剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100".
圣地被来自地球的四个家族殖民了
Sanctum was colonized by a team from earth made up of 4 families-
荣耀之族
the Primes.
我们的血液一样 克拉克 皇家血脉
We have the same blood, Clarke, royal blood.
所以他们才会抓黛利拉
That's why they went after Delilah.
加布里埃之子带走了罗丝
The children of gabriel took my Rose.
我们知道他们还在这里
We know they're still here.
我们会搜遍围区内的所有地方
We'll search everywhere inside the compound.
如果轮到了你女儿 你还能这么淡定吗
Would you be so calm if it was your daughter's turn?
我不知道你还有女儿
I didn't know you had a daughter.
她在六年前去世了
She died in a fall 6 years ago.
外面树林里有些人和物想让我们死
There are things and people in these woods that want us dead.
掉队的话 就会如它们所愿了
If you fall behind, you will be.
加布里埃之子 都过来
Children of gabriel, gather round.
-打倒荣耀家族 -打倒荣耀家族 打倒
- Death to primes! - Death to primes! Death to...
我们有了荣耀家族的尸体和枪
We've got the Primes and the guns.
我们打败他们 回家吧
Let's take our win and go home.
奥克塔维亚 他们会杀了我们的人
Octavia, they'll kill our people.
别交战
Do not engage.
你只能靠你自己了
You're on your own.
你打算怎么做 把我留在这里吗
What are you gonna do, leave me here?
是的 对你自己和我们都好
Yeah, for your own good.
好 反正我本该死在峡谷里
Fine. Should have died in that gorge, anyway.
别担心 我来告诉你怎么生存下去
Don't worry. I'll show you how.
随机应变 适应环境
Improvise, adapt.
克服困难
Overcome.
还好这已经没有陆战队
Good thing there's no marines left.
不然我偷了那个 事情就没完没了了
I'd never hear the end of it for stealing that.
那些混♥蛋♥
Cocky bastards.
没人教过你们
Anyone ever teach you
拿光直射别人的脸是很不礼貌的吗
it's rude to shine a light in someone's face?
你现在不如多担心一下自己
You should be more worried about yourself right now.
三人以上才有可能放倒我
You're gonna need more than 3 people to take me out.
你的孩子需要在安全的环境下生存
Your baby needs a safe place to live.
我可以提供给你
I can offer you that.
接着说
I'm listening.
帮我们带回那个孩子 罗丝
Help us return the child--Rose--
还有我们荣耀家族逝去的三人的脑袋
and the 3 heads of our fallen Primes,
之后荣耀拉塞尔 愿他的名为圣
and Russell Prime-- hallowed be his name--
会允许你的孩子在圣地内被抚养长大
will let your child be raised in sanctum.
我的孩子 但没有我
My child but not me.
提议就是如此 接不接受随你
That's the offer. Take it or leave it.
我猜猜 孩子就是你的了
Let me guess. The kid's yours.
不算是
Not exactly.
我的责任是照顾和保护下一代荣耀家族成员
It's my duty to serve and protect the next prime.
守卫 明白了
Bodyguard. Got it.
你的工作做得很不错啊
Bang-up job you did there.
我在你的随身物品里
You know, I, um, retrieved this
找到了这个
taken from your belongings.
掳走罗丝的人现在有了枪 你也有了
The people who took Rose now have guns, and so will you.
所以 成交吗
So do we have a deal or not?
有一个条件
One condition.
给我辆车
I get a bike.
《地球百子》
第六季 第四集
好 这朵花也开了
Yes. This one's ready, too.
你认为他们有伤害她吗
You think they've harmed her?
婕德会把罗丝带回来的
Jade will bring Rose back to us.
在她做到之前
And until she does,
我希望你能重新考虑取消命名日
I wish you'd reconsider canceling naming day.
护盾已经开启 他们不会再闯进来了
The shield is up. They won't get back in.
我不担心外面的世界有什么
I'm not worried about what's outside.
他们有线报
They had sketches.
他们清楚地知道该针对谁和他们住在哪里
They knew exactly who to target and where they lived.
