剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
影赫达 黑暗司令
Sheidheda, the dark commander,
他变得太强大了
he's getting too strong.
你的老师
一无所知
贝拉米 出什么事了
Bellamy, what's going on?
克拉克死了
Clarke's dead.
约瑟芬
Josephine?
这个身体容不下我们两个人
This body's not big enough for both of us.
两个意识 一个大脑
Two minds, one brain.
如果我们不做点什么 这个身体就会死
If we don't do something, this body dies.
如果我告诉你 荣耀之族有办法救凯恩
What if I told you that primes had a way to save Kane?
教他们如何制♥造♥夜之血脉
Teach them how to make nightblood,
这东西就是你的了
And then that's yours.
他的意识会进入另一个人的身体里吗
His mind is gonna go in another person's body?
如果你失去他 我害怕你会发生什么事
I'm afraid of what will happen to you if you lose him.
我会去做
I'll do it.
约瑟芬刚刚在她的胳膊上敲了段摩斯密♥码♥
Josephine was tapping morse code on her arm.
意思是克拉克还活着
It means Clarke's alive.
别试图控制你的手
Don't try to control your hand.
就让它动 看看
Just let it move. Take a look.
-异象的形状 -是什么意思
- the shape of the anomaly. - What does it mean?
异象在呼唤你
The anomaly is calling you
就如同呼唤我一样
just like it called me.
我想我们最好找找异象到底想要什么
I guess we better see what the hell this anomaly wants.
欢迎来到边缘
Welcome to the verge.
别担心 大家都不会习惯那声音的
Don't worry. You'll never get used to the sound.
他在这吗
Is he here?
我得要去把电源打开
I got to get the power on.
首先 老头会治好你
First, the old man cures you.
然后你就给他脑袋一枪
And then you put a bullet in his brain.
看看我俩这心意相通的样子
Look at us finishing each other's thoughts.
谁看见都会觉得我们是老夫老妻吧
Who'd have thunk we'd turn into an old, married couple?
记得你说过这边无线电没用
Thought you said radios were no good here.
确实如此
They're not.
所有的信♥号♥♥都被异象吸收掉了
All signals get sucked up by the anomaly.
在这里接收到的就是无休无止反反复复的电波
You pick them up here in endless, repeating waves
之类的东西
or something.
那女的是谁
Who's the girl?
把它放下
Put that down.
他爱她 对不对
He loved her, didn't he?
从这照片就能看出来
You can tell by the picture.
她看着就是嗷嗷待上的样子
She was just looking to get laid.
我怎么知道
I wouldn't know.
等我们到了异象你可以自己去问加布里埃
You can ask Gabriel yourself when we get to the anomaly.
武器都留在这
Weapons stay here.
-这真好笑 -是吗
- That's funny. - Is it?
你知道红日时会出什么状况吗
You know what happens during the red sun?
有所耳闻...
Heard about it--
树木的毒素 集体歇斯底里
Tree toxins, mass hysteria,
听着像是个大派对
sounds like a party.
不是
It's not.
异象对这里的植物产生类似的效果
The anomaly has a similar effect on the plants here,
只是这里是持续性的而且更诡异
only it's constant and weirder.
相信我 你绝对不想要带武器的
Trust me, you do not want to be armed.
你要带的话 我就不带你过去
I won't take you if you are.
那这些呢
What about these?
我可以有五十种不同的方法用它们杀死你
Because there's about 50 different ways I can kill you with them.
你是谁
Who are you?
奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚
Octavia. Octavia. Octavia.
奥克塔维亚 没事的
Octavia, it's ok. Ok.
开始到她的大脑了
It's starting to reach her brain.
是我...
Hey, it's me--
迪约扎
Diyoza, hmm?
两条毒蛇 一个花♥园♥
Two serpents, one garden.
对了 好样的
Yeah. Good girl.
让开 我要看看她的胳膊
Move over. I need to see her arm.
