剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
学到的关于生存的技巧教给你们
about surviving on this moon.
我接受你的条件 因为这是明智之举
I'll take your deal because it's the smart play
这也是她会做出的选择
And it's the move she would have made.
你该为你的同伴牺牲自己了 克拉克
It's time for you to sacrifice for your people, Clarke.
别再挑起一场他们不得不打的战争
Don't start another war they'll have to fight.
我需要确保他们没事
I need them to be OK.
按我说的做 你的同伴就会安全
By my word, your people will be safe.
贝拉米正和我父亲见面
Bellamy is meeting with my father.
早晨的第一件事
First thing in the morning
就是讨论为他们建造大本营
to discuss building them a compound.
他们会有新的家 新的生活
They'll have a new home, a new life.
麦迪可以和其他孩子一样上学
Madi can go to school just like any other kid.
你的朋友们可以定居下来
Your friends can settle down.
所有人都可以停止战斗 包括你
Everyone can stop fighting, including you.
告诉麦迪我爱她
Tell Madi I love her...
也要告诉我所有的同伴
And tell all of them.
你忘了贝拉米和雷文
You forgot Bellamy and Raven.
高级环境工程师
Senior environmental engineer,
代理资源长官
deputy resource officer.
这代表我将负责所有机器
That means I'm in charge of the machines
保证水源能够安全饮用
that keep our water safe to drink
以及食物安全
and our food safe to eat.
一个电磁脉冲装置
An emp.
很好
Cool.
很快就会结束的
It'll be over soon....
我保证
I promise.
爸爸
Dad?
蒙蒂
Oh, Monty...
你这也叫做得更好
You call this doing better?
放弃不是更好的做法
Giving up isn't better.
这不是我的本意
That's not what I'm--
我是为了其他人才这么做
I'm doing this for the others.
-他们能活下去 -"都是为了我的同伴"
- They'll live. - "It's all for my people"?
我以前听过这话 克拉克
Look. I've heard that before, Clarke.
这只是借口
It's just an excuse.
是你告诉我 我不是上帝
You're the one who told me I'm not god,
我无法决定他人的生死
That I don't get to decide who lives or dies.
现在如你所愿了
Well, you got your wish.
我不会为任何人决定
I'm not deciding for anyone else...
只为我自己
Just for me.
听着
Look.
我明白 这是永无休止的
I get it. It's been endless.
你忍♥受了 我们就不用忍♥受
Bearing it so we don't have to,
任何人都会厌倦...
anyone would be tired...
但你真的要丢下她吗
But are you really gonna leave her?
她没有我会更好
She's better off without me.
我可不这么认为
I don't think that's true.
我妈妈会照顾好她自己
My mom will take care of her,
贝拉米也已经做了交易
and Bellamy already made a deal
能保全他们所有人平安
that keeps them all safe.
重点是要做好人 没错
This is about being the good guys. Yeah.
即使交易让我们的人活下来了
That deal means our side gets to live,
代价又是什么
but at what cost?
你让杀人凶手
You're giving in to people
得到了永生
who murder human beings to live forever.
说来轻巧 但在现实世界里
That's easy to say, but in the real world,
我们必须为我们的同伴做最好的选择
we have to do what's best for our people.
做错误的事绝不会是最好的选择
Doing the wrong thing is never what's best.
结果无法为手段辩护
The ends don't justify the means.
你知道的
You know that.
你想要我怎么做 蒙蒂
What do you want from me, Monty?
来不及了
It's too late.
约瑟芬已经拥有了记忆
Josephine already has the memory.
只要她醒来
As soon as she wakes up,
她就知道怎样把我从我的脑中清除出去
she'll know how to get me out of my head.
一切就结束了
It's over.
我们来验证一下
We'll see about that.
这是约瑟芬的意识空间
This is Josephine's mindspace.
她掌控这里
She controls it.
她能怎么做 杀了你吗
What she gonna do, kill you?
230年的记忆
230 years of memories.
好消息是
Good news is,
我们可以在这里影响她的身体
we can affect her body in here.
坏消息是
Bad news is,
约瑟芬好像能察觉到
Josephine seems to sense it.
来吧 找一些我们能利用的东西
Come on. Let's find something we can use.
它们都是按时间线排序的
They're all in chronological order.
我更喜欢你的画
I like your drawings better.
快看
Look.
这一定是她储存自己原始创伤的地方
This must be where she keeps her primal wounds.
她说过它们会激发生理反应
She said they create a physical response.
我们可以在这里控制我的身体
We could control my body from there.
马上来 需要一点时间
On it. This'll take a minute.
我把这扇门打开 就能看清她的真面目
Find out who she is while I get this open.
再来一遍
One more time.
婆-罗-州
B-o-r-n-e-o.
约瑟芬·艾达·莱特伯恩七世
你就承认吧 约瑟芬
You can admit it, Josephine.
你有特殊癖好
You have a fixation.
这叫欣赏
It's called appreciation.
你不想念自己最初的身体吗
Don't you miss your first body?
我只活在当下
I'm all about living in the now,
注重眼前人
focusing on the people that are here,
而不是已入土的人
not those faded into dust.
也许是时候让你再关注下
Maybe it's time for you to refocus
你自己的同类了
on your own kind.
有些人不值得你的关注 莉莉
Some of these people aren't worth your attention, Lee-lee.
该怎么说呢 我很开明
Well, what can I say? I am open-minded.
今晚这杯约汁真是上头
This jo juice is really getting me tonight.
是吗
Is it? Hmm.
这不是约汁
This isn't just j-juice.
睡眠浆果
Shuimian jiangguo?
我还以为它会融合 毕竟是你编程的
I thought it was fitting, given you cataloged them,
不过我还是认为你能打败
though I still think that you could've beat
"睡眠浆果"
"Sleeping berries."
告诉我原因
Tell me why.
你必须理解 莉莉
You have to understand, Lee-lee,
艾萨克是个威胁
Isaac was a threat.
他绝不会伤害任何人 他是我的
He'd never hurt anyone, and he was mine.
怎么 你就受不了我开心吗
What, you couldn't stand to see me happy?
他违背了荣耀的意志
He defied the will of the Primes.
他违背了祭品
He defied oblation.
那不是荣耀的意志
That's not the will of the Primes.
只是你自己的
That's just you.
过去二十年间只出生了两个宿主
Only two hosts have been born in the past 20 years.
阴性们污染了血统
The nulls are muddying the bloodline.
没有祭品 我们都会消亡
Without oblation, we go extinct.
该死 你还在决定和艾萨克同流合污之前
Hell, you helped me spread the word
帮我散播了消息
before you decided to hop in the sack with Isaac.
现在你的口气听起来就像里克
Now you're sounding like Riker.
人的意义大于血脉
People are more than their blood.
我谈的是更大的未来
I'm talking about the bigger picture here.
你就用杀人来应对
Your answer is murder?
你以为我没注意到吗
Did you think I wouldn't notice?
我不知道你发生了什么
I don't know what happened to you,
但这不是真正的你
But this is not who you are.
我无聊了 你为什么要给我下药
I'm getting bored. Why the hell did you drug me?
让他们相信这是一场事故
So they believe this was an accident.
放开我
Let go of me.
你真是小看我了 艾萨克
You must think very little of me, Isaac.
你以为我不会注意到
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表