我们需要告诫大家做好防范
We need to tell the people so that they can be on guard.
我们要接受他们在圣地内安插了间谍这一事实
We need to accept that they have spies inside sanctum.
我们损失了三位荣耀成员
We lost 3 Primes.
他们掳走了罗丝 袭击了黛利拉
They took Rose, attacked Delilah.
你想要我做些什么
What do you want me to do?
我们都明白那个时机绝不是巧合
We both know that that timing was no coincidence.
他们知道今天是命名日
They knew today was naming day.
取消吧 拉塞尔 普里雅可以等
Cancel, Russell. Priya can wait.
如果是约瑟芬 你还会这么说吗
Would you say that if it was Josephine?
不
No.
如果我们取消 加布里埃就赢了
If we cancel, Gabriel wins.
我们都不确定他是不是还活着
We don't even know if he's alive.
他的事业显然还在
His cause clearly is.
我会给黛利拉再多安排点守卫
I'll post extra guards around Delilah.
为了安全起见
Just to be safe.
好的 但别太明显
Fine. But not too close.
今天是她的大日子 别让担惊受怕毁了它
It's her day, and I won't have it ruined by fear.
如果我父母还在 会很喜欢这里的生活
My parents would've loved it here.
今天是我的命名日
It's my naming day.
倾诉 这是我们今天会做的
Unburden. That's what we do today.
在命名日 我们为那些感到愧疚的事作出弥补
On naming day, we make amends for the things we feel guilty for.
好吧
Ok.
我跟你讲过我一直是怎么在飞船上生活的
I told you about how I spent my whole life on the ship.
一直以来 就只有我们...
All that time, it was just us...
还有玻璃罩里的那些面庞
And faces behind glass,
我无法与之交谈的人们
people I couldn't talk to,
我无法拥有的朋友
friends I couldn't have.
我十分想了解他们 我想要...
I wanted to know them so badly. I wanted...
这样的生活
This.
我决定休眠的时候
When I decided to go into cryo,
我的父母说他们理解
my parents said they understood,
即使那样意味着我再也无法见到他们了
even though it meant I'd never see them again.
对自己的孩子 父母有时不得不放手
All parents have to let their kids go sometime.
只是他们没有放手
Except they weren't letting me go
因为我不是去世
'cause I wasn't gone.
我成为了玻璃罩里的那些面庞
I became the face behind the glass.
我嘲笑过他们
I taunted them,
我也感到愧疚 因为它带我来到了这
and I feel guilty because it brought me here...
遇到了你
To you.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我们应该及时行乐
We should take happiness while we can.
你不会迟到吗
Won't you be late?
我会弥补
Ohh, I'll make amends.
-给我吧 -谢谢
- I'll take that. - Thank you.
太美了
That's beautiful.
没有你 今天这一切都不会发生
Without you, none of this would've been possible today.
去大礼堂吧
To the great hall.
快点 小心 那是西蒙娜的最爱
Quickly. And be careful. That's Simone's favorite.
怎么了
What's going on?
我觉得要举♥行♥什么庆典
I think it's some sort of celebration.
"怎么了" 今天是命名日
"What's going on"! It's Naming Day.
而你们是贵客
And you're the guests of honor.
我知道
I know.
一块美味的饼干能改变你的人生
A good cookie can change your life.
她来了 黛利拉来了
There she is! Here's Delilah!
你真美 黛利拉
You look so beautiful, Delilah.
我的英雄
My hero.
-你感觉如何 -好极了
- How are you feeling? - I feel great.
那得由我说了算
I'll be the judge of that.
这边走 我来好好检查下 你也是
This way. Let's have a look at you. You, too.
走吧
Let's go.
真好吃
This is really good.
你恢复得很快
You recovered fast.
我知道 好好睡一觉就好了
I know. A good night's sleep.
睡觉是吗 在这他们叫这个吗
Sleep, huh? Is that what they call it here?
抱歉
Sorry about that.
普里雅一世 愿她的名为圣
Priya I. Hallowed be her name.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表