剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
那时我和妈妈躲在地窖里
while my mother hid with me in the cellar.
她说"如果你哭 会被他们听见"
"If you cry, they'll hear you," she said.
所以我没有
So I didn't.
你之前告诉我你不记得父母了
You told me you didn't remember your parents.
把老鼠赶出洞的最好方式
Best way to get rats out of their hole--
放一把火
Start a fire.
我还记得那个味道
I remember the way it smelled.
但...
But...
那些烟...
The smoke...
她的头发...
Her hair...
奈娅听说后
When Nia heard what happened,
她处决了那个放火的家伙
she executed the men who did it,
把我带去了特洛伊
had me brought to Troy,
然后开始了我的训练
and started my training.
来
Come here.
你经历的事 我很遗憾
I hate that that happened to you.
但我们经历的一切带我们最终来到这里
But everything we've been through has brought us here.
从现在开始
From now on,
我们向前看 不再回头
we look forward, not back.
把她放在桌上 然后出去吧
Lay her on the table and leave us.
怎么回事
What is this?
基连安是叛徒
Cillian was the traitor.
他自杀了 但之前麻醉了克拉克
He killed himself but not before using the paralytic on Clarke.
拉塞尔 你怎么还没用解药
Russell, why haven't you used the antidote?
你知道原因
You know why.
她有血脉
She has the blood.
你阻止我 我就住手 西蒙娜
Tell me not to do this, and I won't, Simone.
捷德回来了
Jade is back.
罗丝死了
Rose is dead.
好 现在情况是这样
Ok. So here's the math.
没有更多的宿主了
There are no more hosts.
罗丝和黛利拉差了十四岁 十四年
It was 14 years between Rose and Delilah--14 years.
小约还在第三世
Josie's still third in line.
也就是说她的宿主至少35年后才会出生
That means her host won't be born for at best 35 years.
她的大脑准备好的21年后
Another 21 until her brain is ready.
我们可以再等56年到我们孩子的命名日
We can wait 56 years for our baby girl's naming day,
或者我们可以今晚就让她回来
or we can get her back tonight.
我们要做的就是杀了这个无辜的女孩
All we have to do is kill this innocent girl.
我来准备注入 你清理宿主
I'll prep for insertion. You clear the host.
抱歉 克拉克
I'm sorry, Clarke.
真的
I truly am.
别哭 拜托
Please don't cry. Please.
我保证你不会感到痛苦
I promise you won't feel pain.
宿主的思想会被抹除
The mind of the host is erased,
但大脑会毫发无损
but the brain is left unharmed.
你给了我们如此大礼 克拉克
You're giving us such a gift, Clarke,
牺牲你的肉体让给他人
sacrificing your body so that someone else might live.
听我说
Hey. Listen to me.
这是注定的
This was meant to be.
236年后 就在我们濒死之时
After 236 years, just as we're on the brink of mortality,
一艘飞船带着这具完美的容器到来
a ship arrives carrying this perfect vessel.
这是注定的
This was meant to be.
别再战斗了 克拉克 安息吧
No more fighting, Clarke. Be at peace.
这是更好的地方 如你所愿
A better place, just like you said you wanted.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
她醒了
Here she comes.
脑部开始活动
Brain activity returning.
现在就解开她的麻醉
Administering the antidote to the paralytic now.
约瑟芬 约瑟芬 你能听到我吗
Josephine? Josephine, can you hear me?
如果你能听到就眨眼 宝贝
Blink if you can hear me, sweetheart.
没事的 你没有在坠落 你安全了
It's ok. You're not falling. You're safe.
我不喜欢这个环节 从没变得容易
I hate this part. It never gets any easier.
呼吸 呼吸 我的宝贝女儿
Breathe. Breathe, my beautiful baby girl.
吸气
In.
爸爸
Dad?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
妈妈
Mom?
天哪
Oh, my god.
-天哪 -欢迎回来 宝贝
- Oh, my god. - Welcome home, baby.
缝合线没裂开
The sutures are holding.
但还是慢慢来
But take it slow.
别折腾头发了
Stop with the hair.
还不赖
Now, this I can work with.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表