剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Clear it off.
我就知道她会选这个
I knew she'd pick this one.
安静 他们会听到的
Quiet. They'll hear us.
快点 她喘不过气来了
Hurry. She can't breathe.
你们没来营地
You didn't show up at the camp,
我们就猜到出了意外
we assumed the worst.
克拉克 你还能走吗
Clarke, hey. Can you walk?
加布里埃 来 帮帮我
Gabriel, come on. Help me.
加布里埃
Gabriel?
约瑟芬
Josephine?
你还想继续过幸福快乐的生活吗
You still want to live happily ever after?
等等
Hold on.
克拉克怎么了
What happened to Clarke?
血女王 你好
Blodreina. Hi.
你们怎么会... 算了
How do you two-- you know what?
没时间了 快扶我起来
There's no time. Just help me up.
我扶着你
I got you.
蹲下 别动 他们会看到的
Get down! Don't move. They'll see us.
救命
Help!
-你在干什么 -我在这里
- What are you doing? - I'm here.
真的吗
Seriously?
别担心 我的爱人
Don't worry, my love.
我不会让他们伤害你的
I won't let them hurt you.
跪下
On your knees!
奥克塔维亚 放下武器
Octavia, drop your weapon!
-快点 -好了
- Now! - Ok, ok.
听我说 她需要医疗救助
Look. Listen to me. She needs medical attention.
如果我不赶紧做手术 她会死
If I don't operate soon, she'll die.
不许碰她 混♥蛋♥
Take your hands off her, cog.
好了 别说了
Ok. Enough talk.
杀了那个女孩 把加布里埃抓起来
Kill the girl, take Gabriel prisoner,
然后送我回家
And get me home.
-加布里埃 -不 不要
- Gabriel? - No, no, no, no, no.
趴在地上
Face the ground.
我带你去见你父亲
I'm taking you to your father.
为了荣耀家族的荣光和恩赐
For the glory and grace--
贝拉米
Bellamy.
我就知道
Because of course it is.
带她走
Take her.
快点
Come on.
我们走
Hey, hey. Let's go.
等等 我的腿没知觉了
Wait. No. I can't feel my legs.
好 我们得赶紧走了 快来
Yeah. We have to hurry. Come on.
我这就来
Right behind you.
回圣地去
Go back to Sanctum.
你告诉拉塞尔 他要是敢动我的同伴
You tell Russell if he hurts any of my people
我就让他再也见不到他女儿
he'll never see his daughter again.
去吧
Go!
贝...
Bell--
我不会让你夺走这个孩子的
I won't let you take this child.
赶紧滚出我的视线
Get the hell out of my sight
竟敢忤逆我 小心我用链条勒断你的脖子
before I wrap this chain around your throat for disobeying me!
天啊
Oh, for God sakes,
快把火种从她脑中取出来
just take the damn flame out of her head.
我没办法 她换了口令
I can't. She changed the passphrase.
等我们回到母船 她唤醒沉睡军队
What happens when we get back to the mothership
那时会发生什么
and she wakes her sleeping army?
我们不能让她领导他们
We can't let her lead them.
影赫达在他那时候是怎么被阻止的
H-How was Sheidheda stopped in his time?
被他的火种守护者杀了
Killed by his flamekeeper,
或者传说是如此
or so the story goes.
实际上是他的第四个火种守护者
His fourth flamekeeper actually.
他杀害了前面三个
He murdered the first 3.
等等 如果你有那么一秒钟敢认为
Hold on. If you think for one second
我会允许你杀了那个孩子...
I am gonna let you kill that child--
你想让我怎么做
What would you have me do?
如果我们让那玩意指挥一个部落人
If we let that thing command one wonkru,
他就会让重蹈血女王的覆辙
he'll make us long for the days of Blodreina.
火种中其他的司令发生了什么
What happened to the other commanders in the flame?
什么也不许告诉她
Tell that one nothing.
她们还在那里 不是吗
They're still in there, aren't they?
他用某种方法隔离了他们
He isolated them somehow,
操纵人工智能完成
manipulating the A.I. to do it.
如果司令意识中的代码能够被隔离
If the code from the minds of the commanders can be isolated,
它就能被删除
it can be deleted.
贝卡的笔记本在哪儿
Where's Becca's notebook?
还在机械车间 但是...
Back in the machine shop, but--
打开
Open it up.
是时候了
记住 处决只是个幌子
品德而非永生吗
Morality not immortality, huh?
时间到了 我们走
Time's up. Let's move.
看起来我是幸运赢家
Well, looks like I'm the lucky winner.
计划有变
Change of plans.
拉塞尔·莱特伯恩七世 圣地的救主
Russell Lightbourne VII, savior of sanctum,
发布了一项新命令
has issued a new order.
那个孩子可以活命
The child is spared,
但你们剩下的人会因为你们的罪行被施以火刑
but the rest of you will burn at the stake for your crimes.
什么
What?
我们走吧
Let's go.
-等等 计划不是这样的 -拜托
- Wait. This wasn't the plan. - Come on.
放手
Hands off.
-把你的手拿开 -放开我 住手
- Get your hands off me. - Let go. Stop!
再见了 赛达
Good-bye, Seda.
我带着梦想来到这个世界
I came to this world with a dream.
从这个梦想出发 我们创造了圣地
From that dream, we created sanctum
赋予你们每一个人生命
and gave life to every single one of you.
西蒙娜和我爱你们 就如同爱你们的父母
Simone and I have loved you as we loved your parents
和你们的祖先一样
and their parents before them.
你们是我们的孩子
You are our children.
两百年来 我们教会了你们不要争斗
And for 200 years, we taught you not to fight,
我们教会了你们原谅
we taught you to forgive.
但有一些事情无法被原谅
But there are some things for which there can be no forgiveness.
为什么你没告诉我是他们所有人
Why didn't you tell me it would be all of them?
我不知道
I didn't know.
约瑟芬失踪了
Josephine is missing,
被他们带离护盾
taken by them beyond the shield,
现在必须推定她已经死亡
and must now be presumed to be dead.
我向一切神圣祈祷 她有一天会回来
I pray to all that is holy that she will someday return.
该死的 别动了
Damn it. Stop moving.
他在说谎
He's lying!
-他们不是神 -闭嘴
- They're not gods! - Shut up!
现在这些渎神者从地球
Now the disease that these blasphemers
带来的疾病已经传播开来
brought with them from earth has spread.
今天 我深爱的西蒙娜也被杀害
Today, my beloved Simone has been murdered, too,
凶手是我们自己的族人
by one of our own.
我们的圣地家族已被亵渎
Our sanctum family has been violated.
我们必须捍卫它
We must defend it.
你们必须捍卫它
You must defend it.
瞄准了
Got him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是为了我的家族
For my family.
我们现在做的
What we do now,
是为了那个梦想 它曾经让圣地诞生
we do for the dream that was...
未来也会让圣地重生
and will again be sanctum.
拉塞尔 你没必要这么做 求你了
Russell, you don't need to do this, please.
拉塞尔
Russell!
想到你的遗孤可能最后会进圣髑盒
To think your bones might have wound up in the reliquary.
骨头
Bones.
等等 等等 听着 听着
Wait, wait. Listen, listen.
我们仍然可以制♥造♥夜之血脉
We can still make nightblood.
拉塞尔 听我说好吗
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表