剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
然后等他们来找我们
We'll wait for them to come to us.
我们讨论下枪的事
Let's talk about guns.
既然我们有 就要用上
If we have them, we'll use them.
要带枪 还要带不致命的武器
We're taking guns. We're also taking nonlethals.
埃利吉乌斯四号♥有过催♥泪♥弹♥
Now, eligius iv had gas grenades
和电棒用于控制罪犯
and shock batons to control the criminals.
这次我们不会先开枪
We won't shoot first this time.
那样的话 克拉克应该留下
In that case, Clarke should stay here.
雷文 你留下
Raven, you're the one that's staying here.
什么 我才不
What? Like hell I am.
我们不能带走两个飞行员
Look. We can't take both our pilots,
因为在到达电离层下面之前
and since we'll be flying blind until we're
都要盲飞 所以必须由肖来驾驶
below the ionosphere, it has to be Shaw.
还有 约旦 你也留下
That's not all. Jordan, you're staying, too.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
我知道这很难接受
I know it's hard,
但你父母让我们保护你的安全
but your parents asked us to keep you safe.
我们不知道下面有什么
We have no idea what's waiting for us down there.
所以才要带战斗离最强的人
Which is why we should take our best fighters.
要说不先开枪
My sister is the last person
我妹妹肯定不会
I trust not to shoot first,
所以她要和其他人一起留在冰上
so she stays on ice with everyone else
直到我们摸清情况
until we know what we're dealing with.
那万一到时候太迟了呢
And if it's too late by then?
-好吧 那我就唤醒米勒 -好了
- Fine. I'll wake up Miller. - Good.
告别一下 然后到运输舱
Say your good-byes. Head to the transport ship.
那我要坐副驾驶
Well, I call shotgun.
你们互相照应
You keep each other safe.
一直都是
Always.
谢谢你带上我
Thanks for taking me.
这对你应该很难吧
That must have been hard for you.
其实没有
Not really.
我们回去 米勒 我相信你
We go back, Miller. I trust you.
即使在我把你扔进角斗场之后吗
Even after I threw you in the pit?
那是我妹妹做的 不是你
My sister did that, not you.
我们之间没问题 好吗
We're good, ok?
好了 装备好
All right. Let's load up.
马上就来
Right behind you.
又来了
Here we go again.
天啊 我讨厌送你去地面
God, I hate sending you to the ground.
现在我知道你的感觉了
Now I know how it feels.
妈 如果我有什么不测
Look, mom. If anything happens to me--
-不会的 -如果有
- It won't. u202d- If it does--
我会照顾好麦迪
I'll take care of Madi.
来
Come here.
去救凯恩吧
Go save Kane.
去救我们大家吧
Go save us all.
那些设备怎么样 肖
How are those instruments, Shaw?
业余的才要用设备
Instruments are for amateurs.
天 他真酷
God, he's cool.
又来了
Come again?
-我们失去通信了 -该死
- We lost comms. u202d- Damn it.
我们看看怎么办 让一下 好
We'll see about that. Move over. Ok.
我想调一下我们的轨道
I want to change our orbit,
找个干扰弱一些的点
find us a spot with less interference.
能办到吗
Can you make that happen?
-遵命长官 我这就去 -等等
- Yes, ma'am. I'm on it. - Wait.
那是什么
What is that?
-看起来像极光 -酷
- Looks like an aurora. - Cool.
极光是在磁极形成的啊
Auroras form at magnetic poles.
你看那地方像是个极点吗
Does that look like a pole to you?
别傻笑了 我们过去
Stop smiling and put us over that instead.
我想知道那是什么
I want to know what it is.
我们已经在电离层以下
We're below the ionosphere,
但现在仍然没有任何仪表读数
and I still don't have any instruments.
一定还有什么别的东西 稍等
There must be something else. Hang on.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
有 祈祷
Yeah. Pray.
各位 这就是阿尔法行星
Boys and girls, meet Planet Alpha.
加加林
可以呼吸 拜托了
Please be breathable.
可以呼吸 可以呼吸 拜托拜托
Please be breathable. Please be breathable.
空气可以呼吸 打钩
Breathable air--check.
辐射水平也很好
Radiation levels good, too.
埃利吉乌斯三号♥其实不需要派
Eligius III didn't need to send
夜之血脉的
Nightbloods, after all.
那个信♥号♥♥源呢 肖
How about that beacon, Shaw?
东面八公里 我想是在高处
8 clicks due east. I think it's on high ground.
差不多一半的地方有个水源
There's a water source about halfway.
这次你应该先走
You should go first this time.
不 我们一起走 所有人
No. We go together, all of us.
有谁能想出一句比"我们回来啦 贱♥人♥们"
Anyone got anything better than
更好的话吗
"We're back, bitches"?
蒙蒂会知道应该怎么说的
Monty would know what to say.
他真应该在这
He should be here.
他在
He is.
小心身后 要锁起来了
Watch your backs. Locking it up.
他已经说了... "在那做得更好"
He already said it-- "Do better there"--
那我们就做得更好吧
So let's do better.
说得轻松 但说谁不会啊
That's easy to say, but talk is cheap.
听着
Hey, look.
他会想通的 他们都会的
He'll come around. They all will.
别掉队
Don't fall behind.
蒙蒂 谢谢你
Thank you, Monty.
要多久才能有效
How long does it take to work?
应该你告诉我啊
You tell me.
贝拉米在血女王身上用的时候你不是在场吗
You were with Bellamy when he used it on blodreina.
算了
Never mind.
手术需要血液
We need blood for the surgery,
要很多 只能是万能血型
lots of it, universal donors only.
那就是说要天空人
That means skaikru.
剩下的天空人不多了 我们需要多少
Not many skaikru left. How much do we need?
把他们都唤醒 除了奥克塔维亚
Wake them all, everyone but Octavia,
-每人一品脱 -明白
- pint each. - Copy that.
-我从雷文开始 -不
- I'll start with Raven. - No.
我来处理雷文
I'll handle raven.
现在为了调查非极光而重新定位
Repositioning for the not-an-aurora now.
雷文 来看看这个
Raven, take a look at this.
我的天
Holy crap.
阿尔法不是颗行星 是颗卫星
Alpha's not a planet. It's a moon.
雷文 快来看
Raven, check this out.
-雷文... -你在做什么
- Raven-- - What are you doing?
我让你把我们飞低一点
I told you to take us lower.
我在做 而这样做的时候...
I am, and in so doing...
-阿尔法是颗卫星 -对
- Alpha's a moon. - Yeah.
妈妈和爸爸会很喜欢这个的
Mom and dad would have loved this.
我也很想他们
Hey, I miss them, too.
我去去就回
Uh, I'll be right back.
约旦
Jordan--
你有什么事 艾比
What do you want, Abby?
只是要你的血
Just your blood.
蒙蒂的绿藻有效果了
Monty's algae is working,
马库斯已经做好术前准备
and Marcus is prepped for surgery.
好的 尽管来抽吧
Fine. Just take what you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
地面那边有消息吗
Any word from the ground?
我们不讲话你不介意吧
You mind if we don't talk?
雷文 我很抱歉
Raven, I'm sorry.
我用颈铐对付你是不可原谅的
What I did to you with the collar is unforgivable.
那你还道什么歉
Then why bother apologizing?
因为我现在戒了
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表