剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
and we need to do it again.
我们通过用联氨弹
We used a hydrazine bomb
炸了右舷引擎来干扰他们
to blow the starboard engine as a distraction.
当他们正在与大火斗争时
While they were fighting the fire,
我们直接攻下了舰桥
we took the bridge in a direct assault,
杀死了除肖以外的所有的飞船人员
killing every member of the crew except Shaw.
那是个好计划
It was a good plan.
我猜你会想动静小点吧
I figure you want to do something quieter.
小一点最好
Quieter would be good.
看吧 你很温柔
See? Soft.
你好 劫机伙伴们
Hello there, fellow hijackers.
你们一定想知道你们的人在哪
I'm guessing you're wondering where your men are.
你不能拿死人当筹码
You can't leverage dead people.
只要他们不知道就行
You can if they don't know they're dead.
你是谁
Who the hell is this?
我正用枪指着
This is a woman holding a gun
一个英俊老绅士的头
to a handsome, older gentleman's head.
你有三秒时间决定结局
You have 3 seconds to decide how this ends.
要么你让步 我们谈谈做朋友的事
Either you stand down and we talk about being friends
否则我杀掉第一个人♥质♥
or I kill the first hostage.
一 二 三 糟糕的选择
1, 2, 3. Bad choice.
现在轮到更年轻的了
Now for the younger.
-一 二 -等等
- 1, 2-- - Wait.
不能等 听着
No more waiting. Here's how this goes.
你把我的人从食堂放出来
You let our people out of the mess hall
转移到舰桥外的走廊 不能携带武器
and move into the corridor outside the bridge unarmed.
按我说的做 你们三个人就能活下来
You do that, and the 3 of you will live.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我给你们一分钟讨论
I'll give you a minute to talk it out.
换上这位年轻人的衣服
Put on the younger one's suit.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为你要假扮成他 这就是原因
Because you're gonna be him. That's why.
我有个更好的办法
I have a better idea.
如果我的丈夫在十分钟内没有回到舰桥
If my husband isn't back on this bridge in 10 minutes,
我就排放掉食堂的氧气
I vent the oxygen from the mess hall.
我给你们一分钟谈谈
I'll give you a minute to talk it out.
我喜欢她的办事风格
I like her style.
-她的丈夫 -真遗憾
- Husband? - That's unfortunate.
这说明她不是在虚张声势
It means she's not bluffing.
你有多在乎食堂里的人
How much do you care about the people in the mess?
我们不能让他们死
We're not letting them die.
一定还有别的办法上舰桥
There has to be another way onto the bridge.
通风道怎么样
What about the air vents?
我们在计划赶尽杀绝之前就考虑过它了
We considered that before going with the kill-everyone plan.
通向舰桥的通风道
The air ducts leading to the bridge
对我们俩来说都太小了
are too small for either of us,
所以除非你能把自己缩小到
So unless you can shrink yourself down
一个小孩的尺寸
to the size of a small child,
否则就换上衣服 见见你的新妻子
put on the damn suit, and let's go meet your new wife.
时间到了
That's long enough.
十分钟内过来 否则食堂里的所有人都会死
10 minutes, or everyone in the mess hall dies.
计时开始
Tick tock.
-你还好吗 -你觉得呢
- Hey, you ok? - What do you think?
这样没用 我父亲曾经给我讲过一个故事
It's no use. My father once told me a story about how--
你父亲也是个懦夫
Your father was a coward, too.
我父亲救了大家
My father saved us all.
错 是我救的
Wrong. I did that.
你们看看自己
Look at yourselves.
是我让你们成为了统一部落的战士
I made you all into wonkru warriors, fighters.
是我让你们内心有所信仰
I gave you something to believe in.
看看你们现在成了什么
What are you now?
一群懦夫
You're cowards.
不 住手
No! Stop it.
艾比 阻止啊
Abby, stop this.
这正是她想要的 你没看出来吗
You're giving her what she wants. Can't you see that?
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
-女王早就死了 -等等
- The queen is dead. - Wait!
让她带着罪恶活下去吧
Let her live with what she's become.
懦夫
Coward.
你们想要赦罪吗 杀了我 杀了我
You want absolution? Take it. Take it.
求求你们了
Please. Please do it.
克拉克 克拉克 能听见吗
Clarke? Clarke, can you hear me?
克拉克 能听见吗
Clarke, can you hear me?
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom? Are you ok?
没事 雷文终于搞定了无线电
Yes. Raven finally figured out the radios.
发生了什么
What's happened?
你没回来 我好担心
I was so scared when you didn't come back.
妈妈 这里不安全
Mom, it's not safe down here.
日食导致植物释放出一种
The eclipse causes the plants to release a toxin
会影响我们的神经系统的毒素
that affects our nervous system.
毒素
Toxin?
克拉克 你确定不是你吗
Clarke, are you sure it's not just you?
不是 毒素影响了我们所有人
No. No. It affects all of us, I mean,
有些人情况更严重些
some of us worse than others.
你没懂我意思
You don't understand.
我不是说你出现了幻觉
I'm not saying you're imagining it.
我是说 毒素就是你
I'm saying the toxin is you.
好好想下
Think about it.
你身边没一个人是安然无恙的
No one is safe around you,
因为你唯独不会杀的人也死了
because the only people you won't kill die anyway,
死于试图保护你
trying to protect you.
你的父亲死了 因为他想要让他的宝贝女儿
Your father died because he needed his little girl
知道他是一个好人
to know he was a good guy.
莱克萨也是因此而死
Lexa died for the same reason.
是你感染了大家 克拉克
You infect people, Clarke,
麦迪就是下一个
and Madi is next.
不 不 我不会让它发生的
No. No. I won't let that happen.
阻止它发生的办法只有一个
There's only one way to stop it.
怎么阻止
How?
拿出刀
Take out the knife.
好的 现在把刀放在你的喉咙上
Good. Now put it to your throat.
你死了 麦迪就不会因为要救你而丧命
If you're gone, she can't die trying to save you.
我帮你下手算了
I'd do it for you.
你大概也没那么爱她吧
Maybe you don't really love her.
我很爱 我...
I do. I--
这就对了 你得割深一点
That's it. You have to cut deep.
确保你割断了颈动脉
Make sure you sever the carotid.
快点 克拉克 你可以的
Come on, Clarke. You can do this.
我知道我跟你说过 世上没有好人
I know I told you that there were no good guys,
但我俩都懂 这不过是让你好过点的谎言
but we both know that was a lie to make you feel better.
是有好人的 克拉克
There are good guys, Clarke.
你不是其中之一而已
You're just not one of them.
看我发现了谁
Well, look who I found.
不是吧 你别也这样啊
Come on. Not you, too.
放下刀 不然我就朝你腿开枪了
Put the knife down, or I put one in your leg.
克拉克 你还在等什么
What are you waiting for, Clarke?
别逼我开枪
Come on. Don't make me do this.
虽然我很乐意朝你开枪
As much fun as it would be to shoot you,
但贝拉米会听到
Bellamy would hear it.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
割的深一点 立刻动手
Cut deep. Do it now.
克拉克 克拉克 你听我说
Hey, hey, Clarke, Clarke, listen to me.
你在对着一个关了的无线电说话
You're speaking into a radio with the power off.
你看 指示灯都没亮
See? There's no indicator light.
不是的 克拉克 立刻动手
No, Clarke. Do it now.
墨菲
Murphy!
克拉克 快动手
Clarke, do it.
克拉克
Clarke--
选得对
Good choice.
既然你很明显只会伤害自己
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表