey said she wanted punk. I'll give her punk.
老天
Oy vey.
他在哪里
Where is he?
那个给了我生命
Where is the man who helped give me life,
又用愚蠢毁了我人生的人呢
only to ruin it with his stupidity?
我的小花生
Hey. There's my peanut.
我不是你的小花生
I am not your peanut.
因为你
Because of you,
我在全校人面前被献唱小夜曲
I got serenaded in front of the whole school.
-你不必谢我 -不是那个男生
- You don't have to thank me. - It was the wrong boy.
我喜欢杰夫 但给我唱歌♥的人是金戴夫
I like Geoff, but Dave Kim sang to me.
-不是吧 -是的
- Oh, no! - ?Yes.
你做了什么 默里
What have you done, Murray?
说实话我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
好糊涂
This is all so confusing.
这是金戴夫
This is Dave Kim,
小个子高一变♥态♥
a tiny freshman creeper
打扮像《史酷比》中的维尔玛
who dresses like Velma from "Scooby Doo."
这个可爱帅气的人
And this loveable, sweet dope
是杰夫·施瓦兹
is Geoff Schwartz.
我认错了人
So I picked the wrong boy.
但我这么上心依然是好事
It's the effort that counts.
你对我一无所知时我更高兴
I liked it better when you knew nothing about me.
我等不及想上大学
I can't wait to go to college
这样可以无视你四年
so I can ignore you for the next four years
无视你一辈子
and the rest of my life.
你知道 我
You know, I --
我通常没啥感觉
I'm not usually known for feeling things,
但这事令我觉得难过
but that made me feel... sad.
-你说什么 -难过
- What was that? - Sad.
-难过 -大点声
- Sad. - Speak up.
让我难过 见鬼
It made me sad, damn it,
好像我应该参与她的生活
like maybe I should participate in her life or something.
好像
Maybe?
你当然要这样做
Of course you should.
好
Fine!
你会教我吗
Will you teach me?
大声说出来 默里
Say he words out loud, Murray.
教我
Teach me!
告诉我关于她的一切
Tell me everything there is to know about her.
我给你一些提示卡
I'll make you some note cards.
多谢 老艾
Thanks, Al.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
-我知道 -这你能听见
- I know. - Oh. That you heard.
我爸学习关于爱丽卡的基础知识时
While my dad learned the basics of Erica,
我准备进入童星的世界
I was ready to advance to a world of kid stardom.
你肯定是保罗·索罗克曼吧
You must be Paul Sirochman.
传闻说你是费城的特写之王
Rumor has it you're the headshot king of Philadelphia.
那是底片[消极]
That's a negative.
我们看看显影出什么[发展]
We'll see what develops.
摄影术语笑话 是我
Photo jokes -- that's me.
真好
Neat.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我需要你把我儿子拍成
Um, I need you to make my son
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表