剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
什么 你叫醒她了
What? You woke her?
算了
Never mind.
雷文可以驾驶飞船 但我们也要去
Raven will fly the ship, but we're going, too.
没意识到又归你来发号♥施令了 克拉克
Didn't realize you were giving the orders again, Clarke.
好吧 选一个你们最能抛弃的人
Fine. Choose your most disposable people.
该走了
It's time to go.
我不觉得你是可以抛弃的
You don't strike me as disposable.
我们没人是
None of us are,
但我的孩子在那
but my child is out there,
我要去救她
so I'm going to get her.
请留步 你我还有事情商量
Please. We have things to discuss.
你是你们这群人的领袖吗
Are you the leader of your people, or not?
她是 她可以代表我们
She is. She can speak for us.
很好 你可以把你的队员送到门口
Good. You can escort your team to the steps.
剩余的人留在这 好生休息
The rest of you will remain here, well-cared-for
直到我们决定如何处置你们
till we can decide what to do with you.
雷文 艾寇
Raven, Echo.
奥克塔维亚 我们走
Octavia, let's go.
米勒 你留在这 保持警戒
Hey, Miller, you stay here. Keep an eye on things.
能跟你聊几句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
什么 你自己说过的 我们需要这些人
What? You said it yourself. We need these people.
因为某种原因 他们的领袖好像挺喜欢你的
For some reason, the leader seems to like you,
所以我们试着保持下去
so let's try and keep it that way.
克拉克 我们肯定能把麦迪带回来
Hey, Clarke, we'll bring Madi back.
我向你保证
I promise.
如果你的精神足够能支持
If your mind is still enough,
司令们会来到你身边
the commanders will come to you.
她们会告诉你她们认为你应该知道的
They will show you what they think you need to know.
保持呼吸
Keep breathing.
很好 现在告诉我你看到了谁
Good. Now tell me who you see.
我看到克拉克需要我的帮助
I see Clarke needing my help.
不可能
Impossible.
一个人的精神同一时间只能存在于一个地方
A mind can only exist in one place at a time,
克拉克的精神早已离开火种 在光之...
And Clarke's mind left the flame after the City--
你是说她现在需要你的帮助
You mean, she needs your help here now.
我为什么要浪费自己的时间
Why am I wasting my time?
其实是我的想法
My thought exactly.
我应该和他们一起走的
Should've gone with the others.
克拉克不会有事的
Clarke will be fine.
你的注意力应该在这
Your focus should be here.
学会操控火种
Learning to master the flame.
学会了之后 你就不再需要寻求指引了
Once you do that, you won't need to ask for its guidance.
司令们的智慧就都归你所有了
The wisdom of the commanders will be yours.
不是所有的智慧 赛达
It's not all wisdom, Seda.
在我的梦境中
In my dreams,
我看见一位司令很可怕
I see a commander who frightens me--
只有一只眼睛 还有密布的疤痕
One eye, scars like lines on a map.
他想给我看些东西 但...
He wants to show me things, but--
影赫达 黑暗司令
Sheidheda, the dark commander.
你抵♥制♥他是对的
You're wise to resist him.
我说过 火种会放大每位司令的能力
I told you, the flame amplifies every commander's capacity
有好有坏
for good and evil.
他们在争夺你的支持
They're battling for your favor.
这就是为什么我们要每天练习
That's why we must keep training every day.
你觉得这很好笑
Do you think this is funny?
不 很可悲
No, sad.
她不过是个孩子 你应该让她多享受下童真
She's a child. You should let her be one.
这个孩子打败了你整支军队
This child beat your entire army
而没失去一位追随者
without losing a single follower.
那不是我的军队
That wasn't my army.
你不过是在一个被烧的差不多的山谷里
You beat a bunch of criminals led by a sociopath in a battle
打败了由某个反♥社♥会♥分子领导的一群罪犯
for a valley that burned to the ground, anyway.
我把它看作彻头彻尾的失败
I call that a total failure to reach mission objective.
说话注意点
Watch your tongue.
