剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I'm right, and you don't want to face this
因为你把药换成了这个
because you've replaced pills with this.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在努力让你认清现实
I am trying to get you to see the truth.
你真的觉得我看不清现实吗
You really don't think that I know the truth?
你想知道为什么我要救马库斯吗
You want to know why I want to save Marcus?
不是为了药
It's not because of pills.
因为他是个好人
It's because he's good...
他很真诚
and true,
他值得活下来
and he deserves to live,
而我们不配
and we don't.
你和我 我们在黑暗之年时
You and me--we stood by bloodreina
我们都站在血女王那边
during the dark years,
而马库斯是唯一一个试图阻止这件事的人
and Marcus was the only one who tried to stop it.
对吗
Did you?
我只是在尽工作职责
I was just doing my job.
每一个战犯都是这么说的
Said by every war criminal ever.
你去哪
W--where are you going?
我以为你说母亲才是关键
I thought you said the mother is the key.
对付她就像打比赛
Oh, she's the whole ball game,
你可以理解为最高赛事
the super bowl, if you will.
要是想赢 我需要个强点的教练
And if we're gonna win, I need a better coach.
再喝一杯吗
Would you like another drink?
好啊 谢谢
Ah, why not? Thanks.
能买♥♥你的心事吗
Penny for your thoughts?
用什么买♥♥
What's a penny?
我的时间
Something from my time.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
贝拉米使你相信我们应该离开天堂
Bellamy convinced you that we should leave paradise
在地狱里拼一把
and take our chances in hell?
我为什么要离开我的家
Why I would leave my home?
没错 给出答案吧 约翰
That's it. Fill in the blanks, John.
这是你第二次叫我...
That's the second time you've called me...
好了 在你被吓到尖叫之前
Ok, before you freak out and raise your voice,
我有问题要问你
I have a question for you.
你不是克拉克
You're not Clarke.
我和你说实话
I'm gonna be honest with you.
克拉克死了
Clarke's dead.
我父母杀了她 把我带回来了
My parents killed her and brought me back.
我想问的是
My question is,
你有多想加入永生的行列呢
how would you like to be immortal, too?
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表