剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Uh, hello?
爱丽卡·金伯格情人节
"Erica Goldberg's Valentine's Day
迪斯科已死派对
Disco is Dead Party"!
你的名字就在上面
Your name is right there.
那是学校另一个爱丽卡·金伯格
Oh, that's the other Erica Goldberg in school.
我是爱丽卡·F·金伯格
I'm Erica F. Goldberg.
不 那是亚当的蹩脚说辞
No, that's Adam's stupid thing!
根本没人在乎他和另一个亚当的恩怨
And nobody cares about his dumb feud with the other Adam, anyway.
妈 我发誓 看着我的眼睛
Mom, I swear. Look me in the eyes.
我永远不会骗你的
I would never lie to you.
焦点女孩在这里
There's the girl of the hour.
我回复你我去 我会带8个人
I'm RSVP-ing plus eight.
我会带上我的继兄
I'm bringing my stepbrother.
刚把他从邪教拯救出来
We just got him back from this cult.
他好奇怪好酷
He's so weird and cool.
哥们 我的派对欢迎所有人
Bro, everyone's welcome at my party.
你不相信我 我真是生气
I am so angry you don't trust me.
绝对不可能我会允许你嘲弄迪斯科
Okay, there is no world in which I am going to allow you
举办一个未成年人饮酒派对
to mock disco and throw an underage booze party.
是你想让原来的爱丽卡回来的
Hey, you wanted the old Erica back,
那个会和你吵架
the one who would fight you
偷跑出去 偷你信♥用♥卡♥的爱丽卡
and sneak out and steal your credit card.
没错 这是我的原话
Okay, yes, those were my words exactly.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
现在太迟了
Well, it's too late now.
我回来了 没什么可以阻止我
I'm back, and there's no stopping me.
信♥用♥卡♥停了
Credit card's canceled.
什么 不可能 再刷一次
What? No way! Run it again!
相信我 没人比我更希望派对能成
Believe me, nobody wants this more than me.
你真的给了我希望 以为迪斯科又流行了
You actually gave me hope that disco was coming back.
但我们都知道没有
But we both know it's not.
求你别再让我回到谷底状态
Please, don't send me back to rock bottom.
我到处都张贴了海报
I posted flyers everywhere!
我高中的所有学生今晚都会来
Every kid from my high school will be here tonight.
高中
High school?
市中心的成年人♥大♥楼里的牙医诊所
I mean my dental office in a big adult building downtown?
-出去 -走了
- Get out. ?- Here I go.
各位 我希望大家和我一起
All right, everybody, I want you to join me
欢迎又一名金伯格加入
in welcoming another Goldberg to the team.
你加入我们都很高兴
We're all very excited to have you here
也都好奇你穿的是什么鬼东西
and also wondering what the hell you're wearing.
冠军的风格
The style of champions.
我的第一项议程
As my first order of business,
为双打头号♥种子称号♥ 挑战克伦普和金
I challenge Kremp n' Kim for top seed doubles!
-什么 -你听到大甜甜说的了
- What? - You heard Big Tasty.
准备被阿加西痛宰吧
Prepare to get Agassi'd, sucka.
妈呀 来真格的
Sha-blammy! Coming in hot!
终于有点意思了
Finally got some action around here.
你知道的 教练
You know it, Coach.
到了我摇滚的时候了
Time for me to rock 'n' roll.
那一刻 我哥变成了阿加西
In that moment, my brother became Agassi.
他有招牌动作 有态度
He had the moves, the attitude,
有荧光短裤
the neon shorts.
他不仅是拥有那顶假发
He didn't just own that wig.
他拥有整个球场
He owned the court.
他唯一没有的就是打网球的能耐
The only thing he didn't have was the actual ability.
提问
Question.
把球打到
Do we get extra points
行政大楼有额外加分吗
for hitting the ball over the administration building?
没有
No, you do not.
兄弟 你保证我们会赢的
Dude, you promised we would win.
耐克广♥告♥骗人
The Nike commercials lied!
没想到网球这么难
Tennis is surprisingly difficult!
我会进步的
I'll do better.
发球
Service!
老天
God!
