剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我也很想相信 真的
I want to believe that's true, really.
那就相信我们
Well, then, believe in us.
怎么了
What is it?
你的味道变了
You taste different...
感觉变了
Feel different.
一切都不对劲
Everything's wrong.
没事的
It's ok.
你只需要一些时间
You just need some time.
在地表和圣地一切都会
Things will be different on the ground,
有所不同
in sanctum.
我们终于有机会迎来和平了
We'll finally have our chance at peace.
别打了
Stop fighting.
你不明白吗 你正在杀死我们三个
Don't you get it, you're killing all 3 of us.
更别提等我父亲发现后
Not to mention the rest of your friends
你其他朋友的遭遇
when my father finds out.
克拉克真的值吗
Is Clarke really worth all of that?
越来越严重了
It's getting worse.
你得带我回家
You have to take me home.
如果我带你回家 你会用电磁脉冲杀了克拉克
If I take you home, you'll use an emp and kill Clarke.
我说了我不会让这事发生
I told you I won't let that happen.
加布里埃之子不愿帮你
The children of Gabriel won't help you.
当他们发现我的身份后
When they find out who I am,
不仅会摧毁我的意识驱动
they won't just destroy my mind drive,
还会砍下我的头 那你就一无所有了
they'll cut off my head, and you'll have nothing.
那我们就确保他们不会发现
Well, let's make sure they don't find out.
听着 我不知道在你成长的
Look, I don't know what they taught you
那片破铁里 人们怎么教育你的
on that hunk of metal you grew up in,
但在我的家乡 如果有人说你身处危险
but where I'm from, when someone tells you you're in danger,
你要听
you listen.
是啊 我们也是
Yeah, we do that, too,
除非我们在乎的人有麻烦了
unless the people we care about are in trouble,
那我们就只能做该做的事
then we do what has to be done.
好了 走吧
Now, come on. Let's go.
你在乎的人确实有麻烦了
The people you care about are in trouble.
我猜你只是更在乎她
I guess you just care about her more.
别出声
Quiet.
你们闯进了我们的森林
You're in our woods!
离你们家可够远了
A long way from home.
没事的
It's ok.
我得见见加布里埃
I need to see Gabriel.
趴在地上
On the ground!
他需要知道我们知道的事
He needs to know what we know.
天啊 你真是个蠢货
God, you're an idiot.
举起手来
Hands up!
这是什么气味
Ew. What is that smell?
你们当中谁是加布里埃
Which one of you is Gabriel?
我们掌握了影响你们理想事业的关键信息
We have information critical to your cause.
他们的理想就是个笑话
Their cause is a joke.
安静
Quiet!
这些人对你们做了什么
What did these people ever do to you, hmm?
我猜猜 他们拒绝了再教育吗
Let me guess, they refused reeducation?
安静
Be quiet.
他们对荣耀之族的信仰
Does their faith in the crimes
真的对你们有那么大的威胁吗
really threaten you that much?
你们以为扮成可怕的模样
Do you think that dressing up in scary costumes
能帮助你们的理想吗
helps your cause?
在圣地我们嘲笑你们
We laugh at you in sanctum.
你现在怎么不笑了
Why aren't you laughing now?
等等 他们可以制♥造♥宿主
Just wait. They can make hosts.
他们想要多少就有多少
As many as they want.
告诉我细节 不然你那无礼的朋友就去死
Details, or your rude friend dies.
恕难从命
I don't think so.
敢动她的话 我什么也不会说
Touch her, I'll tell you nothing.
我怎么觉得我们有办法让你开口
Something tells me we could make you talk.
也许吧 但到那时
Maybe, but by then,
十二位荣耀之族可能就回来了
the 12 primes could be back.
只有加布里埃能知道细节 其他人不行
Gabriel gets the details. No one else.
有十三个人
There were 13.
把他们锁起来
Chain them up.
如果老头不回话 你就跟他一样死吧
If the old man doesn't respond, you die like him.
我们走
Let's go.
无线电
Radios.
杰里科呼叫天意
Jericho to providence.
我们抓获一人 声称荣耀之族现在能制♥造♥宿主
We have a prisoner that claims primes can now make hosts.
如果你在的话...
If you're out there...
无线电在这个卫星上用不了
Radios don't work on this moon.
他们怎么可能不知道这一点
How could they not know that?
有一个地方能用
They work in one place.
是哪里
What is it?
如果他们呼叫他
If they're calling him,
那就意味着他还活着
that means he's alive.
你们俩是怎么回事
What's the deal with you two?
怎么 我们现在要当朋友了吗
What? Are we gonna be friends now?
难说
Doubtful.
我已经爱上加布里埃236年了
I've been in love with Gabriel for 236 years,
过去七十年 他一直想杀了我
the last 70 of which he's been trying to kill me.
你懂的 谈恋爱嘛
You know, relationships.
摩斯密♥码♥是吗
Morse code, huh?
我说她挺狡猾的
She's crafty, I'll give her that.
口乌
B-o-o...
口乌
H-o-o.
很难听
That's harsh.
她能听见我们吗
She can hear us?
看来是的
It would seem so,
这代表分隔我们意识的那堵墙几乎消失了
which means the wall separating our minds is almost gone.
这种情况下
When that happens,
她的意识会删除 我会下载
she'll stroke out, I'll download,
然后你就可以和你灭绝种族的朋友说再见了
and you can say good-bye to your genocidal friend.
让我和她说话
Let me talk to her.
这样我就要让出控制权 所以不行
I'd have to give over control for that, so no.
但她能听见我说话
But she can hear me?
是的 她能听见你
Yes, she can hear you.
天啊 你想说什么就说吧
For God's sake, just say what you want to say.
我不会让你死的
I won't let you die.
这值得吗
Was it worth it?
雷文 你做了正确的事
Raven, you did the right thing.
你怎么知道呢
How would you know?
不如我们问问他
Why don't we ask him?
雷文
Raven.
凯恩 你觉得这样好吗
Kane, are you ok with this?
艾比
Abby.
很好 你们都在这里
Good, you're all here.
马库斯
Marcus.
这位是圣地的首领之一
This is one of the leaders of sanctum.
西蒙娜·莱特伯恩
Simone Lightbourne.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
很高兴见到你们
It's a pleasure to meet you.
如果你们不介意的话 我急着赶回家去
If you don't mind, I'm anxious to get home.
你懂的
You understand.
你认识他
You knew him.
茜拉 没关系
Sierra, it's all right.
是的
Yes.
盖文曾是我的丈夫
Gavin was my husband.
请告诉他 我特别高兴他能帮你
Please tell him that I'm overjoyed he could help you
并且成为了荣耀家族的一员
and become one with the Primes.
谢谢你 茜拉
Thank you, Sierra.
请确保所有东西都打包好了
Please make sure everything's packed.
你骗了他们
You lied to them.
他不是荣耀家族的一员
He's not one with the Primes.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表