剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Ooh! An adventure boy with a whip.
印第安那·琼斯
Indiana Jones.
水下恶魔
An underwater devil.
-水行侠 -瞧
- Aquaman. ?- See?
亚当也会纠正我
Adam would correct me, too.
你俩是天生一对
You are totally made for each other.
我觉得你是对的
I get the feeling you are right.
每个水行侠都需要一个超女
Every Aquaman needs a Super Gal.
神奇女侠
Wonder Woman.
她来自亚马逊 不是深海
And she's from the Amazon, not the deep ocean.
宝贝 除了你没人在乎
Aww, baby, nobody cares but you.
我儿子在乎
And my son.
真令人生气 但是好可爱
It's so off-putting and cute.
妈 开什么玩笑
Mom?! Are you kidding me?
宝贝 你的外套呢 外面很冷
Boopie, where's your jacket? It's cold out.
我没时间穿上
I didn't have time to put it on.
你会鼻塞的
You're gonna get a sniffle.
没那么冷
It's really not that cold out.
你这样说 但你的脸都红了
You say that, but your face is very flushed.
能不讨论这个吗
Could we not have this discussion?
如果你不♥穿♥外套
You know, if you're not wearing a jacket,
至少也得戴顶帽子
you should at least be wearing a hat.
-妈 -你很热但外面却很冷
- Mom! - ?That's what happens when you get all hot...
-别说了 -就会出这样的事
- Stop! - ?...outside when it's cold.
-别说了 -想想马
- Stop. ?- Think of horses.
我求你了
I'm begging you, please!
你会住院
You're gonna be in the hospital...
-妈 -肺炎 把字写在
- Mom! ?- ...with pneumonia, writing things down...
-妈 -黑板上 因为你不能说话
- Mom! - ?...on a chalkboard because you can't talk.
-别说了 -然后我们必须
- Stop. ?- And then we're gonna have to have
讨论
that whole discussion about...
要拿掉亚当的扁桃体吗
?...do we take out Adam's tonsils?
你来她家做什么
What the hell are you doing at her house?
无视我妈说的话
Just ignore everything my mom said.
我发誓我和你想象中的一样
I swear I really am the person you thought I was.
除了我真心不懂《魔戒》
Except I really don't get "Lord of the Rings."
他们只是走路说话
They just walk and talk...
然后继续走
and walk more.
没事 亚当
It's okay, Adam.
你妈已经说清楚了
Your mom actually made it better.
真的吗
For real?
你还想去毕业舞会吗
S-So you still want to go to prom?
乡巴佬衣衫破烂吗[星战典故]
Is a nerf herder scruffy-looking?
杰基 没人知道这是什么意思
Jackie, no one knows what that is.
我知道 她同意了
I do. She said "Yes."
我真高兴进展顺利
Oh, I'm so happy this worked out,
尽管你会得伤风
even though you're gonna get a head cold.
我真高兴你决不可能对我的宝贝有威胁
I'm so happy you're in no way a threat to my baby.
看他的小裤子
Look at those little pants.
小裤子
The little pants.
大男人的裤子
I mean, big-man pants.
-真是大男人 -大男人
- Very big man. - ?Big man.
你♥爸♥让我进来的
Your dad let me in.
我真心不想吵架
Look, I really don't have it in me to fight.
不 我不是为这个来的
No. No, that's not why I'm here.
换衣服 我带你出去
Get dressed. I'm taking you out.
我说了 我不会参加舞会的
I told you -- I'm not going to prom.
我也不去
Neither am I!
你是对的
Look, you were right.
我以为让今晚隆重特别
I thought if I made it a big, special night,
我就不必去想我们的结局
I wouldn't have to think about where we're gonna end up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不必
Don't be.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
所以我决定让今晚
And that's why I decided to make this
不会被记住
a night to not remember.
我们会度过一个我们经常过的
We're gonna have the most un-special,
一点也不特别 容易忘记的夜晚
forgettable, typical night we've ever had.
听起来太完美了
I think that sounds perfect.
巴瑞赢回了他的爱
As Barry won back his love,
我姐和杰夫的邻近舞会计划
my sister's plan for an adjacent prom with Geoff
一败涂地
was a bust.
这是个好主意
This was a great idea.
-烂死了 -我知道
- This sucks! - I know!
不管了
Oh, screw it.
最终 完美的夜晚不在于你身在何处
In the end, the perfect night isn't about where you are,
重要的是你和谁一起
but who you're with.
我得承认 这比愚蠢的舞会强多了
Got to admit, this is way better than some stupid dance.
真的 这是我一直梦想的毕业舞会
Honestly, it's the prom I've always dreamed of.
我也是
Me too.
因为和你在一起
'Cause it's with you.
爱情就是这样
That's the thing about love.
麻烦而且不可预测
Yeah, it's messy and unpredictable,
但你找到正确的人
but when you find the right person
时机也对的时候 魔力就诞生了
and get the timing just right, it's magic.
这一切会令某个夜晚终身难忘
And that's what really makes a night to remember.
献给我第一个毕业舞会舞伴
真正的杰基
宝贝 今晚很完美
Babe, it really was the perfect night.
多谢你没搞夸张的一套 对我来说太重要了
Thanks so much for not going overboard, really means the world to me.
当然了 我再去交点停车费
Of course. I got feed the meter.
马上回来
Be right back.
计划有变
Change plan.
你得带这些大马离开
You need to get these giant horses out of here.
我的80块呢 兄弟
Where is my 80 bucks, bro?
还是忍♥不住对吗
Couldn't resist, huh?
什么?这些不是我的马
What? These're not my alley horses.
-走开 -我们骑马吧 巴瑞
- Get out. - Let's ride these horses, Barry.
太棒了 毛发漂亮的这匹归我
Awesome, I got the one with pretty hair.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表