我最好的朋友正式背叛了我
My best friend had officially betrayed me,
我决心在他擅长的运动中战胜他
and I was determined to beat him at his own game.
遗憾地是 我哥的水平真够烂的
Unfortunately, my brother sucked real bad.
你已经打我六次了
It's like the sixth time you've done that!
好像打得时间越长 我水平越差
It's like the more I play, the worse I get.
教练 我们真的需要这样吗
Coach, do we really have to do this?
这是查德的错
Hey, this is Chad's fault!
我加入网球队 是因为他完全抛弃了我
I only joined tennis 'cause he completely bailed on me.
原谅我不想在周六晚
Forgive me for not wanting to hang out with you
和你一起拍烂片
on a Saturday night making cheesy videos.
行
Fine.
查当电影公♥司♥特此解散
Chadam Productions is hereby dissolved!
我们不再是自♥制♥电影界的列侬和麦卡特尼
We are no longer the Lennon/McCartney of home movies!
披头士乐队
这个只有你在乎
Only you care about that!
我会继承家族的花店生意
I'm going into the family florist business
这才是正常人做的
like a normal person!
我们总是说一起去读纽约大学的电影学院
But we always said we'd go to NYU film school together.
我没告诉你
I...didn't tell you about that
因为我知道你会崩溃
'cause I knew you'd just freak out.
我是对的
And I was right.
快点发球快点输
Just serve and lose already.
出界 克伦普和金得分
Out! Point, Kremp-Kim!
出界
Out?!
你跟我开玩笑是吧
You got to be frickin' kidding me.
分明在界内一英里
It was in by a mile!
不错 麦肯罗
Nice one, McEnroe.
网坛著名坏小子 经常和裁判吵架
就为了这了不起的爆♥炸♥式热情
Just for that awesome burst of passion,
我让你得分
I'm giving you the point.
什么 这可不是改变决定的理由
What? That's not a reason to change your mind!
是的
Oh, it is.
我们队就需要这种好胜的精神
That's the kind of competitive spirit we need on this team!
兄弟 别管阿加西了
Dude. Forget Agassi.
教练喜欢麦肯罗
Coach loves McEnroe.
你可以继续用丢人的方式发火吗
Think you can keep spazzing out in an embarrassing way?
我确信这是我的强项
I do believe that's in my wheelhouse.
这是网球史上最恶心的裁定 混♥蛋♥
That is the worst call in the history of tennis, jerk!
表现好点
Do better!
我来解释是怎么回事
Let me explain how this works
界内 界外 界内 界外
In. Out. In. Out.
球场的人都知道是界内球
Everyone knows in the stadium that it's in,
你却说出界了
and you call it out?!
原来 巴瑞不是著名的炫酷网球巨星
Turns out, Barry wasn't the famous cool tennis star.
他是愤怒爱爆粗口的那个
He was the angry, yelly one.
正中查德弱点
And it got to Chad.
真是疯了 这样叫我怎么打
This is insane! I can't play this way!
有点修养好吗 克伦普
Show some class, Kremp!
金伯格兄弟得分
That's a point for the Goldbergs!
你想看麦肯罗吗
You want McEnroe?
行 我让你看麦肯罗
Fine, I'll show you McEnroe!
-兄弟 你疯了吗 -够了
- Dude! Are you crazy?! - That's it!
用网球拍砸人过了我的底线
Throwing racquets at people is where I draw the line!
你被罚坐冷板凳 克伦普
You're benched, Kremp!
继续的话就被网球队开队
Keep it up, and you're off the team!
多谢了 你真是好朋友
Thanks a lot. Some friend you are.
咚咚
Knock knock.
妈妈给你拿来了安慰零食
Mama brought you some feel-better snacks.
看来你已经吃了不少...
Oh, looks like you're already going to town on a pan of...
那是什么
What is that?
我在面条上倒了一瓶沙拉酱
I poured a whole bottle of ranch on some noodles.
听着 我希望你开心
Look...I want you to be happy,
但你明白我为什么阻止你开派对
but you understand why I had to pull the plug on your party?
原来的我会成功的
Old me would've gotten away with it.
看来我不是以前的那个我了
Guess I'm just not the girl that I used to be.
你是
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表