剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Did you think I wouldn't notice
我的贡品不见了吗
my offering was going missing?
森林不会这么快献祭的
The forest doesn't feed that quickly.
你要把他们交给加布里埃吗
Are you giving them to Gabriel?
约瑟芬 我可以解释
Josephine, I can explain.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
你以为就因为你是凯莉的宝贝
You think because you're kaylee's pet,
你就更有价值
you're more than what you are.
是的 我们都是
I am. We all are.
不能因为我们当不了宿主
Just because we can't bear a host
就认定我们是没有价值的
doesn't mean we're worthless.
我同意
I agree.
真的吗
Really?
没有价值是中性的
Worthless implies a sort of neutrality,
是一种没有正向价值的评价
Something with no positive value,
但阴性们 你们比没有价值还垃圾
but nulls, you are less than useless.
你们污染了血统
You dilute the bloodline.
你让人们更难成为宿主了
You make it less likely that anyone would bear a host.
我不能让这件事发生
I can't let that happen.
我得为我的同伴们着想
I have to think of my people.
我们就是你的同伴
We are your people.
我们可以做成更多事
We could be so much more.
我们能做更多
We could do so much more,
只要我们能被允许真正地活下来
if only we were allowed to truly live,
只要你能不把我们只当做看门狗或警犬
if you would let us be more than just your janitors or guards.
如果你没有给我们的敌人送去军队
That argument would carry a lot more weight
你的话会更有说服力
if you weren't delivering soldiers to our enemies.
告诉我 加布里埃怎么样了
Tell me, how is Gabriel?
他最后一个宿主现在应该95岁了
His latest host must be 95 by now.
我只想让我们的人活下来
I'm just trying to keep our people alive.
就不该有祭品
Oblation is wrong.
凭什么这个孩子就要牺牲
Why should this child be sacrificed?
他什么都没...
He's done noth...
别担心 艾萨克
Don't worry, Isaac.
你的灵魂会得到永生
Your spirit shall live eternal.
你说得对 我们不能让她赢
You were right. We can't let her win.
快好了
Almost got it.
搞定
Yes!
爆♥炸♥前的地球
Earth before the bombs.
看那里
Hey, check it out.
抓到她
这地方不错
Nice place.
她为什么会把这段记忆封存起来
Why would she keep this memory locked away?
更重要的是
More importantly,
我们要怎样在这里取得控制权
how do we get control from here?
弗兰科档案
过来
Come on.
我发誓我下学期要选海仁
I swear, I'm taking Hanlen next semester.
我再也受不了西尔维斯特里了
I can't deal with Silvestri anymore.
也就是你不再继续你的
Does that mean you're not going
秘密家庭小项目了吗
on your little, secret family project?
我拒绝他们了
I told them no.
如果你报了海仁的课
Well, if your signing up for Hanlen,
记得穿超短裙
pull out your miniskirts.
他会给他喜欢盯着看的女生打高分
He gives a half-grade bump to girls he likes to look at.
我之前一直在
I was looking for you
水配给抗♥议♥活动上找你
at the water rationing protest,
我记得你发了一些关于抗♥议♥的内容
thought you posted something about going.
那里太多人了
Too many people, you know.
外面的灰尘也很大
And it's really dusty outside.
是啊 确实
Yeah. Sure.
我问过了 如果你想去的话
I asked, and there's plenty of room
比较偏语言学之类的课还有很多空缺
at the comparative linguistics thing If you want to go.
我说不好
I don't know.
我最近不太想进行那样的社交
I'm not really feeling that social lately.
你还是觉得我配不上你 对吧
You still think you're too good for me, huh?
-我不是那样... -别撒谎
- That's not what I-- - Don't lie.
承认吧
Just admit it.
别再玩弄我 承认吧 你就是那样的人
Stop toying with me and just admit what you are.
我...我没有...
I--I don't--
我试过了 打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
I mean, I tried-- calls, texts,
变得体贴一点
You know, being thoughtful.
我得到什么了
What do I get?
什么都没有
Nothing.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你快闭嘴吧
Thinking you should shut the hell up.
已读不回 你这个高傲的贱♥人♥
Message received, you stuck-up bitch.
你根本就不想见我
You don't want to see me.
你会见证这一切
You can see this.
快离开这里
Let's get out of here!
这就是她无法面对的事
This is the thing she couldn't face.
难怪她改变心意离开了
No wonder she changed her mind about leaving.
我们需要利用这个来控制你的身体
We need to use it to control your body.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
警告 爆♥炸♥来袭
Alert. Incoming bombshells.
快找掩护
Take cover immediately.
快点 躲起来
Quick, hide.
你绝对不该到这里来
You never should have come here!
滚出去
Get out!
我给过你安静离开的机会
I gave you the chance to go quietly.
我说了我会帮助你的同伴
I said I'd help your people.
协议无效了
Deal's off.
她醒了
She's awake.
我赢了
I win.
好吧
All right.
作为不追究你杀害克拉克的交换
In exchange for ignoring that you murdered Clarke...
你给我们建一个大本营
You build us a compound.
那母亲和孩子呢 他们同意吗
What about the mother and child? Will they agree?
我会协调好我们的人
I'll handle our people.
建好要多久
How long will it take to build?
等一会 亲爱的
Just a moment, sweetheart.
我们所有人都会一起帮你们
With all of our people helping you,
进度会快很多
It will go much faster.
跟莱克谈一下工作安排
Talk to Ryker about a work schedule,
你还需要整理一份你们自己的五十人清单
and you'll need a detail of about 50 of your own people.
你们要建一堵墙...
You'll build a wall that--
活着
贝拉米
Bellamy.
贝拉米 我们说定了吗
Bellamy, are we agreed?
是的
Yeah.
暂时就这样
We're good for now.
我会命令建筑队开始施工
I'll order construction to begin.
我们走
Let's go.
小约
Josie...
转化出问题了吗
Did something go wrong with the transfer?
算是吧
You could say that.
她还在我脑子里 但别担心
She's still in my head, but don't worry.
我知道该怎样彻底杀死她
I know how to kill her once and for all.
你还记得派克教过我们摩斯电码吗
Remember when Pike taught us morse code?
上地表技能课的时候我都在睡觉...
I slept through most of earth skills, so--
约瑟芬刚刚在她的胳膊上敲了段摩斯密♥码♥
Ok. Josephine was tapping out morse code on her arm.
活着
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是克拉克还活着 我们要把她救回来
It means Clarke's alive, and we're gonna get her back.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表