剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
这是什么
And what is this?
用来制♥造♥宿主的
This is how we make hosts.
骨髓吗
Bone marrow?
你要停止她的心跳
You're stopping her heart?
死亡会让她的意识重回驱动
Death causes her mind to back up onto the drive.
我把它取出来
I take it out.
克拉克就会回来
We get Clarke back.
她为什么没有醒来
Why isn't she waking up?
克拉克
Clarke?
到处都有红日毒素
The red sun toxin's everywhere.
-你把它用作武器了 -是西蒙娜干的
- You weaponized it. - Simone did.
那是我们适应方案的一部分
It was part of our adjustment protocol.
在水中引爆会触发撤离
Releasing it in the water will trigger an evacuation
同时避免众人精神失常
without inducing a mass psychosis.
我们需要在开始前待在里面
We'll need to be inside before it starts,
这意味着我要扮作约瑟芬
which means... I go as Josephine.
在处决仪式之后 我们发现了更多涂鸦
After the execution, we found more graffiti.
谁知道那些逃犯在传播什么毒
Who knows what poison those escaped prisoners are spreading.
他们之中的一个人杀死了西蒙娜
One of them already killed Simone.
要是再这样继续下去 他们会冲着我们来
If this continues, they are going to come for us.
现在他们的反叛正处于一个临界点
Right now, their rebellion is at a tipping point.
今晚必须打破它
Must crush it tonight.
让一切恢复正常
Get everything back to normal.
等我们的人看到我们一起回归时
When our people see all of us returned at once,
他们就会跪下臣服
they will fall to their knees.
我们应该先杀了你
We should've killed you first.
一旦我们自♥由♥了 你就会死得很惨
Once we're free, you will burn.
这有点刺♥激♥
Well, that's a little dramatic.
你们都会死得很惨
You will all burn!
你们摆脱不了我们
You will not get rid of us!
我们永生不朽
We are eternal!
守卫 带医生进来
Guards, Bring the doctors.
别动
Stay still.
她会扯断静脉注射管
She'll tear out the IVs.
我们得再次让她镇静下来
We have to take her again.
我知道你在干什么 雷耶斯
I know what you're doing, Reyes.
你以为自己聪明到可以摆脱我吗
You think you're smart enough to get rid of me?
你要是不停手 我就杀了这孩子
If you don't stop, I will kill this child.
这样更好 谢谢你
That's better. Thank you.
好了
There.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
感觉就像完美的约瑟芬
Peachy keen Josephine.
别这样 我不是她
Oh, stop it. I'm not her.
我会为此杀了你
I will kill you for this.
我曾经相信自己绝不会走向偏离道德的道路
I once believed that I would never stray from the moral path,
然后我在第一次日食的时候杀了我的家人
and then I killed my family in the first eclipse.
我愿意不惜一切代价把他们救回来
I'd have done anything to bring them back.
所以我相信你
So I believe you.
你还有多少剂血清
How many doses of the serum do you have?
四剂 其中包括
4, including the one
你的人给西蒙娜带去机械车间的那一剂
your people took to the machine shop for Simone.
六位荣耀之族的人必须在今晚复活
6 primes must be resurrected tonight.
还需要两剂血清
That's two more doses.
麦迪会受不了的
Madi wouldn't survive that.
如果你狠不下心继续
If it's too hard for you to continue,
我的医生会代替你
my healers will take your place.
他们已经熟悉流程了
They're already familiar with the process.
不会有问题的
It would be no trouble.
不 我能做到
No. I can do it.
很好 记住 这是让你免于火葬的交易
Good. Remember, this was the deal that saved you from the pyre.
我不想改变交易
I'd hate for that to change.
再见
Toodle-loo.
《地球百子》
第六季 第十二集
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
等着
Now we wait.
克拉克会搞定的
Clarke will get it down.
你
You.
你可以进去帮她
You can go in and help her.
怎么帮 贝拉米
How, Bell?
他们从婕德那里知道他长什么样
They know what he looks like from Jade.
而且计划不是这样的
Besides, it's not the plan.
大家蹲下 躲好
Everyone, stand down. Stay low.
躲开巡逻的视线
Out of sight of the hourly patrols.
我离开了他们
I left them.
正因如此 他们才能活着
And that's why they're still alive.
你不知道他们是否活着
You don't know that.
你听到墨菲说的了
You heard Murphy.
艾寇有麻烦
Echo's in trouble.
艾寇很强大 她会没事的
Echo's strong. She'll be ok.
大家总是这么认为
Everybody always thinks that.
该死 我也这样认为
Hell, I do it, too.
但事实上 只是在勉强撑到撑不住罢了
The truth is... you're fine until you're not.
墨菲说过他会帮她的
And Murphy said he'd help.
真让人安心
Real comforting.
有点信心吧
Have some faith.
好好享用
Enjoy.
别这样 吃点吧
Come on. You know you want some of this.
他们把我们绑在木桩上 约翰
They tied us to stakes, John.
他们本打算活活烧死我们
They were gonna burn us alive.
你现在还想跟他们玩过家家吗
And you still want to play house with them?
我们的朋友怎么办
What about our friends?
这就是我们拯救他们的办法
This is how we save them.
想想吧 每个人都在想尽办法活下来
Think about it. Everyone's just trying to survive,
连拉塞尔也是
even Russell.
我们只需要让他明白 让我们活下来
We just need to make him see that it's in his best interest
对他是最有利的
to keep all of us alive.
而对我们来说 是永久的利益
In our case, forever.
你肯定饿坏了
You must be starving.
我们先给你弄点吃的
Let's get you something to eat.
然后 我需要你准备命名日的工作
After that, I need you to handle the naming day preparations.
我不饿 而且我才复活
I'm not hungry and I just got back.
让普里雅去准备吧
Get Priya to do it.
她是工程师 不是搞派对策划的
She's an engineer, not a party planner.
你去过我的派对吗
Have you been to one of my parties?
好吧 我让普里雅去准备
Fine. I'll get Priya to do it.
很好 如果再让我这样多待一会
Good. Now, if I spend one more minute like this,
我会羞耻到无地自容
I will spontaneously combust from the shame.
去梳洗一下 我去复活你的母亲
Go get cleaned up. I'll resurrect your mother.
等等
Wait.
你是说艾寇还活着吗
Does that mean Echo's still alive?
她的意思是
What she's saying is
既然谁都可以成为夜之血脉
now that anyone can be a nightblood,
也许你可以换个别的人
maybe you use someone else?
别废话了
Oh, stop your whining.
你到底想不想永生
Do you want to be immortal or not?
因为如果你成为了荣耀之族的一员
Because if you become primes
而这场革命蔓延开来
and this revolution spreads,
他们也不会放过你的
they're coming for you, too.
等妈妈复活回来时 我希望在场
Hey, I want to be there when Mom comes back.
等着我吧
Wait for me?
当然了 宝贝 快点
Of course, sweetheart. Be quick.
你们对朋友的忠诚让我很钦佩
I admire your loyalty to your friends,
但我要知道你们还是否支持我们
but I need to know if you're still with us.
当然
Of course we are.
绝对支持
Absolutely.
你们还是应该清楚 如果我
Still, you should know if anything happens to me
或是我的家人有任何意外 守卫会奉命
or my family, my guards have orders--
说得够清楚了 我们加入
Enough said. We're in.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表