剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
在有些人灯灭之前
I got jacked into some people's minds
我就被注入到她们的意识中了
while the lights were still on.
-她们都太平庸了 -发生了什么
- They were so average. - What happened?
第一个只有六个月大
The first was a 6-month-old.
她的意识还没有形成 一片混沌
Her mind was unformed, full of chaos,
各种图形和声音
shapes and sounds.
后面是萨万娜
Then there was Savannah.
我发誓我十五岁时可没她那么可憎
I swear I was not that obnoxious at 15.
然后她们就都死了
And then they died.
大脑出血导致中风
Brain hemorrhaging leads to stroke,
我们都不行了
and we all fall down.
很麻烦而且特别疼
It's messy and hurts like a mother,
这个还是别尝试了
would not recommend it.
两个意识 一个大脑 绝对没有好结果
Two minds, one brain never ends well,
所以说 这是个问题
so this, it's a problem.
你是怎么活下来的呢
How did you even survive?
你想知道这个 以便你能想办法把我除了
You just want to know so you can figure out how to get rid of me.
你难道没听见吗
Ok. Weren't you listening?
如果我们不做点什么 这个身体就会死的
If we don't do something, this body dies.
-你希望这样吗 -当然不了
- That what you want? - Of course not.
你为什么不去找个新的身体
Why can't you just find a new body
把我的还给我
and give mine back?
我想我是可以那样 但有风险
I could, I suppose, but it's risky.
上一个被封存的荣耀之族已经彻底死掉了
The last Primes who went on ice died forever.
我可不想那样
I'm not really into that.
再说 先占先得啊
Besides, possession is 9/10 of the law,
说句女孩儿间的悄悄话
and, just between us girls,
我还有点喜欢你的身体呢
I kind of like your body.
你是个变♥态♥
You're a sociopath.
太武断了 再说 你还说我呢
Judgy. Besides, like you're one to talk,
瓦黑达
wanheda.
以我来看 你有两个选择
The way I see it, you have two options--
要么告诉我你是怎么活下来的 我来纠正
Tell me how you survived so I can fix it,
并且保证你的同伴可以高高兴兴地活下去
and I'll make sure your people live happily ever after
要么不 最后我们俩一起死
or don't, and eventually, we'll both die, anyway.
不同之处在于 我会在另一个人身体上重生
The difference is, I'll be reborn in someone else,
然后告诉我父亲发生了什么
tell my father what happened,
他会把你的同伴赶走 让他们统统死在树林里
and he'll kick your people out to die in the woods.
去死吧
Go float yourself.
我不明白这是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
意思就是 我什么都不会告诉你
It means that I'm not telling you anything,
而且我也不会那么轻易就屈服
And I don't go down easy.
你真够自私的 而且还愚蠢
Wow. You're selfish, not to mention dumb.
你的意识空间储存了你所有的记忆
Your mindspace contains all your memories,
你可别去想你把它们都放在哪里了
so try not to think of where you keep them.
你好
Hello.
你控制着你的意识空间 克拉克
You control your mindspace, Clarke.
可你没办法控制你的思想 真是太糟了
Too bad you can't control your thoughts.
我收回我的表扬 这真是个灾难
I rescind my compliments. This is a disaster.
难道没有人教过你组织架构吗
Didn't anyone ever teach you about organizational structure?
从我的脑子里滚出去
Get out of my head.
行了 克拉克 爱即分享
Now, now, Clarke. Sharing is caring.
克拉克 小心
Clarke! Watch out!
我不会让你死在这场战争中
I will not let you die in this war.
虐待儿童还打着保护的幌子 酷
Child abuse dressed up as protection. Cool.
-克拉克 等等 -真的吗
- Clarke, wait. - Really?
你在对我隐藏什么记忆吗 克拉克
Are you hiding a memory from me, Clarke?
-没礼貌 -你不会找到它的
- Rude. - You'll never find it.
知道吗 我研究所有的生命形式
You know, I study all life,
但最让我着迷的是昆虫
but insects always fascinated me most.
它们冷酷 无情
They're merciless, ruthless.
让我敬重
I respect that.
