剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I take big swings.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
拯救我们
Saving us.
他知道你杀了克拉克
He knows you killed Clarke,
不像你身后的那条毒蛇
and unlike the snake behind you,
-他只会无益地遗憾 -够了
- he will cry over spilled milk. - Enough.
你到底是怎么了
What the hell's the matter with you?
你已经变得对他人的感受如此冷漠
Have you become so callous to the feeling of others
以至于你都不记得
that you don't remember
失去你爱的人是什么感觉了吗
what it's like to lose someone you love?
我知道你现在很痛苦
I know you are in pain.
我知道你想要报复 换做是我也会
I know you want revenge. I would, too.
我们曾有机会把我们的女儿带回来
We had a chance to bring back our daughter
并且抓住了机会
and we took it.
我们没有考虑过后果
We didn't consider the consequences.
-天哪 -安静
- For God's sake-- - Be quiet.
或许你该就让他说下去
Maybe you should just let the man speak.
-闭嘴 墨菲 -闭嘴 墨菲
- Shut up, Murphy. - Shut up, Murphy.
我想你该听他说完
I think you should hear him out.
我们可以相信他
I think we can trust him.
-是吗 -真的 听我说
- Do you now? - You can. Look.
我不能让你们的朋友回来
I can't bring your friend back,
但我可以保证你们剩下的人的安全
but I can guarantee safety for the rest of your people.
我们会把所有我们在这个卫星上
We'll share everything we've learned
学到的关于生存的技巧教给你们
about surviving on this moon.
我们的飞船怎么起飞了
Why did our ship just take off?
艾比要给他们展示怎么合成夜之血脉
Abby's showing them how to make nightblood.
我想她还不知道她女儿死了
I take it she doesn't know that her daughter is dead.
你也会害死她的
You're gonna have to kill her, too.
你觉得我很想报复吗
You think my need for revenge is strong?
这事只有一个办法
There's only one way this ends.
贝拉米 别说了
Bellamy, stop, all right?
你不想让他们把我们杀光的
You don't want them to kill all of us.
想一想
Just think.
约瑟芬
Josephine!
贝拉米 拜托 不要
Bellamy, come on. Don't do this.
很遗憾 爸爸 他们只知道暴♥力♥
I'm sorry, daddy. Violence is all they know.
如果你必须要杀他
If killing him is what you need,
那就杀 但暴♥力♥到此为止
then do it, but let the violence end here...
以眼还眼
And eye for an eye.
摇摆不定啊
Big swings.
那么你的诊断是什么
So what's the verdict?
扩散变慢了
The spreading seems to have slowed.
这是件好事 对吧
That's a good thing, right?
能给你争取一点时间
It's buying you some time.
我不明白
I don't understand.
它加速了我的愈合 为什么她就减缓了
It sped up my healing. Why is it slowing hers?
我想是因为你无法返老还童
I supposed it's because you don't heal old age,
但事实是 我不知道
but the truth is, I have no idea.
我还有多久
How long do I have?
没多久
Not long,
一两天吧
a day, maybe two.
你说能治好她的
You said it would cure her.
我说的是 可能会
Actually, I said it might.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
切掉
Cut it off.
-大胆的动作 -会有用吗
- Bold move. - Will it work?
如果你再说"可能" 没你好果子吃
And if you say, "It might," we're gonna have a problem.
等下 你胳膊的动作
Hold on. Your arm's movement.
我...
I--
我想试试
I want to try something.
来
Here.
用它在石头上刮
Let it scrape against the boulder.
别试图控制你的手
Don't try to control your hand.
就让它动 闭上眼
Just let it move. Close your eyes.
可以了 看看
That's enough. Take a look.
一个对数螺旋
A logarithmic spiral,
一项的形状
the shape of the anomaly.
是时间耀斑的源头
It's the source of the temporal flares.
我不明白 是什么意思
I don't understand. What does it mean?
不仅仅是震颤
It's not just a tremor.
是个讯息
It's a message.
异象在呼唤你
The anomaly's calling you...
就如同在呼唤我一样
Just like it called me.
我想我们最好找找
I guess we better see what the hell
异象到底想要什么
this anomaly wants.
贝拉米
Bellamy...
出什么事了
What's going on?
克拉克死了
Clarke's dead.
那我们什么时候出手
So when do we attack?
我们不出手
We don't.
我们要做克拉克会做的事
We do what Clarke would have done.
活下去
We survive.
麦迪
Madi, hey...
我有事要和你说
I have something to tell you.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry,
但训练会让你挺过这一切
but training will help you get through this.
赫达
Heda?
这是你的错
This is your fault.
-我知道你很难过 -"难过"
- I know you're upset. - "Upset"?
他们杀了她
They killed her,
现在贝拉米还说我们不能复仇
and now Bellamy says we can't get revenge.
我明白你为什么会想那么做
I understand why you might want that,
但如果复仇带来战争
but if revenge leads to war--
别再教训我了
No more lessons.
动手
动手
动手
赫达 我们可以一起挺过去的
Heda, we can get through this together.
杀了她 你才能复仇
不
No.
作为你的司令 我宣布你被放逐了
As your commander, you are hereby banished.
赫达 三思啊
Heda, think.
我会遵照你的命令
I'll have no choice but to obey your command,
你现在需要我的帮助
and you need my help now.
我让你走
I said go...
立刻
Now...
在我杀你之前
Before I kill you.
你很弱
司令永远不该...
闭嘴
Shut up.
叫我把他们都杀光
今天 很棒 明天 更好
* I *
* Don't belong *
* Slowly slip back inside of my mind *
克拉克 我好爱你
Clarke, I love you so much.
妈妈
Mom?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
克拉克
Clarke...
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
你没必要这么做的
You don't have to do this without...
我不会让你死在这场战争中
I will not let you die in this war.
我们能说点别的吗
Can we talk about something else?
我们什么都不用说
We don't have to talk at all.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表