剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
我觉得我们有权重新开始
I think we deserve a fresh start.
这是不是意味着我能上学了
Does that mean I can go to school?
不 麦迪
No, Madi.
没人会发现我是夜之血脉
No one's gonna find out I'm a nightblood.
今天我们纪念敬爱的普里雅回归
Today we mark the return of our beloved Priya...
黛利拉·詹丽斯·沃克曼 你接受这份荣光吗
Delilah Janice Workman, do you accept this honor?
我接受
I do.
请允许我为大家介绍普里雅七世
It is my great honor to present Priya.
黛利拉
Delilah.
他们的首领是个老头
Their leader is some old man.
如果我杀了他
If I kill him...
荣耀之族将尊重这个交易
The primes will honor the deal,
国王会允许你的孩子在圣所内被抚养长大
and the king will let your child be raised in Sanctum.
那就成交
Then consider it done.
我想念我的女儿 我们今晚可以把她救回来
I miss my daughter. We can get her back tonight.
我来准备注入
I'll prep for insertion.
抱歉 克拉克
I'm sorry, Clarke.
约瑟芬 你能听到我吗
Josephine, can you hear me?
-你安全了 呼吸 -爸爸
- You're safe. Breathe. - Dad?
很晚了 有什么急事吗
It's late. What's the emergency?
罗丝被杀了
Rose was killed,
但婕德带着你的家人回来了
but Jade returned with your family.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
首先
First...
告诉我们真♥相♥
Tell us the truth.
有传言说你和你的家人
There's a rumor that you and your family
登上地球飞船时是要准备逃跑
were running away when you went up to the earth ship.
这太荒谬了 我们为什么要逃跑
That's ridiculous. Why would we run away?
谁跟你说的
Who told you this?
我说的
I did.
你们更愿意相信一个陌生人说的话吗
You would take the word of a stranger over me?
你怎么了 莉莉
What's the matter, Lee-Lee?
认不出你最好的朋友了吗
You don't recognize your best friend?
约瑟芬吗
Josephine?
惊喜吧
Surprise.
我听说是你
I heard that you were the one
在我倒下后发现我的上一具尸体的
to find my last body after my tragic fall.
我听说你在献祭林里
找到了艾萨克的尸体
是的
他送圣所的礼物
很受欢迎
他永远不会奉献自己
请讲英语
English, please.
她杀了我在乎的人
She killed someone I cared for.
我是在保护圣所
I was protecting Sanctum...
远离你
from you.
我也是
So am I.
-不 -约瑟芬
- No! - Josephine!
你是我倒下前看见的最后一张面孔
Yours was the last face I saw before I fell.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
我知道我们有很多要谈
I know we have a lot to discuss,
但现在 我想洗个澡
but right now, I want to have a shower,
脱掉这身丑陋的着装
get out of this hideous dress.
《地球百子》
第六季 第五集
*Alors on danse*
*Alors on danse*
太大声了吗
Too loud?
不是
No.
过来
Come here.
你没有睡觉 是吗
You didn't sleep, did you?
我在回来的第一夜从来不睡觉
I never do my first night back.
我们得谈谈凯莉的事
We have to talk about Kaylee.
不 不用谈
Ah, no, we don't.
她的家人害怕你们发现她杀了我
Her family was afraid that you'd find out she killed me.
所以他们逃跑了
That's why they ran.
把他们封存个几十年
A couple of decades on ice,
会给他们一个教训的
it'll teach them a lesson.
可能会远少于几十年
It may be considerably less than that.
来自地球的人里 有多少人是宿主
The people from Earth? How many of them are hosts?
不知道
We don't know.
所以你要去查出来
That's why you're going to find out.
不 不可能
Oh, no, no, no. No way.
小约
Josie.
你友好地问过他们吗
Did you ask them nicely?
他们知道加布里埃针对宿主
They know Gabriel targets hosts,
所以他们当然说没人是宿主
so, of course they said they had none.
也许他们说的是实话
Maybe they were telling the truth.
我们十三个人在登陆时就有夜之血脉了
All 13 of us had the blood when we landed.
可能还有更多像克拉克一样的人
Odds are there are more like Clarke.
在我被封存的六年间
In the 6 years that I was on ice,
没有一个宿主出生
not one single host was born.
一个也没有 如果你当初让我培养
No one. If you'd just let me run the breeding program,
我们现在就不会面临灭绝
we wouldn't be facing extinction right now.
我们不要再谈论祭品了
We're not talking about oblation again.
那些是我们的人 他们是人类
Those are our people-- human beings--
而不是要被宰杀的牛群
not a herd of cattle to be culled.
没错
That's right.
为了圣所的恩赐和荣光 保持爱与和平
Peace and love for the grace and glory of Sanctum.
统一是关键 巴拉巴拉的
Consent is key. Blah-de-blah.
跟我说说
Tell me something,
我穿的这辆"法拉利"同意放弃她的身体吗
did this Ferrari I'm wearing consent to giving up her body?
我们把你救回来 是因为我们爱你
We brought you back because we love you.
仅此一次
It was now or maybe never.
别让我们后悔做了这个决定
Do not make us regret that decision.
这些人很危险 小约
These people are dangerous, Josie.
如果他们发现我们杀了克拉克
If they find out we killed Clarke,
他们会像之前一样
they will burn this world down
毁掉这个世界
just like their last one.
保佑约瑟芬 保佑荣耀之族
Blessed is Josephine. Blessed are the Primes.
婕德会在你身边保护你
Jade will be there to protect you.
你可以告诉他们 我们坚持要知道
You can tell them we insisted
是因为加布里埃之子
because of the children of Gabriel.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
为失去罗丝而赎罪吧
Redeem yourself for losing Rose.
保护你的荣耀家族
Protect your Prime
就像我们所有人的命都仰赖于此那样
as if all our lives depend on it
因为事实的确如此
because they do.
从她妈妈艾比开始吧 她是个医生
Start with her mother--Abby. She's a doctor.
她会知道他们有多少人有夜之血脉
She'll know how many of their people have the blood.
他们不知道我们的真面目 小约
They don't know what we are, Josie.
我们暂时要保持下去
And for now, we have to keep it that way.
为什么 我们的真面目很棒
Why? What we are is spectacular.
他们不会理解的 他们会逃跑
They won't understand. They'll run.
我们不能让这种事情发生
And we can't let that happen,
至少在他们可能可以拯救我们的时候
not when they could be the thing that saves us.
谢谢你给我做检查
Thank you for examining me.
我知道你今天很难受
I know today is difficult for you.
罗丝会长成一朵漂亮的茉莉花
Rose would have made a beautiful jasmine.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
黛利拉
Delilah.
他是地球人的一员
He's one of the people from earth,
是黛利拉的朋友
a friend of Delilah's.
我是说 普里雅
I mean Priya.
现在不是时候 乔登
It isn't the time, Jordan.
我只是想送她这个
I just want to give her this.
你说雏菊是你最喜欢的花
You said the daisy was your favorite flower.
是的 谢谢
It is. Thank you.
昨天她告诉我 她最喜欢的花是马蹄莲
Yesterday she told me her favorite flowers were the calla lilies.
马蹄莲确实不错
Calla lilies are nice.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
圣髑盒里一定发生了什么
Something happened in that reliquary.
她仿佛根本不认识我一样
It's like she doesn't even know me.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表