人类太混乱了 太感情用事
People are so messy, so emotional.
因为这样 他们很容易就被识破了
Because of that, they give themselves away.
我总能猜透人们的心思
I could always figure people out,
还是个孩子时就能
even as a kid.
他们紧张时我能知道
I could tell when they were nervous.
他们的脉搏会加速
Their pulses would beat faster.
眼神会闪烁 呼吸会急促
Eyes would dart. Breath would quicken.
这是生理学
It's physiological.
知道我的敏锐感官
You know what my spidey senses are telling me
现在在告诉我什么吗
about you right now?
告诉你我不会帮助你抹去我的意识
That I'll never help you wipe my mind?
你觉得自己很冷酷
You think you're a badass,
可你的硬气下面是自我怀疑
but your bravado covers self-doubt.
你必须要把你的秘密具象化
You had to physicalize your secret
你才能把它守在身边 你控制得到的地方
so you could keep it close, where you have control.
我敢打赌此刻它就在你身上
I bet you have it on you right now.
把它给我
Now let me have it.
警报 碰撞警报
Warning. Collision alert.
我们回来了 臭婊♥子♥
We're back, bitches.
-怎么会 -行了吧
- How? - Come on.
你没那么傻
You're smarter than that.
你觉得我们是怎么重生的
How do you think we're resurrected?
我的意识驱动支持着我的意识
My mind drive backs up my consciousness.
在意识空间里我是死不了的
I can't die in the mindspace,
可你会
but you can
除非把你留下的那个机关还能再把你送回来
unless whatever fluke kept you here can bring you back.
你呢 我的朋友 要拼死一搏
You, my friend, are playing for keeps.
我一小时前用了镇静剂
I took a sedative about an hour ago,
所以我有整晚的时间在这里杀了你
so that gives me all night to kill you in here
或是找到我该怎么在外面杀掉你的方法记忆
or find the memory of how I can kill you out there.
你选哪个
Got a preference?
不管怎样 克拉克 你都得死
Easy or hard way, Clarke, either way, you die.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我得比她领先一步
I just have to stay ahead of her.
-要是我能躲 -你很擅长这么做 不是吗
- If I can hide-- - You're good at that, aren't you,
在别人战斗时躲起来
hiding while other people fight.
什么
What?
你在选举仪式上就是这么做的
You did that during the conclave.
我在为大家的生命战斗时
While I was up there fighting for everyone's lives,
你却在这里 偷走了我以鲜血换来的东西
you were down here stealing what I bled for.
算了 没事 你和我一笔勾销了
Whatever. Fine. You wrote me off,
唐家村选举仪式的事 我理解
the conclave at Tondc--I get it--
但问题是 我真的以为你在乎贝拉米
But the thing is, I really thought you cared about Bellamy.
我真的在乎你们两个
I care about both of you.
但你还是把他留在了角斗场 不顾他的生死
But you left him in the pits to die, anyway.
我必须这么做 他也明白 他...
I had to, and he understands. He...
他原谅我了
He forgave me.
是吗
Did he?
那为什么他不在这段记忆里
Then why isn't he here in this memory?
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you why.
因为你不敢面对他
Because you're too afraid to face him
因为你知道他认为你是个
because you know he thinks you're a monster
会抛弃所有人的怪物
who will abandon anyone.
我不是这样的
That is not who I am.
我不知道你为什么要跟我争论 克拉克
I don't know why you're arguing with me, Clarke.
毕竟我只是你潜意识的投射
After all, I'm just a subconscious projection of you.
警告 碰撞警报
Warning. Collision alert.
-帮帮我 -别做梦了
- Help me. - That'll happen.
你看起来真有趣
You look fun.
搞定她
Have at her.
连你的意识投射都恨你 克拉克
Even your projections hate you, Clarke.
玛雅
Maya?
你好 克拉克
Hi, Clarke.
不 我不想这样 一点也不想
No. I don't want this. I don't want any of this.
是这样的 克拉克
That's the thing, Clarke.
你的某一部分想要这样
Some part of you does want this,
否则我不会在这里
or I wouldn't be here.
我有个问题要问你
I have a question of you.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表