剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
帮忙把你们的朋友带出她自己的大脑
getting your friend out of, well, her own head.
约瑟芬
Josephine?
欢迎来到派对
Welcome to the party.
等一等 克拉克还活着吗
Wait a minute. Clarke's alive?
好极了 我们现在同频了
Great. We're all on the same page.
我感觉我们已经像是一队的了 你们觉得呢
I feel us coming together as a team already, don't you?
我们怎么知道这东西什么时候会影响我们
How do we know when this stuff starts getting to us?
事实上你可能...
u202dYou might actually...
你还好吗 爷爷 我问了你一个问题
You ok there, grandpa? I asked you a question.
你觉得如何 加布里埃
What do you think, Gabriel?
我们让你无聊了吗
Are we boring you?
为了打发时间 不如你来告诉我们
How about we pass the time by you telling us
一个致力于毁灭不死荣耀之族的人
how someone dedicated to the destruction
是怎样得到一具新身体的
of the immortal primes took a new body?
死亡很郁闷 我明白
I mean, dying sucks-- I get it.
但在我的家乡 如果你不愿意为理想而牺牲
But not being willing to die for your cause makes you a coward
那你就是个懦夫
where I come from.
我离开了圣地 但圣地没有离开我
I left sanctum, but sanctum didn't leave me.
这又是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是我的大脑中依然还有驱动
It means I still have the drive in my head
但没有人能取出它
but no one to remove it.
我最后教会了一个人 爱德华多
I eventually taught someone--Eduardo,
从献祭林救出来的一个阴性婴儿
a null infant rescued from the offering grove.
我像对儿子一样爱他
I loved him like a son.
很遗憾 他一学会操作这个手术
Unfortunately, once he learned to perform the procedure,
就拒绝了
he refused.
为什么
Why?
那时 赛维尔出生了 他拥有血脉
By then, Xavier was born. He had the blood.
爱德华多相信那是一个征兆
Eduardo believed it was a sign,
一个生来自♥由♥的宿主
a freeborn host.
我以为我说服了他
I thought I convinced him otherwise,
但当我的上一具身体死亡后
but when my last body died,
他最终抹去了赛维尔 把我带了回来
he finally wiped Xavier and brought me back.
他太爱你 所以不想失去你
He loved you too much to lose you.
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
等我复活 意识到他做了什么的时候
Once I resurrected and realized what he did,
我怒不可遏 杀死了他
I killed him in a fit of rage
出于羞愧 假装成了赛维尔
and assumed Xavier's identity out of shame.
没有其他人知道
No one else knew.
所以他们觉得你抛弃了他们
That's why they think you abandoned them.
他们是对的 他是个懦夫
They were right. He's a coward.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
你没有抛弃你的同伴
You didn't abandon your people.
你只是害怕领导他们
You were just afraid to lead them.
我试图摧毁一个
I was trying to take down a system
致力于崇拜伪神的系统
dedicated to the worship of false gods.
这个系统是你帮忙创造的
A system you helped create.
我却又成为了一个伪神
I became a false god all over again.
明白吗
Understand?
很好 快
Good. Come on.
你们没什么时间了
You don't have much longer,
我们还有很长的路要走
and we still got a ways to go.
你不会再吓到我了吧
You're not gonna freak out on me again, are you?
来
Hey, come on.
走
Come on.
-怎么了 -什么
- What? - What?
没什么
Nothing.
只是
It's just, uh,
她能看到我吗 还是...
can she see me, or...
是的 她能看到你 约翰
Yes. She can, John,
她知道你背叛了她
and she knows that you betrayed her
还知道你要帮我对她斩草除根
and that you're gonna help me kill her once and for all.
你对此感觉如何
How does that make you feel?
她在骗人
She's lying.
当她们俩同时有意识时
By the time both minds are simultaneously conscious,
她都说不了话 更别说站着了
she won't be able to speak, let alone stand.
