剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
to simpler, less-fashionable era.
我想去贝纳通
I was thinking more Benetton.
对
Ooh, yes.
在那里你可以点肉
That's the place where you order the meats
他们当你的面做好
and they cook them right there next to you
然后扔进你的嘴里
and then they flip the meats into your mouth
你可以吃肉
and then you eat the meats.
-那是铁板烧 -好吧
- That's Benihana. ?- Okay, then.
先去金宝 然后去吃飞肉
So, Gimbels first, then flying meats,
接着做美甲 再去吃果子露
then we get our nails done, then a sherbet stop,
然后去拿你♥爸♥爸的处方药
then I gotta pick up your dad's prescription,
再去公园划船 接下来谁知道呢
then paddleboating in the park, and then who knows?
去月亮上
The moon!
我只想要一件针织衫兼裙子
I just want a sweater that's also a dress.
爱丽卡很幸运 金宝不能成为选项了
Lucky for Erica, Gimbels wasn't an option.
倒闭
Going out of business?
这是什么意思
What could that possibly mean?
我想就是说他们倒闭了
I think that means they're going out of business.
金宝是全美最大的连锁店
Gimbels is the biggest shopping chain in America.
这就好像说百视达音像店倒闭了
That's like saying Blockbuster Video shut down,
B道尔顿连锁书店 电路城倒闭一样
or B. Dalton Books, or Circuit City.
这不可能
It's impossible!
看起来有可能 而且正在发生
It seems possible and very much happening.
你给我闭嘴
I think you need to shut your face-mouth!
抱歉 这是我这辈子最糟糕的一天
Sorry. This is the worst day of my life.
不可能 他们为什么没穿衣服
No. No way. Why are they naked?
把尊严还给他们
Give them their decency!
他们需要卡其萝卜裤和尼龙衬衫
They need bulky khakis and nylon blouses!
冷静 妈 只是商店而已
Calm down, mom. It's just a store.
对我来说不是 这里有我最美好的回忆
Not to me. I've had my best memories there.
想想那些我重复使用的优♥惠♥券
Just think of all the coupons I've doubled.
被我骂哭的那些经理
All the managers I've made cry.
那些我穿了十年的衣服
All the clothes I've worn for a decade
然后退货 没人敢问一句
and then returned no questions asked.
难怪他们会倒闭
No wonder they're going out of business.
现在我没商店逛了 爱丽卡
Now I'm store-less, Erica.
人生自此不同了
Life will never be the same.
金宝关门了没关系
Hey. It doesn't matter that Gimbels is closing.
重要的是我们一起
What matters is that we're spending time together.
来吧 去给我买♥♥东西
Now, come on. Let's buy me stuff.
爱丽卡耍了老妈
While Erica was playing my mom,
我则要将我的电影杰作
I was about to play my cinematic masterpiece
播放给制片人 我的老爸看
for my producer, my dad.
剧终...了吗
酷 对吧
Cool, right?
有不少可取之处
Lots of good stuff there.
爸 你对我的电影真的感兴趣
Dad, you're actually interested in my movie!
我想听你的反馈
I want your feedback.
好还是坏 我们是搭档
Good or bad? We're partners on this.
搭档 那好的
Partners? Okay then.
太黑了 看不清
Well, it's all dark and hard to see.
灯光方面有些挑战 知道了
There were some lighting challenges. Note taken.
镜头晃动得太厉害了
And the camera shakes like crazy.
摄像机太重了 所以
Camera's kinda heavy, so...
还有 声音效果太差了
Also, it sounds like crap.
好多想法
Wow. Lotta thoughts.
看上去就是制♥作♥粗劣的片子
And it looks cheap as hell.
好吧 悠着点
All right, maybe ease off.
好像午夜播放的已经褪色的寒酸的
Like a washed-out, crummy public-access show
公共频道的电视
that's on at midnight.
我只是一个孩子
I'm just a boy!
我给了你80块拍真正的电影
I gave you $80 to make a real movie.
你说你会拍出真正的"尚格云吞"
You said you were gonna do some real "Van Damage."
