剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你是飞行员 对吧
You're the pilot, right?
是的
Yeah.
我想你会喜欢她
I think you'll like her.
他们之前有摩托车吗
They had motorcycles?
现在还有 机械车间让它们驰骋了两百多年
Still do. The machine shops kept them running for over 200 years.
借过
Coming through!
约西亚 小心点
Josiah, be careful with that.
等等 机械车间在哪里
Wait. Where's the machine shop?
最后一问 你麻醉时记得什么
Last question: what do you remember from when you were paralyzed?
所有事情
Only everything.
好吧 别担心
Well, don't worry.
过了今晚 一切就会像没发生过一样
After tonight, it'll be like it never happened at all.
你没问题
You're good.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在是你
Now for you.
我说了 我没事
I told you, I'm fine.
我向你母亲保证我会确认
Well, I told your mother I'd make sure of that.
老天 我真厉害
Damn. I'm good.
她的求知欲很强 你母亲
She's fairly intense-- your mother.
我同意她使用我们的医学图书馆
I granted her access to our medical library,
然后有人告诉我 她要求搬张床进去
and I'm told she asked for a bed to be brought in.
你最好把这个遮住
You best keep this covered...
除非你希望大家都膜拜你
Unless you want people to worship you.
是啊 那就太糟了
Yeah. That would suck.
一会见
I hope I see you later.
他很帅
He's cute.
别闹了
Stop.
所以以后都是这样了吗
So is this what it'll be like from now on?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我觉得我们有权重新开始 不是吗
I think we deserve a fresh start, don't you?
这是不是意味着我能上学了
Does that mean I can go to school?
不 麦迪
No, Madi.
-克拉克 -我们说好的
- Clarke. ?- Hey, we've talked about this.
你选择成为司令
You chose to be commander.
就有随之而来的责任
That comes with responsibilities.
你觉得会发生什么
What do you think's gonna happen?
没人会发现我是夜之血脉
No one's gonna find out I'm a nightblood.
别说了 盖娅在飞船那边等你
Quiet. Now, Gaia's waiting for you at the ship
米勒和杰克逊也在
with Miller and Jackson.
她和我说了影赫达的事
She told me about Sheidheda.
你知道你可以卸任的 对吧
You know you can step down, right?
把火种取出来
Take out the flame?
没人会责怪你
No one would blame you.
我会
I will.
我去训练了
I'll go train.
来吧 各位
Come, everyone.
可不能错过这个开场仪式
We don't want to miss the opening ceremony.
墨菲和艾默莉呢
Murphy and Emori?
和其他人一起去飞船那边了
Went to guard the ship with the others.
墨菲会错过一个扮演愚蠢醉汉的机会吗
Murphy missing a chance to act like a drunken fool?
现在我有点担心了
Now I'm worried.
他没事的
He'll be fine.
也许我们也该过去
Maybe the rest of us should go there, too.
什么 不 我需要这个
What? No. I need this.
我们是荣耀之族的贵客
We're guests of the Primes.
如果我们自己回飞船了
If we isolate ourselves on the ship,
他们也许会觉得冒犯
they may take offense.
乔登 大伙 来吧
Jordan? Guys, come on.
我去吧台那边
I'll be at the bar.
来吧 你们会想听听第一件要坦白的事的
Come on! You don't want to miss first confession.
你看上去美极了
You look so beautiful.
欢迎来到命名日
Welcome to Naming Day.
今天我们奉行圣城的四个核心理念
Today we observe the 4 pillars of Sanctum.
它们是
They are?
忏悔 更新 喜悦 新生
Repent, renew, rejoice, rebirth.
没错 新生
Correct. Rebirth.
新生
Rebirth!
今天我们纪念敬爱的普里雅回归
Today we mark the return of our beloved Priya...
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
没错
Indeed.
在此我们将她的名传给同样敬爱的黛利拉
As we bequeath her name to our equally beloved Delilah.
作为每次命名日的传统
As is tradition with every Naming Day,
我会开始道歉
I will begin the process of making amends.
作为你们的领袖
As your leader,
在红日时保护大家的安全是我的职责
it's my job to keep us safe during the red sun.
凯莉
Kaylee...
我让你们失望了
I failed you in this.
当我意识到你和你的家人没能赶在日食之前
When I realized you and your family didn't make it
到达莱克的据点
to Ryker's keep before the eclipse.
我关上了门
I closed the door.
我已经尽可能地让门开久一点了
I kept it open as long as I could.
直到大家的生命都会受到威胁
Until the life of everyone else was at risk.
这是一个必然悲痛的决定
It was a decision with tragic consequences.
我明白你的心碎
I know the heartbreak you feel.
我理解你的痛苦
I know your pain.
每一天 我都在想念约瑟芬
I miss Josephine every day.
是我给你带来了痛苦
And the fact that I'm the cause of this pain for you...
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在轮到你们了
And now it's your turn.
告诉你们身边的人 你爱他们
Tell your neighbor that you love them.
向那些你伤害过的人道歉
Make amends for those you've hurt.
尽情释放自己
Free yourselves.
我能和你聊聊吗
Hey. Can I talk to you?
我猜猜 我是你这次道歉之旅的第一站
Let me guess. I'm the first stop on the apology tour?
雷文 请听我说
Raven, listen to me, please.
对不起
I'm sorry...
峡谷的事
for the gorge,
麦克科瑞和他的军队 还有肖
for Mccreary and his army, for Shaw.
闭嘴
Shut up.
不准提他
Keep him out of this.
他希望你快乐 雷文
He wanted you to be happy, Raven.
他的遗言是 你应该得到幸福
His last words were that you deserved happiness.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You turned us in.
好人们因你而死
Good people died because of you.
肖被严刑拷打
Shaw was tortured...
因为你
Because of you.
你知道吗
Do you know what?
你的问题不是出在要弥补上 克拉克
Your problem isn't making amends, Carke.
每次你做出可怕的事
Every time that you do something horrible,
你只会道歉
you say you're sorry.
然后重蹈覆辙
And then you do it again.
克拉克·格里芬和她不可能的选择
Clarke Griffin and her impossible choices.
至少拿出点勇气 把你的选择坚持下去
At least have the balls to stand by them.
贝拉米 被你留在角斗场等死的那个人
Bellamy, the guy that you left to die in a fighting pit,
把自己的妹妹留在树林里等死
left his own sister to die in the woods.
因为她对自己所接触到的一切而言
Because she was a threat to everything and everyone
都是一个威胁
she comes into contact with.
你知道吗
Well, guess what.
你和她唯一的区别
The only difference between you and her
就是奥克塔维亚不会假装自己很内疚
is Octavia doesn't pretend to feel bad about it.
别说谎了 我们知道那个叫克拉克的人是宿主
Stop lying. We know the one called Clarke is a host.
-放松点 -闭嘴 她会开口的
- Take it easy. - Shut up. She's gonna talk.
有多少黑血人和你们一起来的
How many more black bloods came with you?
住手
No.
千真万确 赛维尔
So help me god, Xavier,
如果你说那个老头不会同意又一个...
if you say the old man wouldn't approve one mo--
-不 他不会同意的 -他说得对
- No, he would not. - He's right.
我们一回去 老头就会让她开口
The old man will get her to talk once we get back.
老头都不愿意和我们说话
The old man won't even talk to us.
我们都不知道他是否活着
We don't even know if he's alive.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表