剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Now, since you're clearly only a threat to yourself,
而不是我
and not to me,
我们赶在被贝拉米杀死之前去救下他如何
what do you say we save Bellamy before he kills both of us?
别出声 我们只需要拖延一点时间
Don't say a word. We just need to buy some time.
丹尼尔呢 已经被你杀了吗
Where's Daniel? Did you kill him?
我给过你机会的 不过你还能救下你的丈夫
I gave you a chance. You can still save your husband.
为什么他戴着头盔
Why is he wearing a helmet?
为什么你戴着头盔
Why are you wearing a helmet?
以防万一你们使用气体 取下他的头盔
In case you use the gas. Take off his helmet.
-你取下自己的 -我说 现在就取下
- You take off yours. - I said, take it off now!
-让我看到他的脸 -你得让她冷静点
- Let me see his face. - You need to calm her down.
那有个弹孔
That's a bullet hole.
去抽空食堂的氧气 现在就去
Vent the mess hall. Do it now.
想骗我 取下头盔
Nice try. Take off the mask.
凯莉 快按下按钮
Kaylee, push the damn button.
尸体在哪 快告诉我们
Where are the bodies? Tell us now.
不要
No!
-看到了吗 -不要
- See? - No.
-还剩一个活的 -不要
- One's alive. - No.
-开心了吗 -不要
- Happiness? - No.
去看看她
Go to her.
那些尸体 你一定要
The bodies-- you must--
我明白
I know.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
夜之血脉
我有疑问
I have questions.
小朋友 我还没问呢
Get in line, kid.
我没跟你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
首先 告诉我克拉克怎么样了
First, tell me what happened to Clarke.
墨菲 墨菲
Murphy! Murphy!
这不是赛场
This isn't the ring.
我们也不是来这玩游戏的
We're not playing games down here,
我也不会让你伤害到任何其他人
and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone else.
非致命
杀伤性
气体手榴弹
克拉克
Clarke?
克拉克 你去哪了
Clarke, where'd you go?
我也准备对你说一样的话呢
Was gonna say the same thing about you.
你是那个拿着枪的人
You're the one with the gun.
那倒是
That's true.
我把枪放下 然后我俩聊聊 怎么样
What do you say I put it down and we talk, ok...
你和我 不过是被困在卫星上的俩家伙
You and me, just a couple of guys stuck on a moon,
再没其他人了
nobody else on it,
到处都是吃人的虫子和有毒的植物
filled with man-eating bugs and toxic plants
让彼此相爱的人
that turn people who love each other
变成热爱杀戮的疯子
into homicidal maniacs.
那就是你身上发生的事 贝拉米
That's what's happening, to you, bellamy.
所以你开始替我♥操♥心了
Oh, so you're looking out for me--
约翰·墨菲 你这个天庭小丑
John murphy, court jester.
总比废物强
Well, it beats useless.
没强多少
Not by much.
来吧
Now!
克拉克 动手
Clarke! Do it!
你就是癌症 克拉克
You're a cancer, Clarke,
你知道我们如何对待癌症
and you know what we do to cancer.
住手
Cut it out.
你想在这做得更好 但你做不到
you want to do better here, but you can't.
我会保我们平安
I will keep us safe.
现在自杀吧
Now kill yourself.
拯救我们免于悲惨的命运
Put us out of our misery.
平安
Safe!
结束你开启的罪孽
Finish what you started.
这不是真的 不是
It's not real. It's not.
结束你开启的罪孽 克拉克
Finish what you started, Clarke.
-我会保我们... -动手 动手
- I will keep us... - Do it. Do it.
-平安 -闭嘴
- Safe. - Shut up.
动手吧
Do it.
闭嘴
Shut up!
平安
Safe!
-动手 -闭嘴
- Do it! - Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
又来了
Here we go again.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你有多少次想杀我了
How many times have you tried to kill me now?
墨菲
Murphy!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
墨菲
Murphy.
这次不行
Not this time.
这次死的是你 不是我
This time, you die, not me.
放手
Hey, get off.
把那东西给我 快住手
Give me that thing. Stop it, man.
-你快杀死她了 -不
- You're killing her. - No!
我们保护我们免受你们俩的伤害
I'm saving us from both of you!
根据飞行记录
According to the flight recorder,
这里离他们降落的地方很近
this is close to where they landed.
分头行动 找到他们的踪迹
Spread out. Find their trail.
把她带过来
Bring her out.
我说过了 我不会离开我的家人的
I told you, I'm not going without my family.
他们在这里不安全
They're not safe here.
快讯 他们已经死了
News flash-- they're already dead.
日食已经结束了
Hey, the eclipse is over.
你说如果我们听到了虫鸣 毒就已经退了
You said if we heard insects, the toxin's gone,
所以你还有什么没告诉我们
so what aren't you telling us?
她什么都没和我们说
She's not telling us anything.
回答问题
Answer the question.
开枪吧 就可以走了
Just pull the trigger and let's move.
-你偷渡过来的 -你要做什么
- You stowed away? - What the hell are you doing?
救我哥哥
Saving my brother.
他们朝这边走了
They went this way.
我们确实需要一个追踪者
We do need a tracker.
等等 不行 没门
u202dWait. No way. No.
血女王不在已经够危险了
It was dangerous enough without Blodreina.
艾比说的对 赫达 你太重要了
Abby's right, Heda. You're too important.
我们可以开始你的训练了
We can begin your training.
好极了 真庆幸我叫醒了你
Great. I'm so glad I woke you.
迪约扎和你待在一起
Diyoza's staying with you,
如果你想让我帮忙接生孩子的话 就得这样
That is, if you want me to deliver that baby.
反正我也该留在飞船上
I should stay with the ship, anyway.
要是再被劫持就完了
We get jacked again, we're screwed.
我们很快回来
We'll be back soon.
走吧
Let's go.
我们回来后 尸体就给你
The bodies will be here when we get back.
现在走吧
Now walk...
拜托了
Please.
你说的这些虫子都在哪里
So where are all these bugs you were talking about?
死了 现在都成了树的肥料
Dead, consumed by the trees by now.
要找人也是这个方法
That's how you'll find your people, too.
他们来过这里
They were here.
停下
Stop!
这是辐射护栏
It's a radiation shield.
你们的人不可能通过的
Your people couldn't pass through.
你会在那头找到他们的尸体...
You'll find their bodies on this side of--
什么
What?
快回来
Get back here.
肖是谁
Who's Shaw?
-不 -让我过去
- No. - Let me go.
-不 雷文 -放开我 让我过去
- No, Raven. - Get off me. Let me go.
现在可以了
Safe now.
肖
怎么了 他们怎么不动了
What's wrong? Why aren't they moving?
克拉克 他们还活着
Clarke-- they're alive.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表