剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
黛利拉
Delilah?
荣耀之死
Death to primes.
很高兴我们都在这里
I'm glad we're here.
我做了坏事
I've done bad things.
地狱是不存在的 约翰
There is no hell, John.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
在生命的尽头 我们不会因为
At the end of our lives, we're not gonna be judged
为了生存的所作所为而被评判
for the things that we did to survive.
我们会因为所作所为的原因而被评判
We'll be judged for the reasons that we did them.
如果是为了救我自己的命呢
What if the reason was to save my own ass?
你已经穿回杀人装备了
Back in your murder gear already.
真是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
克拉克 发生什么了
Clarke, what happened?
乔登把一切都告诉他们了
Jordan told them everything.
-他在哪里 -和侍女在屋顶
- Where is he? - On the roof with the barmaid.
乔登
Jordan...
乔登
Jordan.
-乔登 -黛利拉
- Jordan, hey... - Delilah?
-发生什么了 -黛利拉
- What happened? - Delilah.
-她在哪里 谁干的 -他受伤了
- Where is she? Who did this? - He's hurt.
-把他放下 -不 等等 在那里
- Put him down. - Oh, no. Wait. There.
你快回来
You, get back here!
加布里埃之子进来了
The children of Gabriel are in the compound.
他们会利用夜间收割把她带出去
They'll use the night harvest to try to get her out.
-请跟我来 -等等 不行
- Follow me, please. - Wait. No, no, no. No.
拉塞尔就在这里
Russell's here somewhere.
我得警告他 你继续找
I have to warn him. You keep looking.
停下
Stop!
你有夜之血脉
You have the blood.
在这里 她抓住他了
There. She's got him.
-他要逃走了 -没事
- He's getting away. - Ok.
他过不了护盾
He won't get past the shield.
-我们会抓住他的 -她在这里
- We'll get him. - She's here.
派一个护卫去看看罗丝
Set a guard detail to check on Rose.
叫基连安把他的急救包带去温室里 快去
Tell Cillian to bring his bag to the greenhouse. Go.
给
Here.
她怎么了
What was wrong with her?
她看起来动弹不得
She looked like she couldn't move.
她动不了
She couldn't.
他们用了一种从甲虫里提取的麻痹素
They used a paralytic derived from a beetle
是我女儿很久之前发现的
my daughter discovered a long time ago,
几小时后效力就会散去
wears off in a few hours.
我不知道你还有女儿
I didn't know you had a daughter.
她在六年前去世了
She died in a fall 6 years ago.
你朋友墨菲的血液是红色的
Your friend Murphy has red blood.
大多数人都这样
Most people do.
我们不是大多数人 对吗
We're not most people, are we?
我们的血液一样 克拉克
We have the same blood, Clarke,
皇家血脉
Royal blood.
所以他们才会抓黛利拉
That's why they went after Delilah.
拉塞尔在哪里
Where's Russell?
加布里埃之子越过护盾带走了罗丝
The children of Gabriel got past Jade and took my Rose.
我们知道他们还在这里
We know they're still here.
我们会搜遍围区内的所有地方
We'll search everywhere inside the compound.
他们是怎么进来的
How did they get inside the compound?
小声点 米兰达
Keep your voice down, Miranda.
这是两天内护盾第二次出现漏洞了
That's the second time the shield's been breached in two days.
不是出现漏洞
It wasn't breached.
加布里埃之子知道我们要去找飞船
The children of Gabriel knew we'd go for the ship.
我们为凯莉的队伍去除护盾的时候
They were waiting when we lowered it
他们就在守株待兔
for Kaylee's team.
罗丝还在圣地 我们去找她
Rose is still in sanctum, and let's go find her.
这就是他们一直以来的计划
This was their plan all along.
他们知道我们会取消护盾放他们进来
They knew we'd lower the shield to let them back in.
他们应该抓到罗丝了
We have to assume they have Rose.
马上组建队伍去营救她
Assemble a team to go after her.
立刻
Do it now.
不 不要
No. No. No. No.
