剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Ok.
这是你们的秘密吗
Is that your secret, then?
女王陛下 请原谅...
Your highness, forgive--
安静 我不在乎你们为什么要想象真实目标
Quiet. I don't care why your aim is true--
仅此而已
Just that it is.
是时候了 艾寇
It's time, Echo.
沙漠部落期待你三天后到达
Sangedakru is expecting you in 3 days.
你已经掌握了他们的方言
You've mastered their dialect,
学会了他们的习俗
studied their customs,
但你准备好为你的女王杀人了吗
but are you ready to kill for your queen?
是的 陛下
Yes, highness.
证明给我看
Prove it.
这个肮脏的家伙是沙漠部落的间谍
This piece of filth is a Sangedakru spy.
如果他逃走了 你的任务就会失败
If he gets away, your mission will fail.
艾什 把弓给她
Ash, hand her the bow.
快跑 蠢货
Run, you fool!
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
想象他的背上是我的脸
Imagine my face on his back.
犹豫就是死亡
Hesitation is death.
快射
Take the shot.
软弱无能
Weakness!
因为我不能派去一个不敢杀人的刺客
Since I can't send an assassin who's afraid to kill,
我再给你最后一次机会
I'll give you one last chance.
杀了她
Kill her.
如果她不在三秒内拿起刀攻击
If she doesn't take the knife and attack in 3 seconds,
把她俩都杀掉
kill both.
一
One...
二
Two...
还手啊
Fight back.
让她看看她也需要你
Show her she needs you, too.
干掉她 不然死的就是你
Finish her, or you're finished.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
沙漠部落在等一个叫艾寇的女孩
Sangedakru is expecting a girl named Echo.
恭喜你 艾寇
Congratulations, Echo.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
帮她准备好
Get her ready.
我猜你会说曾经的我已经不存在了
I guess you could say I've been wiped before.
发生这种事我很遗憾
I'm sorry that happened.
我告诉你不只是因为希望你别杀我
I didn't tell you that just so you don't kill me.
我告诉你是希望你不要重蹈我的覆辙
I told you to spare you from what happens if you do.
我相信你是对的 艾什
I'm sure you're right... Ash.
杀了你会让我困扰
Killing you would haunt me,
但不杀你同样如此
but so would not killing you.
我们都知道如果我放了你 圣地会发生什么
We both know what would happen to sanctum if I let you go.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 不要
No. No.
好吧
Fine.
守卫 进来
Guards, come in.
把门关上
Close the door.
我需要你们帮忙把她按住
I need your help holding her down.
你动一下就死定了
You move, you die.
你们也真是够久了
Took you long enough.
我们是为了笔记本来的
We came for the notebook.
我们不知道发生这种事 不然会...
We didn't know, or we would've--
你是夜之血脉
犹豫就会死
Hesitation is death.
什么意思 你不做炸♥弹♥了吗
What do you mean, you're not building a bomb?
在水中引爆会使之在低浓度时
Releasing it in the water will cause it to aerosolize
扩散开去
at a lower concentration.
我们能触发撤离
We'll trigger an evacuation
同时避免众人精神失常
without inducing a mass psychosis.
换句话说 没有无辜的人会死
In other words, no innocent people die.
要多久他们才会意识到
How long until they realize
没有日食并掉头回家
there's no eclipse and turn around?
不够久
Not long enough.
我们需要在开始前待在里面
We'll need to be inside before it starts,
意味着
Which means--
意味着开始前护盾要放下
Which means the shield needs to be down before it starts.
没有掩护你能做到吗
Can you do that without a distraction?
不是他做
It wouldn't be him.
贝拉米 这是唯一的办法
Bellamy, it's the only way.
什么
What is?
我扮作约瑟芬
I go as Josephine.
这不是唯一的办法
It's not the only way.
我们用炸♥弹♥ 照计划进行
We use the bomb as planned.
拿你的生命冒不必要的风险
Risking your life when we don't have to is just--
才能让我们做得更好
Is how we do better.
蒙蒂会怎么做
What would Monty do?
克拉克 如果你失败
Clarke, if you fail,
如果拉塞尔发现他女儿死了
If Russell figures out that his daughter is dead,
那我们所有人都得死
all our people are dead, too.
那我不会失败
So I won't fail.
贝拉米 如果我们能不牺牲无辜
Bellamy, if we can spare innocent lives,
我们该这么做
we should.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
突袭队来了
Got raiders coming!
圣地突袭队
Sanctum raiders!
在这等着
Wait here.
大家都分散开
Everybody spread out!
把他们带回里面
Get them back inside.
把他们绑好了 和荣耀之族一样堵上嘴
I want them tied up and gagged with the Primes.
蕾拉 你跟他们一起 杀死任何反抗者
Layla, you're with them. Kill anyone who resists.
准备截击
Move to intercept!
伊莱贾 洛根 去高地
Elijah, Logan, get to high ground!
我需要有人从高处巡视
I need eyes up top.
其他人 分散开
The rest of you, spread out.
从另一面截住他们
Cut them off on the other side!
圣地突袭队
Sanctum raiders!
你们好
Hey there.
约瑟芬
Josephine?
干得好 婕德
Well done, Jade.
你就是选不了边 对吧 约翰
You just can't pick a side, can you, John?
我这么做的唯一理由是如果不做艾默莉会死
The only reason I'm doing this is because Emori dies If I don't.
艾寇也有麻烦了
Echo's in trouble, too.
我保证会尽力帮她
I promise I'll do what I can for her.
给我们一会确保前面安全
Give us two seconds to make sure it's clear,
然后跟上来
then follow.
不
No.
这家伙是我的
This one's mine.
去吧 确保前面安全
Go. Make sure it's clear.
她这次真的走了吗
Is she really gone this time?
是啊
Yes. Boo-hoo.
一旦我扣下这个扳机
Now, as soon as I pull this trigger,
你那障眼法就会分崩离析
your little decoy trick will fail.
你最好赶紧逃
You better run.
我可以的
I can do this.
把护盾放下
Get that shield down.
我会带骑兵来
I'll bring the cavalry.
为了蒙蒂
For Monty.
为了蒙蒂
For Monty.
她不是约瑟芬
She isn't Josephine.
不 她不是
No, she's not.
你能不能走快点
You mind walking a little faster?
放松 如果他们要杀我们 我们早死了
Relax. If they were gonna kill us, we'd be dead by now.
他们知道我们在这
They know that we're here.
怎么 都不拥抱下吗
What? No hug?
约瑟芬
Josephine.
怎么可能
How is this possible?
说来话长
It's a long story.
但我敢肯定 我感觉棒极了
Suffice to say, I'm awesome.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表