剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do,
走进异域去找他吗
Walk into the anomaly to find him?
我不干 你呢
I'm not. Are you?
你呢 跑腿男
How about you, errand boy?
我想你也不干
I didn't think so.
别再走了
No more walking.
烧了人头 再杀了那个宿主小孩和地球女孩
We burn the heads, and we kill the host child and the earth girl
然后我们就能...
so we can get--
你要开枪打我
You're gonna shoot me now?
我真的不想这么做
I'd really rather not.
我们小队的其他人还等你回去呢
The rest of our unit is expecting you.
出发
Move out!
不客气
You're welcome.
告诉他们吧 求你了
Talk to them, please.
你再不开口 我们会没命的
They'll kill us if you don't.
我不会让这种事发生的
I won't let that happen.
但他们是大坏人
But they're monsters.
我也是
So am I.
注意了 他们随时会到
Look lively. They should be here any minute.
来 这比看起来好吃
Go on. It tastes better than it looks.
她说不
She said no.
知道吗 你不懂知恩图报
You've got a gratitude problem, you know that?
他们来了
They're here!
打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes.
别出声 说不定你们能活命
Stay quiet, and maybe you'll live.
在你割断绳子之前
Oh, and you'll tear through your radial artery
先断的会是你的颈动脉
before you tear through that rope.
你的侦察员说你们在那里捉到了三个荣耀家族
Your scout told us that you had 3 primes at the post.
是的 她是个孩子
Yes. She's a child.
赛维尔想把她当成宠物养着
Xavier wanted to keep her alive as a little pet.
我说她现在就得死
I say she dies now.
很快你就能见到你的朋友们了
You'll be with your friends soon.
在命名日 在两个太阳的光芒下
On naming day, by the light of the two suns,
我们揭开自己过去的黑暗
we reveal the darkness of our past...
灯光看起来不错
The lighting looks nice.
很显然 那些灯飘起来
Apparently, the lanterns float,
带走了你的罪恶
taking your sins with them.
如果真是这么简单就好了
If only it were that easy.
也许就是这么简单
Maybe it is.
我写了"在波利斯丢下了你"
I wrote down "Leaving you in Polis."
克拉克 别说了 不要这样
Clarke, stop. Let's not do this.
我把你一个人那样丢下
What I did--leaving you like that--
对不起 贝拉米
I'm so sorry, Bellamy.
我知道为了一个人不惜一切是什么样
I know what it's like to risk everything for one person.
我知道麦迪是你的家人
I know Madi's your family.
你也是我的家人
You are my family, too.
我当时盲目了
I lost sight of that.
但我保证 我不会再忘记了
But I promise I will never forget it again.
你对我太重要了
You're too important to me.
克拉克
Clarke.
你要试一试吗
Are you gonna try it?
太多罪恶了 我的灯飞不起来
Too many sins. My lantern wouldn't float.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia?
今天不再弥补了
No more amends today.
好
Ok.
我们已经讨论得够久了
We've debated long enough.
我同意托什 我们杀掉黑血
I agree with Tosh. We kill the black blood.
少一个命名日要去阻止
One less naming day to stop.
你现在也要朝他开枪吗
You gonna shoot him now, too?
我再说一次 我们拯救她们
I'll say it again. We save them.
不是杀她们 你知道的
We don't kill them. You know that.
但无妨 你可以告诉老头我们成了杀人凶手
But fine. You can tell the old man we've become murderers.
她们跑了
They're gone!
不
Oh, no.
分头行动
Have it your way.
把她们活捉回来
Bring them back alive!
找到她们
Find 'em!
好了 拜托
Ok. Come on.
启动啊
Start.
拜托
Come on.
宝贝赌气了
Lover's spat?
是啊 我会解决的
Yeah. We'll work it out.
听起来像是燃油进气问题
Sounds like a fuel intake problem.
很不赖嘛
Very good.
介意我看下吗
You mind?
请便
Please.
我和暴脾气的发动机打过不少交道
I've had my fair share of fights with cranky engines.
你用什么推进剂
What's your propellant?
乙醇 从地球玉米中蒸馏出来的
Uh, ethanol, distilled from earth corn.
这辆车闲置太久了
We just let this one sit too long.
这是我妈妈的
It's my mother's.
我所有的知识都是她教的
She taught me everything I know,
所以我想至少今天我能为她做这件事
so I figured it was the least I could do for her today.
听起来你错过了一场糟糕的集♥会♥
Sounds like you're missing a hell of a party.
是啊 某人打开宫殿
Yeah. Somebody just opened the palace.
先是集♥会♥ 然后祈祷
First we party, then we pray.
不太适合我
Not really my scene.
此外 独自待着换换口味也不赖
Besides, it's nice to be alone for a change.
好吧 那我不打扰你了
Um, well, yeah, I'll leave you to it, then.
我不是说你
Oh, I didn't mean you.
-我是莱克 -我是雷文
- Ryker. - Raven.
死亡之兆 不错
Omen of death. Cool.
其实这是种误解
Actually, that's a misconception.
但愿吧
I hope so.
我想借你的脑袋和双手一用 所以...
Listen, I could use the hands that go with that brain, so...
留下吧 好吗
Stay here, ok?
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
怎么了
What's wrong?
上次我参加派对的时候
So the last time I was at a party,
我妹妹被抓了
my sister was arrested.
贝拉米 如果你因为丢下她而崩溃
Bellamy, if you're gonna tear yourself apart over leaving her,
那我们就去找她
let's go get her.
不 我没有崩溃 好吗
No, this isn't me tearing myself apart, ok?
是我的人性使然
This is me being human--
是当我爱的人遇上麻烦或死掉的感受
Feeling things when people I love are in trouble or die.
我认识的方舟上的那个艾寇教会我的
The Echo I knew on the ring did that.
为什么你没有
Why don't you?
这跟我无关
This isn't about me.
无关吗 三天前我们失去了蒙蒂和哈珀
No? We lost Monty and Harper 3 days ago.
你是什么感受
How do you feel about that?
我看不出来
'Cause I have no idea.
我昨天失去了我的妹妹
I lost my sister yesterday.
我需要一点时间才能变得无所谓
It's gonna take me a little while to feel nothing,
就跟优秀的阿兹哥达间谍一样
like a good Azgeda spy.
但我会继续努力
But I'll keep trying.
来
Come on.
我不行了 妈妈 跑不动了
I can't, mommy. No more.
罗丝 他们要杀我们
Rose, they're trying to kill us.
如果你停下来 会死的
If you stop, you die.
所有人分头行动
Everybody, split up! Spread out!
罗丝 听我说 我知道你很害怕
Rose, listen to me. I know you're scared.
但恐惧是个恶魔
But fear is a demon.
闭上眼睛 告诉自己不害怕
Close your eyes and just tell yourself you're not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
很好 看到吗 你战胜了恶魔
Good. Good. See? That's how you slay the demon.
无论你听到什么 你都闭着眼睛
So no matter what you hear, you keep your eyes closed,
继续说 好吗 说吧
and you keep saying it, ok? Do it.
我不害怕 我不害怕
I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid.
-我看到她们了 -快
- I see them! - Come on.
我会送你回家 我保证
I'm taking you home, I promise.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表