剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
那个男人导致了三百名自己的同胞
The man who caused 300 of his own people
在地表可生存的情况下死在了方舟上
to die on the ark when the ground was survivable.
你自认为比我强很多吗 凯恩
You think you're better than me, Kane,
认为自己从错误中吸取到了教训吗
that you've learned from your mistakes?
如果是你
If it was up to you,
族人们会在地堡中死于饥荒
wonkru would have died of starvation in that bunker.
你不够决绝 做不了你该做的事
You were too weak to do what had to be done,
然后你逃跑了 变成了叛徒
and then you ran, became a traitor,
跟敌人做了交易
made a deal with our enemy
可你明知道他们不会信守承诺
that you knew they would never keep.
你没必要发动战争
You didn't have to wage war.
你没必要放火烧毁藻场
You didn't have to burn down the farm.
你只不过为了权力和满足自己的野心
You did that for power, for vanity.
你迷失了自我
You were lost.
现在仍然还没找到方向
You're still lost.
等等
Wait. Oh... u202d
马库斯 马库斯
Marcus. Marcus.
快帮我把他抬到床上去
Help me get him to the bed now.
去叫奈拉过来
Get Niylah.
奈拉
Niylah!
他心脏停搏了
His heart's stopping.
奈拉
Niylah!
我能做什么
What can I do?
缝合崩开了 他在大出血
The sutures didn't hold. He's bleeding out.
你的战斗已经结束了
压住伤口
Apply pressure.
我说 压住伤口
I said, apply pressure.
准备好手术室 我们又要进去了
Prep the O.R. We're going back in.
艾比 我们没有绿藻了
Abby, there's no more algae.
他撑不过下一场手术
He won't survive another surgery.
他的战斗已经结束了
His fight is over.
结束个鬼
Like hell it is.
起作用了 他还活着
It worked. He's still alive.
再也不嗑药了
Never again.
约旦 我需要你再多做点你父亲的绿藻
Jordan, I need you to make some more of your father's algae.
奈拉 你跟我一起
Niylah, you're with me.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
什么
What?
我没事
Yeah. Fine.
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
想让我试试吗
Want me to give it a shot?
管好你自己的事 约翰
Uh! Stay in your lane, John.
好吧
Ok.
我对这些歌♥还都挺了解的
I actually know a lot of these songs
在亚哈把我关在灯塔地堡的时候
from when Jaha locked me in the lighthouse bunker.
等一下 等一下
Oh, ho ho. No. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你会喜欢这首的
You're gonna like this.
约翰 我正专心呢
Oh, yeah. John, I'm concentrating.
来吧 别管这扇门了
Hey, come on. Forget the door.
别管这扇门了 和我跳个舞
Forget the door and dance with me.
跳舞
Dance.
来吧
Uh! u202dCome on.
*你所保留的这些东西*
*These things you keep*
*最好把它们都扔光*
*You better throw them all away*
*你想回到那些*
*You wanna turn your back*
*浑浑噩噩的日子*
*On your soulless days*
*以前你被重重束缚*
*Once you were tethered*
*如今你重获自♥由♥*
*And now you are free*
*那曾是河流*
*That was the river*
*这里是海洋*
*This is the sea*
雷文 回话 听得见吗
Raven, come in. You read me?
能猜到人们都去哪了吗
So any guesses where all the people went?
这个地方被维护地很好
This place is too well-maintained
-不像是废弃的样子 -可能吧
- to be abandoned. - u202dMaybe.
但如果他们已经离开了
But if they are gone, then there's
这里的空间足够分给飞船上的所有人
enough room here for everybody on the ship.
*你的生活曾是如此美好*
*How fine your life used to be*
*无羁地奔跑 奋力地击鼓*
*Running around banging your drum*
*宛如1972年*
*Like it's 1972*
我们的一切皆为黎明的荣耀与恩典
*这里是海洋*
*And this is the sea...*
树木与植物
为我们提供绿荫
我真希望麦迪上过学
I wish Madi could have gone to school.
我也希望奥克塔维亚上过学
I wish Octavia could have.
然而 他们只能跟着我们瞎学
Instead, they just had us to screw them up.
无线电还是没有响应吗
Still no luck on the radio?
没有
No.
相信我 我明白这感受
Trust me, I know the feeling.
我很抱歉 这些年我都没能回应
I'm sorry I couldn't respond all those years.
麦迪告诉我了
Madi told me.
当然了
Of course she did.
我知道这听起来很扯
I know it sounds crazy--
麦迪当然也这么觉得
Madi certainly thought it was--
但每天都和你通话
But talking to you every day,
就算你没有回应
even though you didn't answer,
这让我能够保持理智
it kept me sane.
这一点也不扯
It's not crazy.
也许有些悲哀 但一点也不扯
Little pathetic, maybe, but it's not crazy.
是啊
Yeah.
*你只是无法看清*
*That you just don't see, whoo...*
我要去看《墨菲秀》了
I'm gonna go and watch "The Murphy show."
*你知道自己也曾手握钥匙*
*And you know that you once held the key*
*但那曾是河*
*But that was the river*
*而这是海洋*
*And this is the sea*
艾寇 过来
Echo, come here.
克拉克 你看到这个了吗
Clarke, did you read this?
-没有 -好吧
- No. - u202dOk.
"树木和植物为我们提供绿荫
"Trees and plants give us shade.
这是我们的每日必需"
We need them every day."
"当星辰相连 丛林觉醒
"When the stars align and the forest wakes,
就该跑路了"
it's time to run away."
天堂即地狱
朋友即宿敌
这不是一首儿歌♥
It's not a nursery rhyme.
是一个警告
It's a warning.
*因为那曾是河*
*Cause that was the river*
不 不
No, no!
*而这里是海洋*
*And this is the sea*
*那曾是河*
*That was the river*
他们要偷走我们的飞船
They're stealing-- they're stealing our ship!
*而这里是海洋*
*And this is the sea*
我不会让你杀了我的
I won't let you kill me!
艾默莉
Emori!
住手 艾默莉 你在干什么
Stop, Emori! What are you doing?
艾默莉 住手
Emori, stop!
放开他 米勒 快阻止她
Get off him. Miller, stop her.
艾默莉 你会杀了他的
Emori, you're gonna kill him.
放开我
Let me go!
艾默莉 冷静
Emori, calm down.
他也会对你这么做的
He'll do it to you, too.
他也会对你这么做的 不
He'll do it to you, too! No!
艾默莉
Emori--
一旦被暴露 便鲜有生还者
放开我
Uh! Aah! Let me go!
就在天上
It's in the air.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表