我们能找回她的 一定可以
We'll get her back. We'll get her back.
如果轮到了你女儿 你还能这么淡定吗
Would you be so calm if it was your daughter's turn?
我们知道埃利吉乌斯三号♥的创始人们
We know their founders on Eligius III
都有夜之血脉
were all Nightbloods.
我们知道遗传下来的情况非常罕见
And we know hereditarily, it's incredibly rare.
克拉克公主 很完美
Princess Clarke. Perfect.
可是这害她成了别人的目标
Not perfect if it makes her a target.
确实如此 所以我们不能说麦迪的事...
It does, which is why we can't tell them about Madi...
难道你已经说了吗
Unless you already did.
也是 你把其他事都告诉她了
Think. You told her everything else.
可我没说那件事
I didn't tell her that.
我只是想友好一点
I was just being friendly.
我
I'm--
都怪我 他们才会赶我们出去
I'm the reason they're throwing us out.
克拉克
Clarke!
见到你我太开心了
Oh, I'm so glad to see you.
-你还好吗 -见到你很开心 乔登
- You ok? u202d- Good to see you, Jordan.
-大概吧 -你们还好吗
- I think. - Are we ok?
-见到你很开心 -没事
- Good to see you. - Hey, yeah.
-你还好吗 -你这脸色还不如死了呢
- Hey, how are you? - You looked better dead.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这不怪你
It's not your fault, man.
今天发生了很多 我长话短说
It's been a long day, so I'll keep this short.
圣地的创立是为人类提供避难所
Sanctum was created to be a sanctuary for the human race.
看到你们救了黛利拉
After seeing you save Delilah,
我们决定你们也有资格进入这里
we've decided that you deserve that, too.
你改变主意了吗 我们能留下吗
You changed your mind? We can stay?
暂时 但是不能再来更多人了
For now, but no more of you.
你们要遵守这里的规矩 尊重我们的传统
You will follow our rules and respect our traditions,
我们会教你们如何在这里活下去
and we will teach you how to survive here.
我的妻子想说的是
What my wife is trying to say is,
欢迎来到圣地
welcome to sanctum.
你怀了孩子 几个月了
You're with child. How far along?
大概六个月吧
6 months, give or take.
看来经历了冷冻休眠
Through cryosleep, then?
-对 -了不起
- Right. - That's remarkable.
如果你愿意的话
If you'd like, we can have one
我们可以请一位产科医生明早为你检查一下
of our prenatal physicians examine you in the morning.
好啊 谢谢你
I like. Thank you.
你应该看看迪约扎和奥克塔维亚打坏人多英勇
You should've seen Diyoza and Octavia fighting terrorists.
奥克塔维亚在哪里
Where is Octavia?
-你是夏尔曼·迪约扎吗 -对
- Charmaine Diyoza? - Yes.
马上把这个女人送出护盾
Escort this woman past the shield right now.
等等 怎么回事
Just wait. What is this?
看来我已经声名远播了
Seems my reputation precedes me.
可以这么说
You could say that.
你的脸已经载入史册
Your face is in our history books
跟希♥特♥勒♥和本拉♥登♥放在一起
next to Hitler and Bin Laden.
别这样 那孩子怎么办
Please, what about the baby?
如果你们谁想跟她一起走 请自便
If any of you would care to join her, be my guest.
麦迪
Madi...
没事的 孩子 坚持住
It's ok, kid. Stay frosty.
我们只能希望 她能被树消灭
We better hope the trees get her
不要被加布里埃之子找到
before the children of Gabriel do.
因为如果她和他们合力
Because if she joins forces with them,
辐射护盾就没办法保护我们了
we're gonna need more than a radiation shield to protect us.
无论如何 魔鬼总会自食恶果
One way of another, the devil gets his due.
3个搞定 还有9个
3 down, 9 to go.
你被人跟踪了吗 黛利拉在哪里
Were you followed? Where's Delilah?
我们没找到她 但是我们找到了罗丝
We missed her, but we got Rose.
什么
What?
在我离开之前 有个新宿主出手了
A new host intervened before I could get away.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表