我们的时间不多了 我很好奇
We don't have much time. I'm curious.
你体验过记忆
You experiencing memories,
经历你不完全明白的东西吗
things you don't quite understand?
以一个老家伙来说 你看上去还挺不错
You look pretty good for an old man.
和加布里埃打个招呼吧
Say Hi to Gabriel.
你看见那道疤了
You saw the scar.
我也想过要问问你的疤
I would ask about yours,
但我们离开地球之前 你如何割开
but the story of how you slashed your own throat
自己的喉咙的事已经传遍了
was big news before we left earth.
你想要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
照原计划去异象
To the anomaly as planned.
是时候弄清楚它想要你们做什么了
Time to find out what it wants with you.
对了 枪的事 如果你带枪
Oh, about the gun, if you bring it,
很可能你会把我们都杀了
You'll most likely kill all of us,
包括你自己和孩子
yourself and baby included.
你自己看着办
It's up to you.
来吧
Come on.
我有种不祥的感觉
I got a bad feeling about this.
《地球百子》
第六季 第八集
盖文...
Gavin...
我们准备好了
We're ready for you.
为了荣耀家族的荣耀和恩赐
For the glory and grace of the primes.
为了荣耀家族的荣耀和恩赐
For the glory and grace of the primes.
恭喜 盖文
Congratulations, Gavin.
你的精神将得到永生
Your spirit shall live eternally.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what this is.
我只知道它是怎么运行的
I just know that it works.
艾比 我们说的可是把一个人的意识抹去啊
Abby, we're talking about erasing a person's mind.
亲爱的 我知道我们在说什么
I know what we're talking about, honey.
我能和艾比单独谈谈吗
Can I talk to Abby alone, please?
你说过我们来这是为了救凯恩
You said we came here to save Kane,
可你没说怎么救
but you left out how.
那是贝卡实验室的血清 对吧
That's Becca's serum, isn't it?
是的
Yes. It is.
我教他们如何制♥造♥夜之血脉 他们救马库斯
I show them how to make nightblood, they save Marcus.
但却要把他变成他们中的一员
But by turning him into one of them,
通过杀掉外面那个人 把凯恩植入...
by murdering that man out there and keeping Kane in...
盖文 跟我来
Gavin, come with me.
艾比
Abby--
不好意思 打扰了
Excuse me for interrupting.
这不是谋杀 雷文
It's not murder, Raven.
是自我牺牲
It's sacrifice.
盖文希望这样 不是吗 盖文
Gavin wants this, don't you, Gavin?
比什么都想
More than anything in the world.
你都无法直视他
You can't even look at him.
你介意吗 艾比 看着他
Do you mind? Abby, look at him.
女士 没关系的
Ma'am, it's ok.
你给了我一份礼物
You're giving me a gift.
作为一个阴性 我连做梦都不会想到这一刻
As a null, I could never dream of a moment like this.
带着爱与光明 你的给予被接受了
Your offering is accepted with love and light.
不错
Nice catch.
不用担心 他不会感到痛楚
Don't worry. He felt no pain.
"首先 不要伤害"这句话到此为止了
So much for, "First, do no harm."
那么
So...
我们怎么做
How do we do it?
有中风的迹象吗
Well? Any sign of stroke?
我们的脑子还有多久会融化
How long until our brain melts?
最理想估计 三十六小时
Best guess-- 36 hours,
如果你不能让她待在自己的分区 则会更短
less if you can't keep on her side of the divide.
这不是问题 她已经回到她的笼子里了
Oh, it's not a problem. She's back in her cage.
我只需要保持足够长时间的清醒
I just need to stay awake long enough
让普里雅建造出能够生成电磁脉冲的装置
for Priya to build something to generate the emp.
你不能告诉普里亚或其他人
You can't tell Priya or anyone else,
在你母亲回来之前都不行
not until your mother is back
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表