电影摄影机 灯光 吊杆话筒
Look, a film camera and lights and boom mic
这些可贵了
cost a ton of money.
不可能从天下掉下来
It's not just going to fall in my lap.
东西来了 好好拍
Here's the stuff. Make it good.
你在哪里弄到的
Wow. Where'd you score this?
我表弟拉斯是专业拍犹太成年礼的
My cousin Russ films bar mitzvahs for a living.
他说你可以借着用
He said you could borrow it.
慢着 一直以来 我都可以得到
Whoa. Wait. All this time, I've had access
高科技的好莱坞水准电影器材
to high-tech Hollywood film equipment,
你却从来没告诉我
and you've never told me?
我想我从来没想到
I guess I never connected the dots.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我心里泛起一股暖流
There's, like, a warm sensation inside my heart.
别弄得这么奇怪
Don't make it weird.
就好像你是看台上的那些爸爸
It's like you're one of those dads in the stands
为我加油 因为我在体育比赛中很优秀
cheering me on 'cause I'm good at athletic-sport competitions.
你弄得很奇怪 把东西拿走
You made it weird. Now, just take the stuff and go.
现在我是真正的导演了
Now that I'm a real director,
我得写剧本 请工作人员
I've gotta write a script and hire a crew...
请男主角吗 你找对地方了
And hire your leading man? You've come to the right place.
我接受你的邀请
And I accept your offer.
我们没找你 根本没有邀请
We didn't come to you, and there's no offer.
等等 也许这一次
Wait! Maybe this is the one time
巴瑞真能帮上忙
Barry would actually be helpful.
就是这一次 兄弟
This is the one time, bro!
我广泛学习了查克·诺里斯的作品
I've extensively studied the work of Chuck Norris
知道要怎样才能成为动作片硬汉明星
and know what it takes to be a badass action star.
空手道
Karate!
特技
Stunts!
表演
Acting.
意外 发怒
Surprise! Anger!
意外 发怒
Surprise! Anger!
最重要的 床上戏
And most important -- love scene.
不 请别表演床上戏
No. Please don't show us love scene.
我的天
Oh, sweet Lord.
他这辈子别想娶老婆
He's never getting married.
亚当 说两句 你是认真的吗
Adam, a word. Are you serious about this?
那家伙是白♥痴♥
The guy's a moron.
-他是你的儿子 -所以我知道
- He's your son. ?- That's how I know!
相信我 巴瑞会很棒的
Trust me. Barry's gonna be amazing.
而且 我别无选择
Also, I have no other options.
我得到角色了吗
So do I have the part?
-没 -是的
- No. - ?Yes.
我知道怎么回事 你们在讨价还价
I see what's happening. You're negotiating.
我将通常一百万的片酬减为
I will reduce my normal fee of $1 million
免费
and will work for free.
不 慢着 一千块
No, wait. $1,000!
不 我给钱你
No. I'll pay you!
见鬼 我又搞砸了
Damn it. I blew it.
巴瑞准备好扮演新角色时
While Barry was preparing for his new role,
我妈还没准备好迎接贝纳通
my mom wasn't at all prepared for Benetton.
欢迎来到服装的未来
Welcome to the future of clothing.
"和谐色彩贝纳通"
The United Colors of Benetton.
好鲜艳 气味好怪
It's very bright and it smells weird.
忘了金宝 这里也很好
Forget Gimbels. This will be just as fun.
我们逛街时 你最爱做的事
Hey. What's the one thing you love doing most
是什么
when we go shopping?
你试衣服 我点头或摇头
Nodding yes or no as you try on outfits
像电影里那样
like they do in the movies.
那就准备好点头吧
Well, then get ready to nod yes
我们要购物了
because we have some shopping to do.
别再摇头了
Stop shaking no.
我需要同意 摇出同意
I need a yes. Shake yes!
我摇不出同意
I can't shake yes!
试试
Just try!
不可能 我的脖子太喜欢金宝了
It won't do it. My neck loves Gimbels too much.
我不在乎你的傻脖子
Well, I don't care about your stupid neck
只要你的信♥用♥卡♥点头就行
as long as your credit card is nodding.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表