剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
别再战斗了 克拉克
No more fighting, Clarke.
安息吧 这是更好的地方 如你所愿
Be at peace, a better place, just like you said you wanted.
还不赖
Now, this I can work with.
你是谁
Who are you?
约瑟芬·莱特伯恩 幸会
Josephine lightbourne. Nice to meet you.
你不是克拉克
You're not Clarke.
那女人才真是个怪物
That woman's a monster.
你怎么了 莉莉
What's the matter, Lee-lee?
认不出你最好的朋友了吗
You don't recognize your best friend?
-约瑟芬吗 -惊喜吧
- Josephine? - Surprise.
你是我倒下前看见的最后一张面孔
Yours was the last face I saw before I fell.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
贝拉米 出什么事了
Bellamy, what's going on?
克拉克死了
Clarke's dead.
我怪你 因为我父亲死了
I blame you because my father's dead,
这是我母亲的错
and it's my mother's fault.
-还能怪谁 -欢迎回来
- Who else? - Welcome back.
我不必再伪装了
I don't have to pretend anymore.
事实是残酷的
The truth hurts.
我是一名司令官
I'm a commander.
有多少人会死
How many have to die?
对不起 莱克萨
I'm sorry, Lexa.
如果我当时和贝拉米在一起
If I was with Bellamy,
我就不会遇见你了
I never would have met you.
319号♥罪犯 面朝墙
Prisoner 319, face the wall.
他们都要把他们带走
They're all taking them.
亚哈
Jaha...
爸爸
Dad?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
这怎么可能 我们怎么到这的
How is this possible? How are we here?
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
我死了
I died.
过来一下 来吧
Come here a second. Come on.
你现在可以休息了
Now you rest.
结束了
It's over.
我抗争了这么久
I've been fighting for so long.
我知道
I know you have.
我以为再也不会见到你了
I never thought I'd see you again.
我还没来得及道别
I didn't get to say good-bye
向麦迪 还有妈妈
To Madi, to Mom.
什么情况
What the hell?
我难过时 就开始下雨了
It started when I got upset.
克拉克 听 你听到什么了
Clarke, listen. What do you hear?
-雨声 -我是认真的 集中精神
- Rain? - Ha! I'm serious. Focus.
在雨滴之间
Between the raindrops,
你还能听到什么
what else do you hear?
心跳声
A heartbeat.
我还活着
I'm still alive.
不 不
No. No.
我看到了 他杀了我
I saw it. He killed me.
并没有
Didn't.
你只是我脑中的幻想
You're just in my head.
我喜欢和麦迪待在这里
I loved being here with Madi,
我也爱你 所以你也来这了
and I love you, so here you are.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart...
我不明白 我是在做梦吗
I don't understand. Am I dreaming?
这个地方会随你而变
This place is reacting to you,
所以 我们现在正处于你的潜意识中
so we're just in your subconscious somehow,
但除此以外
but beyond that,
这里没有你要的答案 克拉克
there are no answers for you here, Clarke,
继续前进吧
so go on.
去搞清楚
Go figure this out.
如果你需要我 我就在这
I'll be here if you need me.
我爱你 爸
I love you, dad.
永远
Forever.
去吧
Go on.
《地球百子》
第六季 第七集
圣地属于我
Sanctum is mine!
出什么事了
What the hell is going on?
它随我而变
It is reacting to me.
你好 克拉克
Hello, Clarke.
不
No.
我拉下了死亡开关 我已经把你摧毁了
I pulled the kill switch. I destroyed you.
而我救了你
And I saved you.
你以为自己为什么还在这
Why do you think you're still here?
我也许会消逝
I may be gone,
但你的回忆会珍藏在这
but this precious depository of your memories is here
因为有我
because of me.
不用谢
You're welcome.
那个神经网络还在我的脑袋中
The neural mesh is still in my head.
一定是它干扰了他们用来
It must have interfered with the drug
抹去我记忆的药物
they used to wipe my mind.
正确 你看
Correct, and so, you see,
因为我 你还存在
you exist because of me,
但如果他们知道了
but you won't
你是如何解放雷文的 就未必了
if they figure out how you freed Raven.
我们用电磁脉冲干扰了芯片
We emp'd the chip.
但只是妈妈和雷文体内的 而不是我的
But only in Raven and mom, not me.
如果我是你 在某种程度上 我是
If I were you-- and, in a way, I am--
我会好好保管这份记忆
I'd keep this memory safe.
谢谢 但我声明一下
Thank you, but for the record,
你曾尝试偷取你现在保存的所有记忆
You tried to steal all those memories you're now saving.
我曾尝试不让你因为活着而感到恐惧和痛苦
I tried to spare you the pain and horror of your existence.
没有痛苦 就不会有快乐
There is not joy without pain.
我一直不能理解人类
I never did understand humans.
那些痛苦的回忆不在这里
Those painful memories aren't even here.
被埋在了你的内心深处
They're cast away deep in your mind,
在那里 你不必面对它们
where you don't have to face them.
然而
And yet...
你却无法忘记它们
you can't let them go.
等等 你说这里是埋藏我记忆的宝库
Wait. You said this is a repository of my memories.
是
Yes.
但还有我从未见过的东西
But there's something there I've never seen.
-圣地属于我 -碰撞警告
- Sanctum is mine! - Collision alert.
克拉克·格里芬 幸会
Clarke Griffin. It's nice to meet you.
我听说了很多东西
I've heard so many things,
大多都和杀戮有关 不过
most of them murdery, but, you know,
不做评价
no judgment.
-约瑟芬 -如假包换
- Josephine? - In the flesh.
但你可真不该打开那扇们
But you shouldn't have opened that door.
这个身体容不下我们两个人
This body is not big enough for both of us.
拉塞尔真的那么做了 他偷了我的身体
Russell really did it. He stole my body.
而且很明显地搞得一团糟
And clearly made a mess of it.
意识抹去已经有好几百年没有失败过了
It's been hundreds of years since a mind wipe failed,
但我得说 这也没那么糟糕
but I got to say, this isn't bad,
当然 没有我的意识空间那么井井有条
not as organized as my mindspace, of course,
但还挺让人印象深刻的
but mildly impressive.
意识空间
Mindspace?
当两个意识共用一个身体时大脑建立这类构架
The brain creates these constructs when two minds share a body,
有点像清醒梦境 但没那么有意思
like lucid dreaming only not as fun.
是自我保护的东西
It's a self-preservation thing,
为了让身体不死掉而尽力让两个意识相互独♥立♥
trying to keep the minds separate so the body doesn't die.
当你打开那扇门时 你就把它破坏了
You kind of messed that up when you opened the door,
所以嘛 大脑的加速衰竭都是拜你所赐
so, you know, thanks for the accelerated brain deterioration.
等等 你以前经历过这个
Wait. You've been through this before?
虽然从没有像这次这么厉害的
Never anything as advanced as this,
但在加布里埃
but, yeah, back in the day
把意识抹除完善之前
before Gabriel perfected the mind wipe,
确实出过几次事故
there were a few mishaps.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表