别激动 老师 我大着肚子不愿意和你吵
Calm down, sensei. I'm too pregnant to argue.
是啊 俩杀人狂的孩子
Right, the child of two mass murderers.
什么时候出生 我都等不及了
Can't wait to meet her.
立刻回到船上
Everybody on the ship now!
关上门 飞镖有毒 快
Close the door. Poison darts. Move!
没事的 它很乖的
It's ok. She's friendly.
过来这
Hey, come here.
那就是真的了
Then it is true.
他们告诉我地球已经被毁了
They told me the Earth was destroyed.
但我觉得自己总归对人类最好的伙伴抱有希望
I suppose I had hope for man's best friend.
她还跟我说她到达的时候你们已经在这了
She also told me you were already here when she arrived.
辐射护盾已经保护我们二百年了
The radiation shield has kept us safe for 200 years.
我想知道你们是如何破坏它的
I need to know how you breached it.
我们的一个人 肖
One of our people, Shaw,
是埃利吉乌斯四号♥的飞行员
was the pilot on Eligius IV.
他知道失效保护的密♥码♥
He knew the failsafe code.
他死于辐射
Radiation killed him,
但拼死救下了我们
But not before he saved us.
谢谢你 我会删除那个密♥码♥的
Thank you. I'll delete the code.
等等
Wait up!
你有听说过和平吗 克拉克
Have you ever known peace, Clarke?
你会爱上这里的
You're gonna like it here.
-我们可以留下吗 -我还没决定
- We can stay? - I haven't decided.
我们晚饭的时候再聊
We'll talk about it over dinner at the palace.
有些武器总不会太糟
Wouldn't suck to have a weapon.
他说过 只有警卫才能携带武器
He told us, only the guards carry weapons.
就别回答我
Just don't react.
我们在努力结盟
We're trying to make an alliance.
她要是和我们一起 就没机会搞破坏了
She can't screw that up if she's with us.
要赌一把吗
Wanna bet?
等下
Hold up.
外面树林里有些人和物想让我们死
There are thing and people in these wood that want us dead.
掉队的话 就会如它们所愿了
You fall behind, you will be.
是个穹顶
It's a dome.
克拉克 我得要离开这
Clarke, I have to get out of here.
不可能的 乔登
Not gonna happen, Jordan.
你已经被关了二十六年了
You've been locked inside for 26 years.
再多关一天又有什么呢
What's one more day?
你没事的
Hey, hey, you're ok.
约翰 毒素已经除掉了
John, John, the toxin's gone.
除掉了 大家都没事了 克拉克告诉他
It's gone. Everyone's ok. Clarke, tell him.
是真的 我们都挺过来了 是你的功劳
It's true, ok? We all made it, thanks to you.
不 我没有 我死了 对吧
No, I didn't. I died, didn't I?
你的心跳确实停了
Your heart did stop,
但这里的人把你复活了
but the people here revived you.
我看见了什么
I saw something.
我... 我感觉到了什么
I f-- I felt something.
约翰...
Hey, John...
我们应该给他们点时间
We should give them a minute.
看着我 和我说说话
Look at me. Talk to me.
我十分确定我要下地狱了
I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.
约翰...
John...
他会没事的
He'll be ok.
他一直都是
He always is.
克拉克...
Clarke...
知道你可能会有麻烦
Madi wouldn't stay in space
麦迪是是不想待在太空的
knowing that you might be in trouble.
我把她留在飞船上是因为我觉得
I left her on the ship because I thought
奥克塔维亚不在的地方 她会更安全
that she would be safer wherever Octavia wasn't.
我不清楚
I didn't know.
换成是我也会这样的
I would have done the same thing.
我很诧异 她居然听你的话
I'm surprised she listened to you.
她让我想起了个认识的人
She reminds me of somebody I know.
在荣耀家族的荣光和恩赐下
By the glory and grace of the Primes,
每日太极现在开始
daily Tai Chi is commencing now.
愿你们的心灵充满爱和光芒
May your hearts be filled with love and light
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表