剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们相信她们是在圣地
We believe they're in sanctum,
所以我们处于封锁状态
which is why we're on lockdown.
如果有人藏匿她们的话 封锁是不够的
Lockdown isn't enough if someone is hiding them.
拉塞尔 这些人知道我们的底细
Russell, these people know the truth about us.
我们的人知道实情
How long till it spreads to our people
并找我们报复需要多长时间
and they come after us?
必须杀一儆百
An example must be made.
你觉得我会要去处决一个孩子...
If you think I'm executing a child--
不是孩子 她有血脉
Not the child. She has the blood.
我们把其他人都烧死
We burn the rest,
找出到底是谁在协助藏匿剩下的两个人
we find out who was helping to hide the other two,
把他们也一起烧死
and they burn with them.
听听你自己说的
Listen to yourself.
我明白你的感受 我也感同身受
I know how you feel. I feel it, too,
可如果我们那么做
but if we do that,
我们就没有赢回约瑟芬的筹码了
we leave nothing left to bargain for Josephine,
而且我们也就沦落成和他们一样的人
and we will have become just like them.
看看你的四周 亲爱的
Look around you, my love.
圣地的梦想已经毁灭了
The dream of sanctum is already dead,
但因为我相信你 我们只杀一个人
but because I trust you, we'll only kill one.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
相信我 我倒希望我是呢
Believe me, I wish I was,
但你女儿不是荣耀家族的一份子
but your daughter's not one with the primes.
没有人是
No one is.
我牺牲了我的小儿子...
I sacrificed my baby boy...
这都白费了
For nothing.
我老婆接受不了
My wife couldn't live with that.
一年后她自己躺到献祭林里了
She laid down in the offering grove a year later,
而我还坚信着
and I still believed.
我坚信着
I believed.
这不是假的 乔登想告诉我们真♥相♥的
It's not a lie. Jordan tried to tell us the truth.
飞船回来了 保险丝也接好了
Ok. The ship is back, the fuse is lit.
可我们如何让自己人出来呢
Now how do we get our people out?
别急 革命是需要时间的
Relax. Revolutions take time.
我才不管他们的什么革命呢
I don't care about their revolution.
我们要把我们的司令弄出去
We need to get our commander out of here.
她把你给驱逐了 可你的心里还是只有她
She banished you. Still, she's all you are about.
我们希望阴性的看守更容易被转变吧
Let's hope the null guards are more easily swayed.
什么意思
meaning what?
意思是说如果他们得知真♥相♥后并没有站出来
Meaning if they don't rise up and overthrow their false gods
推♥翻♥他们的假神
once they learn the truth,
我们得有个备用计划
we're gonna need a Plan B.
大家都就位
Everybody get in position.
什么事
What is it?
好吧 去吧
All right. Go.
直接回你们的寝舍
Go directly back to your quarters.
如果有人拦你们 给他们看我的工作命令
If you get stopped, you show them my work orders.
等等 你告诉我们的 我们该怎么做
Wait. What do we do with what you told us?
目前做不了什么 一旦知道的人足够多了
Nothing yet. Once enough people know the truth,
我们可以和平地改变一切
we can change things peacefully.
你说和平
Peacefully, huh?
继续糊弄你自己吧 莱克
Keep telling yourself that, Ryker.
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What's wrong?
今晚他们要为米兰达复仇 杀死你们中的一人
They're executing one of your people tonight for killing Miranda.
-麦迪吗 -不 不会是她
- Madi? - No. Won't be her.
她是宿主
She's a host.
我了解西蒙娜 她会让他们自己选谁死
If I know Simone, she'll let them choose who dies themselves.
我们怎么阻止这一切
How do we stop it?
不阻止 我需要你给我的弓加支箭
We don't. I'll need you to add a scope to my bow
并给我一个能看到行刑地的视角
and get me to a window with a view of the execution.
-备用计划 -等等
- Plan B. - Whoa. Slow down.
你不能去暗♥杀♥别人
You're not assassinating anyone.
我同意窝藏你们 告诉人们真♥相♥
I agreed to hide you, I agreed to tell people the truth.
你这么做是因为我威胁要揭露你
You did that because I threatened to expose you
揭露你是放走恶魔加布里埃的叛徒
as the traitor who let the Demon Gabriel go free,
因此你必须要这么做
which is exactly why you'll do this.
莱克 承认吧
Ryker, admit it.
站在正确的这方感觉很好
It feels good to be on the right side.
如果你没射中 我们的一员就要死了
If you miss, one of our people dies.
我不会射偏的
I won't miss.
他们会选谁
So who will they choose?
很简单 墨菲
Well, that's easy. Murphy.
是我 对不对
It's gonna be me, isn't it?
就该是你 叛徒
It should be you, traitor!
早说了
Told you.
当她刺杀乔登时脸上也是这个表情
Same look she had in her eyes when she stabbed Jordan.
我们能不能说回现实
Can we please get back to the fact
我们其中一员今晚就要死了
that one of us is gonna die tonight?
不会的
That's not gonna happen.
艾寇会想办法
Echo will think of something.
她为什么叫你叛徒
Why did she call you a traitor?
告诉她 叛徒
Tell her, traitor.
告诉她你帮助了那个偷她女儿身体的姑娘
Tell her how you helped the girl who stole her daughter's body.
我以为她已经死了
I thought she was already dead.
艾比 他做了个交易 救我们所有人
Abby, he made a deal to save all of us.
当他发现她还活着时 他选择做正确的事
When he found out she was still alive, he did the right thing.
最终做了
Eventually.
你最好希望你朋友艾寇能带我们出去
You better hope your friend Echo gets us out of here.
因为她要是做不到
Because if she doesn't,
我们选择你
we choose you.
约瑟芬
Josephine?
你不想见到我吗 看这个吧
You don't want to see me? See this.
门
Door.
为什么你的记忆在我这堵墙这边
Why are your memories on my side of the wall?
你知道为什么 我说过让你给我控制权
You know why. I told you to give me control.
现在太迟了
Now it's too late.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
不多了
Not much.
跟我来
Follow me.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要带你回你那边
I'm taking you back to your side.
你以为我在...
Where do you think I'm--
已经没有这边那边了
There are no more sides.
不不 放开我
No, no! Get away from me!
放开我 放开
Get away from me! Just get away!
放开我
Get a--get away from me!
我的第二个身体
My second body.
我们意识的界限在分崩离析
The barrier between our minds is breaking down.
还真是
You don't say.
听着 如果我们不赶紧想办法
Look. If we don't think of something fast,
你会死 我的意识驱动会永远消失
you die, and my mind drive is lost forever,
不如我们别再互相挖苦
so how about we cut the sarcasm and--
或者我可以再杀了你
Or I could just kill you again.
别 没有去我那边的门
Don't. Without the door to my side,
我不知道自己会去哪 或是否能回来
I don't know where I'd go or if I'd come back.
这可能是永久性的
It could be permanent.
这有什么不好吗
And that's a bad thing why?
行 开枪吧
Fine. Pull the trigger.
就像你说的
What is it you say?
去死吧
Go float yourself.
就是这个
That's it.
跟我来
Follow me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果你是对的 那为了重获意识
If you're right, then in order to regain consciousness,
我们需要把彼此的意识分开
we need to separate our minds.
克拉克 那些是我的记忆
Clarke, those are my memories.
克拉克
Clarke!
要不这个 要不挨子弹
It's this or a bullet.
警告 灾难性系统故障倒计时 十五
Warning. Catastrophic systems failure in 15...
干吧
Do it.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表