剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I want Clarke to hear this.
我猜这意味着那婊♥子♥还活着
I take it that means the bitch is still alive.
你觉得她把你的一切都夺走了
You think she took everything from you,
可你的命还在
but you have your life,
你的王国还在
you have your kingdom.
我可以帮你把这两样都保住
I can save both of those for you.
我要的是复仇
What I want is revenge!
如果你v麦迪 她会难过
She'll grieve for Madi if you kill her.
确实如此 但那孩子已经没了
It's true, but since the child is already gone,
你这样做有什么实际意义呢
what are you really accomplishing?
我能给你的复仇
The revenge I can offer
会比这个甜蜜的多
will be so much sweeter.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
你进入状态了
You're there now.
让圣地之血发挥作用吧
Let the blood of sanctum do its work.
去感受红日照在你的脸上
Feel the red sun on your face.
去感知你将得到荣耀家族的庇护
Know that the primes will protect you,
普里雅将庇护你
that Priya will protect you.
但前提是你要相信
But only if you believe.
乔登...
Jordan...
你相信荣耀家族是神吗
Do you believe in the divinity--
他在这
He's here!
大家都在了 任务完成了
That's everyone. Mission accomplished.
乔登 我们来了 你安全了
Jordan, we're here. You're safe.
把他放下吧
Lay him down.
他会昏迷几个小时
He'll be out for hours.
乔登
Jordan?
他沉浸得太深 无法反应
He's in too deep to respond.
调整预案吗
Adjustment protocol?
圣地之血是真的血吗
The blood of sanctum is real blood?
只有部份是
Only partially.
西蒙娜觉得放真血
Simone predicted that the bloodletting
会让宗教体验更深刻
would deepen the religious experience,
但对精神状态产生影响的物质只是红日毒素
But the psychoactive component is pure red sun toxin.
-有用的东西 -使用得当时 它确实是
- Useful stuff. - When used properly, it can be, yeah.
救命
Help!
看起来我们发现了一个调整者
Looks like we found the adjuster.
我不太明白
I don't understand.
我们告诉了他们真♥相♥
We told them the truth.
他们为什么还要这样
Why are they still doing this?
如果他们接受真♥相♥
If they accept the truth,
他们的生命就毫无意义
their lives mean nothing.
所以我才把农场都烧了
It's why I burnt the farm.
帮我把他捆起来
Help me tie him up.
我们可以利用那个去解救酒馆里的人
We can use that to save the people in the tavern.
认知失调
Cognitive dissonance.
他们会相信任何事
They'll believe anything
只要印证他们想相信的东西是真的
if it reinforces what they want to be true,
比如你仍然是丹尼尔·李
even that you're still Daniel Lee.
又要用抗毒素 为什么
Antitoxin again? Why?
圣地之血远比拉塞尔的炸♥弹♥
The blood of sanctum is far more potent than
厉害得多
what was in Russell's bomb.
你把我当俘虏带过去
You take me in as a prisoner.
一旦我们进了酒馆...
then once we're inside the tavern--
什么 不行 别急
What? No, no, no, no. Slow down.
我绝对不会喝那东西
No way am I drinking that stuff.
他们在屠♥杀♥失信者
They're killing nonbelievers.
被你们抛下的我的朋友就是其中之一
My friend who you left behind is one of them.
我很抱歉 但我们留下是为了救我们的朋友
Look. I am sorry, but we stayed to save our friends,
我们成功了
and we did that.
我们的人都在这了
We're all here.
如果我还能帮助在太空的那些人 我也会
If I could help our people in space, I would.
但这不是我们战斗
But this isn't our fight.
好吧
Ok.
等我
Wait for me.
我不能让这些人死掉 贝拉米
I can't let these people die, Bell.
并肩作战
Side by side.
就像命中注定的那样
Like it was meant to be.
我想是时候做得更好了
I guess it's time to do better.
荣耀凯莉听您指令
Kaylee prime at your service.
-艾默莉 -约翰 没关系
- Emori. - John, it's ok.
总需要有人留下来照顾米勒和约旦
Someone needs to stay behind and look after Miller and Jordan.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
凯莉反对调整预案
Kaylee was against the adjustment protocol.
因此当你把他们都带走时 他们相信了
It's why they believed it when you took them all away.
必须得丹尼尔去
It has to be Daniel.
好吧 但如果我死了
Fine, but if I die,
你要带我回来
you're bringing me back.
不 我不会
No, I'm not.
至少骗骗我吧
At least lie to me.
当神应该比现在有趣才是
Being a god should be more fun than this.
我们得打开这扇门 雷文
We need that door open, Raven.
正在努力
Working on it.
其实我现在有点讨厌埃利吉乌斯的本领了
I'm actually annoyed at Eligius' competence right now.
不是我开的
It wasn't me.
克拉克 你是怎么...
Clarke, how--how did you--
肖的失效保护密♥码♥
Shaw's failsafe code.
麦迪在哪
Where's Madi?
拉塞尔 拉塞尔带走了她
Russell-- Russell took her.
不 不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no.
我们会把她救回来的
We'll get her back.
不 你不明白
No. You don't understand.
我杀了他的家人
I killed his family,
现在他也会杀了我的家人
and now he's gonna kill mine.
我不会让这种事发生
I won't let that happen.
恶魔唤醒了统一部落
The demon awoke wonkru.
安静
想活着就跪下
部落人的莱克萨说你很强大
Lexa from trikru said you were strong,
但你和她一样软弱
but you're as weak as her.
你们的爱让你们变软弱
Your love has made you so.
有枪
Gun!
等等
Hold.
麦迪
Madi.
麦迪 我知道你在里面
Madi, I know you're in there.
拜托快回来我身边
Please come back to me.
今天我失去了母亲
I lost my mother today.
我不能也失去你
I can't lose you, too.
求你了
Oh, please.
我会抠动扳机
I'm gonna pull the trigger...
倒计时三
In 3...
二
2...
把荣耀之族和他的人带走
-麦迪 -她在抽搐
- Madi? - She's seizing.
把她带去楼上
Get her upstairs!
-麦迪 -快点
- Madi? - Hurry!
我们本可以统治一切
用我们的形象创造新世界
全新的完美世界
可是你的软弱
把我们都害死了
把她按住
Hold her steady.
麦迪 麦迪 我在这里
Madi, Madi, I'm here.
听我的声音 你可以的
Listen to my voice. You can do this.
你必须要战斗 麦迪
You have to fight, Madi.
你必须要战斗
You have to fight!
再次感受
Once more with feeling.
抓住他了
Got him!
为什么她还没醒过来
Why isn't she waking up?
她的脉搏太弱了
Her pulse is too weak.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
等等 我知道这是怎么回事
Wait. I know what this is.
我们得把它拿出来
We have to take it out,
就像你在电磁脉冲后对我做的那样
like you did with me after the emp.
我需要一把刀
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表