剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Russell, listen to me, ok?
你仍然可以救你的妻子
You can still save your wife!
骨髓
Bone marrow.
他说的是真的
He's telling the truth.
艾比能做到 就像给克拉克做的那样
Abby can do it just like she did it for Clarke.
我们一百年前尝试过骨髓移植
We tried bone marrow transplantation 100 years ago.
失败了
It failed.
那是因为你们不知道方法
That's because you don't know the formula,
如果你杀了我们 你永远不会知道
and if you kill us, you never will.
把他们放下来
Take them down.
是 先生 把他们放下来
Yes, sir. Take them down.
我需要一个夜之血脉
I need a nightblood donor.
你就可以
You'll do just fine.
把孩子宿主带到实验室
Move the child host to my lab.
艾比 好了
Abby, it's ok.
我们有一列表东西要你准备
We'll get you a list of materials,
但我们还需要用电脑
but we need access to the computer.
你们有24小时
You have 24 hours,
否则还是回到这里
or we're right back here.
你想救麦迪 就把贝卡的笔记本给我
You want to save madi, get me becca's notebook.
等等
Wait.
以火 我们净化圣所
Through fire, we purify sanctum.
两个波长 一个大脑
Two wavelengths, one brain.
能告诉我克拉克的精神为什么还活着吗
You mind telling me how Clarke's consciousness survived?
她脑中有一个神经网络
There's a neural mesh in her head.
手术中她的意识附在了上面
Her mind latched onto it during the procedure.
很酷吧
It's pretty cool, huh?
我们怎么做
What can we do?
我去掉她的驱动
Once I remove her drive,
你要快速包扎伤口
I'll need you to quickly bandage the wound
让后我重启她的心脏
before I restart her heart.
你要停掉她的心跳
You're stopping her heart?
死亡会让她的意识重回驱动
Death causes her mind to back up onto the drive.
取出来再重启心跳
I take it out, start her heart.
克拉克就回来了
We get Clarke back?
她依赖你是对的
She was right to depend on you.
不管你信不信 我们是朋友
Believe it or not, we're actually friends.
等你们在真实世界见面 再验证这句话
We'll see about that if you ever meet in the real world.
真实世界
Real world?
是 等我拿她的思维去换和平之后
Yeah. After I use her mind drive to bargain for peace.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他知道这意味着我会复活
He knows that means I'll be resurrected again,
他不知道是不是该继续让我为祸人间
and he's not sure if he can let them take another innocent life.
对 对了
Aye, there's the rub.
死亡的长眠中
For in that sleep of death,
有何梦境在等候
what dreams may come?
但我猜你并不在意 对吧 老头
But I guess it was ok for you, huh, old man?
不 并非如此
No. It wasn't.
你知道不必如此的
You know that there's another way.
如果你让我留下这具身体
If you let me keep this body,
就不会有人再死
nobody else has to die.
好了 别废话了 动手吧
Ok. No more talking. Do it.
我知道我♥干♥过坏事
I know that I've done bad things.
我不怎么记得了
I don't remember them all,
但我知道因为它们你恨我
but I do know that you hate me for it.
我无法恨你
I could never hate you.
我知道
I know it.
我们还可以在一起 我的爱人
We can still be together, my love.
我们可以如你所愿取出驱动
We can take out the drives just like you wanted.
我们可以一起变老
We can grow old together.
我 我爱了你几个世纪
I...I've loved you for centuries.
我们已经度过了美好的时光
We had our time.
我必须放手了
I have to let you go now.
死即是生
好了 压住伤口
All right. Cover the wound.
我们要重启她的心脏
We need to restart her heart.
她为什么不醒
Why isn't she waking up?
等等 我怎么还在这里
Wait. Why am I still here?
因为我还在
Because I'm still here.
圣所是我的了
Sanctum is mine.
我用了那个手术网片
I used the surgical mesh.
抱歉我说什么可以合作
I'm sorry about the whole working together thing,
但我了解你 克拉克
but I know you, Clarke.
你要是复活 肯定要杀了圣所的人
If you came back, you'd kill everyone inside sanctum.
你就是这样的人
It's what you do.
她的大脑没办法支持两个意识了
But her brain can no longer support two minds.
你说什么呢 做点什么啊
What are you talking about? Do something.
她们仍然都在里面
They're both still in there.
死后短时间内潜在神经活动还会持续
Latent neural activity continues for a short time after death,
但如果大脑让心脏停止跳动 就都完了
but once the head stops telling the heart to beat, it's over, ok?
心脏和大脑
The heart and the head.
心脏和大脑
The heart and the head.
-贝拉米 -不 我不要再失去她
- Bell. - No. I'm not losing her again.
拜托 克拉克 拜托
Come on, Clarke. Come on!
克拉克 克拉克 我需要你
Clarke, Clarke, I need you.
麦迪需要你
Madi needs you.
给我醒来
Now wake up!
贝拉米 她死了
Bellamy... she's gone.
不 她没有
No, she's not!
醒来 克拉克 醒来
Wake up, Clarke! Come on!
我不要放开你
I'm not letting you go.
你是个战士 给我起来战斗
You're a fighter. Now get up and fight!
起来战斗
Get up and fight!
你没事了 深呼吸
You're ok. Just breathe.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
克拉克
Clarke?
大脑和心脏
The head and the heart.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表