剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
那是麦迪 我要去
It's Madi. I'm going.
好吧
Ok.
米勒 留在这保护其他人
Miller, stay here and protect the others.
我会把他救回来的 相信我
I'll get him back. Trust me.
亵渎者
Blasphemers. .
各位
Uh, guys?
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
杀死入侵者
Kill the invaders!
-快走 -你怎么办
- Go. - What will you do?
我还在想办法 快走
Look, I'm still working on that part. Just go!
米勒 放下武器 我们不想杀他们
Miller, weapons down. We don't want to kill them, ok?
他们想杀我们
They want to kill us.
前进
Move in!
如果一旦开打 就会变成一场大屠♥杀♥
If we start fighting, it will turn into a bloodbath.
我们需要找地方躲起来等暴♥乱♥过去
We need to take cover and wait it out.
跟我走
Follow me!
谢天谢地
Thank god.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我去找普里雅了
I was looking for Priya.
之后我就被加布里埃之子的疯子们关了起来
But then I was blocked by a bunch of Gabriel's lunatic children.
顺便说一下 她死了
She's dead, by the way.
这是在干什么
What the hell is going on?
在圣地被净化之前 我们要离开这里
We're leaving Sanctum until it's purified.
妈妈
Mom.
你母亲杀了她母亲
Your mother murdered her mother.
是不是很讽刺
Ironic, don't you think?
你不准跟我说话
Don't you speak to me.
我之前怎么爱了这样一个叛徒
How could I have ever loved such a traitor?
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
至少你已经释怀了
At least you have closure.
够了
That's enough.
现在我们都到齐了
Now that we're all accounted for,
该走了
It's time to go.
你们都服用抗毒素了吗
Have you all taken the antitoxin?
走 去哪儿
Go? Where?
当然是去太空
To space, of course.
圣地留不住我们了
Sanctum has lost us.
至少目前是这样
For now, anyway.
我们没有飞行员 普里雅死了
We have no pilot. Priya's dead.
可能你还没把李家族的人杀了
Maybe if you didn't kill the Lees.
这不是问题
That won't be a problem.
我们不需要李家族的人
We don't need the Lees,
是吧 雷文
do we, Raven?
去死吧 凶手
Go float yourself, murderer.
现在呢
How about now?
你有三秒钟考虑
You have 3 seconds.
1...2...
好吧
Ok.
明智的选择
Good choice.
好极了
Excellent.
守卫 把囚犯带走
Guards, take the prisoners.
-遵命 -我们走通道 但要做好一切准备
- Yes,sir. - We're using the tunnel,but be prepared for anything.
再见 老朋友 圣地是你的了
Good-bye, old friend. Sanctum is yours,
不过我估计你也活不了多久了
though I suspect you won't last very long.
你们不来吗
You're not coming?
你杀了她
You killed her.
她一直都在帮忙 你却杀了她
All she did was help and you killed her.
我们要留下来
We're staying.
我们要救我们的人
We're gonna save our people.
我为你骄傲 墨菲
I'm proud of you, Murphy.
告诉你一声
Just so you know,
约瑟芬叫我"约翰"
Josephine called me "John."
小约 丹尼尔 凯莉 有问题吗
Josie, Daniel, Kaylee, is there a problem?
他们改变主意了 懦夫
They changed their minds. Cowards.
意识驱动真是浪费得可惜了
The mind drive is a terrible thing to waste.
小约 带上守卫出发吧
Josie, bring your guards and let's go.
守卫 我们走
Guards, move out.
等等
Wait.
她是他们的人
She's one of them.
把她丢去喂狼
Throw her to the wolves.
不
No.
我在克拉克的意识里看到了她
I saw her in Clarke's mind.
拿小孩作威胁可能对雷文有用
Threatening the child may work on Raven,
但如果我是对的 我们需要她才能登上飞船
But if I'm right, we need her to get on that ship.
运输船安全
Transport ship is secure.
气闸舱启用 气闸舱安全
Airlock engaged. Airlock secure.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表