剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
但他们也是你们的祖先
but they're your ancestors, too.
你杀了多少人 克拉克
How many people have you killed, Clarke...
还是说我们应该叫你瓦黑达
or should we call you Wanheda?
我的朋友乔登真是个大嘴巴
My friend Jordan likes to talk.
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
他说你去了和这里
He said you went to the protected compound
一样的保护区
not unlike this one
把里面的人都杀了
and murdered everyone inside,
那些无辜的男人 女人和孩子
innocent men, women, and children alike.
那不一样
That was different.
山地人要杀了所有我爱的人
The mountain men were going to kill everyone that I love--
我的朋友 我的母亲
my friends, my mother.
我做了我必须做的事来拯救我的人♥民♥
I did what I had to do to save my people.
你还会再做一次吗
Would you do it again?
-我们当时在打仗 -这不是我的问题
- We were at war. - That's not what I asked you.
西蒙娜
Simone...
求你了 亲爱的 让她说
Please, my darling, let her answer.
我不会道歉的
I will not apologize
我拯救了我爱的人
for saving the people that I love.
我相信对他们来说是一种安慰
A comfort to them, I'm sure,
但我们不是你的同伴
but we are not your people,
我们也必须保护我们所爱的人
and we must protect the people that we love.
凯莉说你们还有四百多人在你们的飞船上沉睡
Kaylee said there are 400 more of you asleep
有战士 小偷 杀手
on your ship-- warriors, thieves, killers.
我们需要的只是再一次机会
All we're asking for is a second chance.
再给你们一次机会
Second chance.
我小时候 我们养的一只狗咬了我的脸
When I was a boy, one of our dogs bit my face.
我父亲很喜欢那条狗
My father loved that dog.
每个人都跟他说应该把它杀了
Everyone told him he should put him down,
但他自己下不去手
but he couldn't bring himself to do it.
他说 "一定是我吓到它了"
"Must have been my fault for startling him," he said.
"应该再给他一次活下去的机会"
"He deserves a second chance."
几年后 那条狗袭击了我的小妹妹
A few years later, that dog attacked my baby sister
当时她在它的碗边爬
for crawling near his bowl.
两天后她就死了
She died two days later.
我们会变的
We can change.
我相信你想 克拉克
I believe you want to, Clarke.
我确实相信
I do.
我只是不相信你能做到
I just don't believe you can.
请理解我 暴♥力♥是一种传染病
Please understand, violence is a contagion.
我真的很抱歉 但我不能让
I'm truly sorry, but I can't let
你的疾病消灭了我们人类在宇宙中
your disease wipe out what we must now presume
可能存在的最后一个哨所
to be the last outpost of humanity in the universe.
你朋友回来以后 我建议你们回到
When your friends return, I suggest you fly
你们的母船上 因为
back to your mothership because,
正如你正确的假设
as you've rightly assumed,
你们在护盾外活不下去
you won't survive outside the shield.
第二个月亮 他们马上就抓到宿主了
Second moon. They're about to grab the hosts.
我知道
I'm aware.
地球人怎么用了这么久
So what's taking the earthlings so long?
如果他们再不过来 你的计划就失败了
If they don't get here soon, your plan fails.
-我说我知道了 -小乔是对的
- I said, I'm aware. - Geo's right.
我们等得够久了
We've waited long enough.
我们有了荣耀家族的尸体和枪
We've got the Primes and the guns.
我们打败他们 回家吧
Let's take our win and go home.
圣地就是我们的家
Sanctum is our home.
你想走就走吧
If you want to go, go,
但我们不会放弃我们在那里的人
but we won't abandon our people on the inside.
他们知道风险
They knew the risks.
如果我们没法关闭护盾 他们就会杀了宿主
If we don't get the shield down, they kill the hosts,
无论怎样 都没有命名日了
either way, no naming day.
这不就是那个老家伙想要的结果吗
Isn't that what the old man would've wanted?
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
把人头和武器带去集♥合♥点
Take the heads and the weapons to the rendezvous.
我们会尽量等待 随后跟上
We'll wait as long as we can, then follow.
收到 死就是生
Copy. Death is life.
-死就是生 -死就是生
- Death is life. - Death is life.
你能看出他们在说什么吗
Can you tell what they're saying?
不能 但有一个人准备离开
No, but one of them's leaving,
她还带走了枪
and she's taking the guns.
他们为什么要放弃自己的优势
Why would they give up their advantage?
这说不通
Doesn't make sense.
是的 但这让战斗变得公平了
No, but it makes a fair fight.
好 等她带枪离开后 我们就进去
Ok. Once the guns are clear, we go in--
别犯傻 我去夺枪
Don't be an idiot. I'm going for the guns.
小奥 该死 小奥
O. Damn it, O.
奥克塔维亚 回来 别交战
Octavia, get back. Do not engage.
他们来了 好 立即行动
They're here. Ok. Move out now.
奥克塔维亚 他们会杀了我们的人
Octavia, they'll kill our people.
别交战 小奥
Do not engage, O.
别去
Hey, don't.
他们正准备撤退
They were withdrawing.
你为什么要开战
Why the hell would you attack?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你不必杀掉所有人
You didn't have to kill anyone.
她们为什么不能动 怎么了
Why aren't they moving? What's wrong with them?
因为中了麻痹镖
Paralytic darts.
没事了
Look. It's ok.
-你怎么没事 -他们打偏了
- How come you're ok? - They missed.
迪约扎 艾寇 去拿尸体袋
Diyoza, Echo, get the body bags.
雷文 可能会有人听到枪声
Raven, would have heard the gunshots.
在他们回来之前 将我们带离地面
Get us in the air before they come back.
他们在等待某个东西
They were waiting for something,
一直在说第二个月亮
kept talking about a second moon.
你查出那是什么之后再告诉我
When you figure out what that means, let me know.
你别上来
Not you.
别这样
Oh, come on.
你打算怎么做 把我留在这里吗
What are you gonna do, leave me here?
是的 对你自己和我们都好
Yeah, for your own good and ours.
蒙蒂牺牲了自己 给我们换来了第二次机会
Monty gave his life for us so we could have another chance,
我不会让你破坏这个机会的
and I'm not gonna let you destroy that.
我们救了麦迪 盖娅和迪约扎
We saved Madi, Gaia, and Diyoza.
我们夺回了飞船
We got the damn ship back.
没有任何损失
We lost no one.
我怎么就破坏了呢
How is that a bad thing?
在你有答案之前
Until you can answer that yourself,
你只能靠你自己了
you're on your own.
好
Fine.
反正我本该死在峡谷里
Should have died in that gorge, anyway.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia...
我妹妹在很久之前就死了
My sister died a long time ago.
我爱第二个月亮
I love second moon.
它每晚只有几分钟是可见的
It's only visible for a few minutes a night.
然后转瞬即逝
Then it's gone again.
它很美
It's beautiful.
我们就像是第二个月亮
We're like second moon.
明天一切都会改变
Tomorrow everything changes.
我一生都在等待命名日
I've been waiting for naming day all my life,
而现在我遇到了一个
and now I meet a boy
让我希望我能再等一等的男孩
who makes me wish I had more time.
我哪里都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
你变成了一个公主 这不代表...
Just because you become a princess, doesn't mean--
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
坦白说 我...
Full disclosure, I--
这是我的初吻
That was my first kiss.
别让它成为我的最后一吻
Don't let it be my last.
放轻松 你的第一次会很差劲
Relax. You're gonna suck the first time.
每个人都如此 别担心
Everybody does. Don't worry.
我们有一整晚的时间
We've got all night.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表