不完全正确
Not quite right.
但这的确很烦人 所以今天要终结
It does suck, though, which is why it ends today.
我知道我这么做的原因 你又是为什么
I know why I'm doing this. Why are you?
因为她想要你不以为意的东西
Because she wants what you take for granted.
我们要告诉她 你这么做的原因吗
Shall we tell her why you're doing this?
还是算了吧
Didn't think so.
我们用什么把脉冲传输到她的脑袋
So what do we use to channel the pulse to her brain?
等等 手环
Wait. The wristband.
我在克拉克的意识里看到了它
I saw it in Clarke's mind.
他们在用电磁脉冲冲击她之前
They clamped it on Raven's wrist
把手环套在了雷文的手腕上
before blasting her with the EMP.
他们在方舟上用来监视你的遥测手铐
The telemetric cuffs they used to monitor you from the Ark.
能与中枢神经系统联♥系♥在一起
It made contact with the central nervous system.
我们这里没有那样的东西
We don't have anything like that here.
其实有的 我马上就回来
Actually, we do. I'll be right back.
我喜欢你 艾默莉
I like you, Emori.
我们会成为好朋友的
I think we're gonna be great friends.
我同意
I approve.
准备手术吧
Let's prep for surgery.
一个埃利吉乌斯的电击颈拷 你要来干什么
One Eligius shock collar. What do you need it for?
它的电路将有助于我们建造防辐射罩
This circuitry will be useful in building our radiation shield.
你还好吗
You ok?
谢谢 再见
Thanks for this. See you.
贝拉米
Bellamy...
克拉克还活着
Clarke's alive.
你已经知道此事 为什么不告诉我
You already knew. Why didn't you tell me?
因为我跟约翰在一起
Oh, because I'm with John.
-艾默莉 我... -没关系
- Emori, I-- - Never mind.
你打算怎么办
What are you doing about it?
你以为你还有时间吗
You think you have time?
贝拉米 他们今天就要除掉她
Bellamy, they're wiping her today.
这就是它的作用
That's what this is for.
要行动了吧
I take it it's go time.
对 我们现在需要一个拯救克拉克的计划
Yeah. We need a plan to get Clarke now,
而不是杀了他们
something other than killing them.
麦迪在哪里
Where the hell's Madi?
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
为了荣耀家族的荣光和恩赐
For the glory and grace of the Primes.
如果你有机会救回你爱的人 你愿意吗
If you had the chance to bring back someone you love, would you?
要是得为此杀人 我就不愿意
Not if I had to kill someone to do it.
我不是来争论此事的
I didn't come here to debate this.
对 你是来让我去太空行走
No. You came here to ask me to take a spacewalk
因为贝卡的血清在零重力下才能结合
because Becca's serum only combines in zero G.
这是我们在你去韦瑟山把露娜变成怪物之前
It's what we figured out before you went full Mount Weather on Luna,
弄清楚的事情
turning her into a monster.
现在轮到你了
Now I guess it's your turn.
雷文 如果我们不这么做 马库斯也会死
Raven, if we don't do this, Marcus dies, too.
而那个为他牺牲了的男人
Then that man who sacrificed his life for him is--
别说了
Oh, stop.
你真的认为这会是凯恩想要的吗
Do you honestly think this is what Kane would want?
我不知道
I don't know...
但的确 这可能不是他想要的
But no, probably not.
他会为此恨你的
He'll hate you for it.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我可能会失去他
I might lose him,
但至少他还有机会活下去
but at least he gets a chance to live.
我这么做不是为了自己
I am not doing this for me.
我也一样
Neither am I.
出去
Get out.
-雷文 求你了 -我叫你走
- Raven, please. - I said go.
好 我自己去
Fine. I'll take the spacewalk myself.
去吧 我的宇航服在货舱
Go for it. My suit's in the cargo bay.
至少你在死的时候还有不错的风景
At least you'll have a nice view when you die.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表