剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我不害怕 我不害怕
I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid.
-别动 -别动 她们在那
- Don't move. - Freeze! There they are.
上 包围她们
Go! Surround them!
树枝不错
Nice stick.
罗丝 谢天谢地
Rose, oh, thank god.
还不行 先确保他们都死了
Not yet. Make sure they're all dead.
他们没有
They're not.
不 那家伙是我的
No. That one's mine.
不
No!
我想我们的交易没达成
I suppose our deal is off.
你现在在做什么
What are you doing now?
他们中的一个人不在里面
One of them wasn't here.
我要找到他 然后杀掉他
I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna kill him.
他是首领吗
Was he their leader?
不是 他们的首领是个老头...
No. Their leader is some old man who--
你看到他了吗 那个老头
You saw him, the old man?
没有
No.
从我听到的来看 他们都不知道他是死是活
From what I heard, they don't even know if he's dead or alive.
但如果他还活着 而我杀了他
But if he is alive and I kill him...
荣耀之族将尊重这个交易
The primes will honor the deal.
我敢打包票
I'm sure of it.
那就视作交易成功
Then consider it done.
祝你好运
Good luck.
看来你有了个伴
Looks like you got a partner.
来吧 我教你怎么骑
Come on. I'll teach you how to ride this thing.
我们杀了几个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We kill some terrorists.
来自地球的魔鬼成了圣地的英雄
The devils from earth become the heroes of sanctum.
简单得很
Easy peasy.
你说呢
What do you say?
我加入
I'm in.
打扮成敌人的样子 聪明
Dress like the enemy. Smart.
闭嘴
Shut up.
看 一段美妙友谊的开场白
See? The beginning of a beautiful friendship.
好了
Ok.
你让它启动了
You got it started.
我想你一定很以自己为豪
I guess you're pretty proud of yourself.
我以为你是个工程师
I thought you were a mechanic.
我是 不过也是一个命名日迟到的荣耀之族
I am, but I'm also a prime who's late for the naming.
我们找时间得骑它去兜兜风
We should take her out sometime.
别告诉我你不会骑
Don't tell me you don't ride.
还不会 不过我想应该能学会
No, not yet, but I'm sure I can figure it out.
毋庸置疑
Of that I have no doubt.
现在先收拾收拾
Well, for now, go clean up.
我们去宫殿吧
We'll head to the palace.
是时候品尝美酒了
It's time for that good wine.
我可以邀请你进去
Oh, I can probably get you on the list.
在荣耀之族的荣光和伟大下
For the glory and greatness of Primes,
聚会即将开始
the meeting is about to begin...
我们不该下去吗
Shouldn't we be down there?
我就在我该在的地方
I'm exactly where I should be.
很高兴你也来参加
Glad you could join us.
起来吧
Rise.
黛利拉·詹丽斯·沃克曼
Delilah Janice Workman,
和我们每个人一样 你被选中
you have been chosen, like each of us,
来接受圣地的伟大奇迹
to receive the great miracle of the sanctum.
你接受这份荣光吗
Do you accept this honor?
是的 圣座 我接受
Yes, holiness, I do.
很好
Very well.
那上前来接受命名
Then come forward and be so named.
别让我成为玻璃罩里的面庞
Don't let me be a face behind the glass.
结束了吗
Is it over?
还没有
Not yet.
抱歉我吵醒你了
Sorry if I woke you.
没有
I'm not.
天哪 这里很美
God. It's beautiful here.
直到魔鬼倒下的一小时前
Until an hour before the devil fell,
上帝还认为他在天堂很美
God thought him beautiful in heaven.
出自《萨勒姆的女巫》
It's from "The Crucible."
加布里埃最爱的戏剧
It's Gabriel's favorite play.
荣耀之族禁止的 别出♥卖♥♥♥我
Banned by the primes, so don't quote me.
是什么意思
What does it mean?
我想 应该是说每个故事都有两面
Well, I...suppose it means that there's two sides to every story.
那告诉我另一面
So tell me the other side.
就是说圣地不是所有人都
Let's just say that not everyone in sanctum
信仰荣耀之族为神的
believes in the divinity of the primes.
神
Divinity.
我要去见一见
I have to see this.
是个爱好
It's a hobby.
你得原谅我
You'll have to forgive me.
新面孔总是让人很有绘画欲
New faces are so much more interesting to draw.
你在想我为什么圈了你
You're wondering why I circled yours.
我想是因为我的血
I'm guessing it's because of my blood.
很对 你可以帮我省点时间
Very good. You can save me some time
告诉我有几个人和你一样
and tell me how many others are like you.
没有 我先失陪了
None. Now, if you'll excuse me--
克拉克
Clarke.
你不必害怕我
I'm not the one that you should be afraid of.
那让开
Then get out of my way.
克拉克 听我说
Clarke, listen to me!
米兰达八世
Miranda VIII.
别担心 只是暂时性麻痹
Don't worry. It's a temporary paralytic.
等我们带你去加布里埃之子那里
By the time we get you to the Children of Gabriel,
你就没事了
you'll be fine.
请允许我为大家介绍
It is my great honor to present
普里雅七世
Priya, seventh of her line.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
现在让火焰净化圣地 释放我们的罪孽
And now through fire, we purify sanctum and release our sins.
黛利拉
Delilah, hey.
我的好孩子
My beautiful baby boy.
我想知道他们多少人写了"杀"
I wonder how many of them wrote down "Murder."
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
加布里埃之子不会伤害你
The Children of Gabriel won't hurt you.
但愿这个乳液能让我撑得够久
Hopefully, this gel will keep me alive long enough
好让我通过辐射护盾
to get me through the radiation shield.
如果我的死能打倒荣耀家族
If my death can put an end to the Primes,
那就值得
then it's worth it.
要出门吗
Going somewhere?
你不能让他们得到另一个宿主
You can't let them have another host.
抱歉 克拉克
I'm sorry, Clarke.
阻止他
Stop him now.
很好 送去见荣耀拉塞尔
Good. Now send for Russell Prime.
他们从我这什么都得不到
They'll get nothing from me.
打倒荣耀家族
Death to Primes.
我是个混♥蛋♥
Look, I'm a jerk.
我把自己对奥克塔维亚的感受强加于你
I was taking my feelings about Octavia out on you.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
我想他们
I do miss them.
蒙蒂和哈珀
Monty and Harper.
也许我没表现出来 但我有
I may not show it, but I do.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
你说得对
You were right.
我觉得自己又一次封闭了
I feel myself closing down again.
当然会
Of course you are.
我们从离开方舟起 就一直在为生存战斗
We've been fighting to survive since the moment we left the ring.
我这一生都在为生存战斗
I've been fighting to survive all my life.
我八岁时
I was 8...
奈娅女王带我离开了故土
When Queen Nia's army took our land.
我爸爸拒绝了
My father resisted.
他们杀了他
They killed him
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表