剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I need a blade.
钳子
Forceps.
我来缝合
I'll close.
我在这里 你没事了
I'm here. You're ok.
我再也不是司令了
I'm not the Commander anymore.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾比的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Abby.
雷文
Raven.
上传完成
他去哪了
Where did he go?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎收看今晚的重头戏
welcome to the main event of the evening,
对恶魔加布里埃的调整
an adjustment for the demon Gabriel himself.
慢点 大个子
Easy, big boy.
还能容下多一个人吗
Got room for one more?
这边请 圣座
Right this way, Holiness.
只要有其他人敲门
As soon as someone else knocks on that door,
他们就会知道我们占领了酒馆
They'll know we took the tavern.
那时我们出击
That's where we come in.
加布里埃和墨菲控制住了内部
Gabriel and Murphy control the inside.
我们来确保没有人再进去
We make sure no one else gets inside.
如果是那样 就是三十比三
If that happens, it'll be 30 on 3.
我觉得我们有胜算
I like our chances.
森林正在苏醒
The forest is awake.
树藤刺穿了你的皮肤
The vines pierce your skin.
虫群正在吞噬你
The swarm is devouring you.
你感受到了吗
Do you feel it?
只要你愿意 荣耀之族就会救你
The primes will save you if you let them.
泽夫 我们有位特殊的客人
Zev, we have a special guest.
有问题吗 大人
Is something wrong, your grace?
没有 我们赶快搞定吧
No. Let's get this over with.
给我们俩都下药 我也需要调整
Dose us both. I need adjusting, too.
我的复活过程出了问题
Something went wrong with my resurrection.
我的记忆变少了
My memory is shot.
为了我的荣耀与恩典
For the glory and grace of me.
我对你的遭遇深表遗憾
I'm sorry this happened to you.
喝下圣地之血 否则你血溅当场
Your blood or the blood of sanctum.
我们要用火来净化圣地
We purify sanctum through fire!
去拿油 往上浇
Get the fuel! Soak it down!
我们要一起把恶魔
Together, we send the demon
和假先知送下地狱
and his false prophet to hell!
放下火把 通通退后
Leave the torch and back away.
那里面是你们的人
Those are your people in there.
帮我们救救他们
Help us save them.
我们正在这么做
That's what we're doing.
他们的牺牲是对我们所有人的庇佑
Their sacrifice will be a blessing to us all.
我不能让你那么做
Can't let you do that.
毒药在宿主身上发作得很快
The toxin is quick in this host.
不好意思
I'm sorry about this.
你看起来真的像个好人
You really do seem like a nice guy.
吻技也不错
Good kisser, too.
我来对付这些人 去灭掉火把
I got these guys! Go for the torches!
别让他们靠近酒馆
Keep them away from the tavern!
你可真慢
Took your time.
我的人更强
My guy was tougher.
为了荣耀之族的
For the glory and the grace
荣耀与恩典
of the primes!
艾寇 检查其他人
Echo, check on the others.
你还好吗
You ok?
里头一切都还顺利吗
Everything ok in there?
当然 最棒的聚会了
Yeah. Best party ever.
真爱炫耀
Show-off.
至少有十多个人逃跑了
Counted at least a dozen runners.
监视酒馆的各个方向
Watch all sides of the tavern
以防他们再回来
in case they come back.
你什么时候有这个的
When did you get that?
什么 什么东西
What? What is it?
我能看吗
May I?
你之前见过这个吗
Have you seen that before?
纹身吗 没有
The tattoo? No.
但我学习这种它一百五十年了
No, but I've been studying it for 150 years.
我们叫它异象石
We call it the anomaly stone.
你一定是在另一边的时候得到的
You must have gotten it on the other side.
还觉得你只去了
Hey. Still think you were gone
几秒钟吗
for only a few seconds?
这很美 但它的意味是什么
It's beautiful, but what does it mean?
好问题
Good question.
这意味着我还得回去一次
It means I have to go back.
他们回来了
They're back.
别让这事拖住你
Don't let this delay you.
我们还是要走
We're still leaving.
异象在等待
The anomaly awaits.
我随后就来
I'm right behind you.
乔登
Jordan...
你还好吗
You ok?
感觉你昨晚很不好过
Look like you had a rough night.
不如其他人惨
Not as rough as some.
来吧 他们要从太空回来了
Come on. They're back from space.
我看见飞船了 你去吧
I saw the ship. You go.
我要帮忙清理我们惹的麻烦
I'm gonna help clean up our mess.
他们说你害死了普里雅
They say you got Priya killed.
乔登 真♥相♥害死了普里雅
Jordan, the truth got Priya killed.
真♥相♥ 谁的真♥相♥
The truth? According to who?
我只是说圣地并不完美
I'm just saying sanctum wasn't perfect,
但我们来之前这些人很平安
But these people had peace before we got here.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're ok?
没事
Fine. Yeah.
杰克逊
Jackson!
我听说了艾比的事
I heard about Abby.
我试着做得更好
I tried to do better.
我试了
I did,
然后我失去了我妈
and then I lost my mom.
告诉我这值得
Tell me it was worth it.
告诉我这值得
Tell--tell me it was worth it.
我们做到了 我们做得更好了
Hey, hey. We did. We did do better.
我得相信那很重要
I have to believe that that matters.
我得告诉你
I have to tell you
我对此很兴奋
I'm very excited about this.
我一直在研究这些标志
I've been studying those symbols
从我们找到石头那天起
since we found the stone.
我们建营地也是因为此
We built the camp here because of it.
那个纹身
The tattoo.
有上千年历史
It's thousands to years old.
我们不知道是谁做的
We have no idea who made it
或是什么产生了磁场来支撑它
or what generates the magnetic field that holds it up,
但我们很确定它吸收了所有的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
but we're pretty sure it's what sucks in all the radio signals.
她背上的有些标志是红色的
Some of the symbols on her back are red.
这是个代码
It's a code.
很好 我们就要知道它是干什么用的了
Very good. We're about to find out what it's for.
我能看看那些画吗
May I see the drawing, please?
揭晓真♥相♥的时刻到了
Moment of truth.
如果你说对了怎么办
What happens if you're right?
我写满了一百本那个问题的可能答案
I filled 100 notebooks with possible answers to that question.
系列里最后一个标志
The last symbol in the series
叫做八元数[音同奥克塔维亚]
is called an octonion.
我所不能理解的高级数学
Advanced mathematics way above my head,
但我觉得你们共享一个名字不是巧合
but I don't think it's a coincidence you share a name.
拜托了 应该是你
Please. It should be you.
不不
u202dNo, no, no, no, no.
不对劲
It can't be right.
让我再看看纹身
Let me see the tattoo again.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表