剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Hey, save your energy. You're gonna need it.
是吗 为什么 另一场战争吗
Yeah? For what, another war?
这真的是克拉克想要的吗
Is that really what Clarke would want?
我不知道克拉克想要什么
I don't know what Clarke would want.
真可惜我们不能问她
It's too bad we can't ask her.
我们知道她想做得更好
We know she wanted to do better.
但是我觉得赌上我们所有人的性命
Somehow I don't think risking all of our lives
就为复仇 并不是正确的选择
for revenge is a step in the right direction.
你为什么不像我这样被锁住
Why aren't you restrained like me?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我看起来不太会把他们的头拧掉
Maybe I seem less likely to rip their heads off.
你到底为什么来这里 墨菲
Why are you really here, Murphy?
你真的想知道
You really want to know?
-是的 -行
- Yeah. - Fine.
我是来说服你接受协议的
I'm here to convince you to take the deal.
行了 我说了
There. I said it.
我怎么一点都不惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
当你死的时候你看到了什么 墨菲
What did you see when you died, Murphy?
我是否在自救
Am I trying to save my own ass?
是 没错
Yeah. I am,
但我也在救你 就像我在红日时做的那样
but I'm also saving yours, just like I did during the red sun.
贝拉米 如果我们接受交易
Bellamy, if we take this deal,
就能得到想要的一切
we get everything we want.
我们能活下去
We get to live.
但克拉克不行
Not Clarke.
我们无法让她复活
We can't bring her back.
但我们能确保剩下的人活下去
We can make sure the rest of us survive,
从你开始
starting with you.
如果你不接受
If you don't take this deal,
约瑟芬会杀了你
Josephine will kill you.
-那她就试试吧 -那就这样了 是吗
- Then let her try. - Oh, so that's it, then?
挑起另一场战争 毁灭另一个星球
We start another war? We destroy another planet?
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
这是蒙蒂希望的吗
Is that what Monty would have wanted?
蒙蒂 听我说
Hey, Monty-- listen to me.
蒙蒂会以你为耻
Monty would be ashamed of you.
也许吧
Maybe he would be,
但也许他会认为这就是我们做得更好的方式
or maybe he'd see that this is how we do better.
滚出去
Get out.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会尽全力确保他们只杀你
I'll do my best to make sure they only kill you.
等等 看我说的对不对
Wait. Tell me if I got this right.
那个老头子是最初的加布里埃
The old man is actually the original Gabriel,
荣耀13号♥ 只是他不想永生了
Prime number 13, only he lost his stomach for immortality,
所以他变成了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥残杀自己的族人
so he became a terrorist to kill his own people.
他管这个叫道德觉醒
He'd call it a moral awakening.
我们不都是吗
Don't we all?
所以你想寻找救赎
So you're looking for redemption--
是吗
Is that it?
帮拉塞尔杀了加布里埃
By helping Russell kill Gabriel.
我可以提供更好的方法
I can offer you a better way.
不 去他的救赎
No. Screw redemption.
我明白了
I see.
拉塞尔有没有告诉你那个孩子没有用
Did Russell tell you the child will be considered worthless?
你没有血脉 她也没有
You don't have the blood, and neither will she.
他们会宣布她阴性
They'll call her a null.
她也无法生育
She won't be able to bear children.
她将会去打扫厕所或自愿献出生命
She'll clean toilets or volunteer to die
作为护卫或与逝者陪葬
as a guard or attend to the dead.
-至少她能活下来 -如果你认为算的话
- At least she'll be alive. - If you could call it that.
省省吧
Save your breath.
我不会加入你的反抗军
I'm not joining your little rebellion.
我为无望目标奋斗的日子已经结束了
My days of fighting for lost causes are over.
真的吗
Really?
那解释下奥克塔维亚
Then explain Octavia.
她与他们来时一样迷茫 但你帮了她
She's as lost as they come, yet you help her.
慢点
Easy.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你不希望她最后
I think you don't want her to end up
和你一样变成历史上的大反派
on the same page of your history books as you.
你明白的很多啊
You see a lot.
这是怎么做到的
How is this possible?
那就要问老头子了
That's a question for the old man.
也许他会在你杀他之前告诉你
Maybe he'll answer it before you kill him.
来了
Here it comes.
树汁吗 这就是你神奇的解药吗
Tree sap? That's your miracle cure?
相信我 你要是在拖延时间
So help me god, if you're just buying time
等你朋友来救你
for your friends to come and save you--
"拖延时间"
"Buying time."
用词真有趣
Interesting choice of words.
我更喜欢把时间装在瓶里
I prefer time in a bottle.
别烦我
Aah! Leave me alone!
赫达
Heda.
我在镜子里看到他们了
I see them in mirrors.
他们很快就会出现在各个角落
Soon, they'll be everywhere.
因此我们要马上进行分离仪式
That's why we need to do the separation ritual now.
克拉克在哪里
Where's Clarke?
我们没有时间再等下去了 赫达
I don't think we have time to wait anymore, Heda.
没有她 你也得坚强
You'll have to be strong without her.
我从没干过这件事
Now, I've never done this before,
但幸好雷文保管了泰特斯的书
but, luckily, Raven kept Titus's book.
里面记录了初代赫达贝卡的智慧
It contains the wisdom of Bekka Pramheda.
仪式很简单
The ritual is simple,
但你需要前所未有的专注
but you'll need to focus like never before.
你不会只身一人
You won't be alone.
据书上所说 在火种中有一个梦想空间
According to this, there's a dream space in the Flame
你可以召唤其他司令来对抗影赫达
where you can summon the other Commanders to confront Sheidheda,
但要是出了什么差错
but if anything goes wrong,
你得牢牢记住一段美好的记忆
you need to hold on to a good memory,
让它像在暴风雨中保护你安全的庇护所
let it be like a shelter that keeps you safe in a storm.
你有那样的记忆吗
Do you have that memory?
在捕熊陷阱前 我见到克拉克的那一天
The day I met Clarke, before the bear trap.
完美
Perfect.
现在躺下去 闭上眼睛
Now lean back. Close your eyes.
集中注意力 跟我重复
Concentrate and repeat after me.
火种是我的向导 我就是火种
火种是我的向导
我就是火种
火种是我的向导
我就是火种
火种是我的向导
我就是火种
其他司令呢
现在只有你
和我
你的老师
一无所知
我的老师也如此
他试图阻止我
你的老师害怕你的力量
她想控制你
我的第一任老师也试图控制我
他迫切地想让我顺从
用枷锁把我禁锢起来
所以我杀了他
你必须
在她杀你之前
杀了她 因为她迟早会这么做
不 你骗人
No, you're a liar.
火种是我的向导
我就是火种
火种是我的向导
我就是火种
火种是我的向导
我就是火种
赫达
Heda?
这是什么 放开我
What is this? Let me go.
我们还没结束 仪式需要反复进行
We're not through. The ritual takes repetition.
锁链是用来保护你的 以防他闯出来
The restraint is to protect you in case he breaks through.
我们再来一次
Let's start again.
克拉克知道吗
Does Clarke know about this?
克拉克不在这里 快坐下
Clarke's not here. Now sit down.
健全的精神 健全的身体 健全的心灵
Sound mind, sound body, sound heart.
愿荣耀之族保佑
Blessed be the Primes.
凯恩的问题有进展了吗
Any progress on the Kane problem?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表