剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
但我至少可以保证他们到此为止
but I can make sure they're the last
我要毁掉意识驱动
by destroying the mind drives,
就从你的开始
starting with yours.
这件事很简单
We'll make this very simple.
毁掉反应堆 就把莱克还给你
Take down the reactor and you get Ryker back.
要是你不肯
If you don't...
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
别 等等
No, wait!
如果你想要我的驱动
If you want my drive,
你得向我开枪
You're going to have to shoot me.
几秒钟之内
In a few seconds,
守卫就会带我们撤退到莱克的据点
the guards are going to evacuate us to Ryker's keep.
你有足够的子弹杀光他们
You have enough bullets to kill them, too.
问题是 你会这么做吗
The question is, will you?
长官 我们该撤退了
Sir, we need to evacuate.
放下武器
Drop it!
立刻出去
Get out right now.
不许动
Don't move.
让他杀了我
Let him kill me.
之后再开火 然后去找我的妻子
Then open fire and get my wife.
她会知道该怎么办
She'll know what to do.
你从没有成为神的野心
You never had the stomach to be a god.
对不起 我的朋友
I am sorry, my friend.
把他绑起来
Tie him up.
聚集剩下的荣耀家族
Gather the rest of the primes.
把警报关了
Turn off that damn alarm!
我的子民们 冷静下来 冷静
My children, calm yourselves. Calm.
没有日食
There is no eclipse.
命名日按原计划进行
The namings will go on as planned.
你们的神都将在今晚回归
All of your gods will return tonight.
我还有个好消息
And I have more good news.
恶魔加布里埃已被抓获
The demon Gabriel has been captured.
今晚 我们将彻底了结他的罪恶
Tonight, we will vanquish his evil once and for all.
开创奇迹的新时代
And usher in a new era of wonder.
为了圣地的荣耀与恩典
For the glory and grace of sanctum.
为了圣地的荣耀与恩典
For the glory and grace of sanctum.
丹尼尔 凯莉 见见你们的老朋友
Daniel, Kaylee, meet your new old friends.
这是迦勒和雅斯敏 这是米兰达
This is Caleb and Jasmine, and this is Miranda.
他们可是兄妹
They're brother and sister.
你们知道 对吧
You know that, right?
告诉我
Tell me.
你背叛自己朋友的时候犹豫了吗
Did you even hesitate to betray your friends?
别理他
Ignore him.
过上一两个世纪
In a century or two,
你们就不会记得这种小事了
you won't even remember these petty concerns.
要想忘记
And to forget,
你只需要出♥卖♥♥♥你的灵魂
All you have to do is give up your soul.
护盾
The shield.
我说过她会做到的
Told you she'd do it.
打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes!
打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes!
打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes!
打倒
Death!
你怎么花了这么久
What took you so long?
我不想打断你们
I hate to cut the moment short,
但拉塞尔告诉人们警报是假的
but Russell told the people that it was a false alarm.
他们没有撤离
They're not evacuating.
我们没有了掩护
We have no distraction.
我们其余的朋友们还有危险
The rest of our friends are still in trouble,
我们的人手不足以杀出一条血路
And we don't have the people to fight our way through.
我们不是来战斗的
We're not here to fight.
我们是来解放的
We're here to liberate.
贝拉米说得对
Bellamy's right,
我们需要的唯一武器就是真♥相♥
And the only weapon we need for that is truth.
你这话听上去很像加布里埃
You sound like Gabriel.
加布里埃呢
Where is Gabriel?
他为什么这么早就触发了警报
And why did he set off the alarm so soon?
仅仅是说出真♥相♥ 还不足以让他们相信我们
They won't believe us just because we tell them the truth.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想 莱克帮我们挑起了这一切
I'm thinking Ryker helped us start this.
他的母亲会来帮我们完成
His mother will finish it.
他们以为我是约瑟芬
They think I'm Josephine,
所以不能是我
So it can't be me.
远处的楼梯上有情况
We've got movement up the far stairs.
-荣耀普里雅 -别开枪
- Priya prime! - Don't shoot!
电源断了 护盾关闭了
The power is out, the shield is down,
但我们不是来战斗的
But we are not here to fight.
我有事想告诉你们
I have something to tell you
你们可能不愿意接受
That will be hard to hear,
但这是真♥相♥
but it's the truth.
荣耀家族告诉过你们 我们是你们的敌人
The primes told you that we're your enemy.
他们骗人
They lied.
这一切都是他们的谎言
They lied about everything.
他们不是神
They're not gods.
他们不会和宿主结为一体
They don't become one with their hosts.
他们杀了宿主
They kill them.
偷取你们的身体
They steal your bodies
这样他们就能永世长存
So they can live forever.
告诉他们
Tell them.
这是真的
It's true.
我们并非圣者
We're not divine.
打开它
Open it.
我们能活着 是因为我们掌握科技
We survive because we have technology.
但我们需要你们的身体来实现
But we need your bodies to do it.
黛利拉没有和我结为一体
Delilah's not one with me.
她死了
She's dead.
是被杀的 这样我才能复活
Killed so that I could return.
这一切都是谎言
It's all a lie.
都是谎言
All lies.
骗子
Liars!
我对你很失望 普里雅
I am disappointed in you, Priya.
我对你们所有人都很失望
I'm disappointed in all of you.
根据我们的调整预案
According to our adjustment protocol...
失信者必将被净化
Nonbelievers must be purified!
我感受到了
I feel it!
我们都会死
We're all gonna die!
大家 快用解药
Everybody, antitoxin, now.
深吸一口气 两小时之内会没事
Breathe deeply. You're good for two hours.
打开调整者的工作室
Unlock the processing room for the adjusters.
让他们都用完
Tell them to use it all.
把囚犯从实验室转移到大礼堂
Move the prisoners from the lab to the great hall.
无信仰者
Disbelievers!
普里雅去哪了
Where the hell is Priya?
毒素把我们分开了
The toxin separated us.
人群阻碍了我们
The crowd got between us.
去死吧 无信仰者
Die, nonbeliever!
求你们帮帮他们 就当为了黛利拉
Help them, please, for Delilah.
杀人凶手
Murderer!
所有人都退后
All of you, get back!
我会把你们都杀了
I will kill you all!
不
No.
贾克斯
Jax?
贾克斯
Jax!
你不能去
You can't.
我已经不再听命于你了
I do not take orders from you anymore!
米勒 她说得对
Miller, she's right.
你不可能闯过那些守卫的
You'll never make it past the guards.
对 但我可以
No, but I can.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
-盖娅 -他们会把我当作约瑟芬的守卫
- Gaia - They'll think I am Josephine's guard.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表