剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
四海一心
as we love as one.
我敢肯定你应该待在里面的
Pretty sure you were supposed to stay inside.
没错 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
-只是... -我逗你呢
- It's just-- - I'm kidding.
荣耀家族想把你们和我们隔离开
The Primes want you isolated from us.
我们不应该提问或者回答你们的提问
We're not supposed to answer or ask any questions.
-为什么不能 -那可是个问题
- Why not? - that's a question.
他们选择了我们是因为我们的酒馆
They chose us because of our tavern
还有就是因为明天
and on account of the fact that tomorrow
我会成为他们的一员
I become one of them.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What?
那是说你是个公主吗
Does that mean you're a princess?
我看着像公主吗
Do I look like a princess?
我不知道 你像
I don't know. Yes.
我可不是公主
I'm not a princess.
我在一家酒馆的楼上工作生活
I work and live above a tavern,
但明天是我的命名日
but tomorrow is my naming day.
我会成为普里雅七世
I become Priya the Seventh.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
你在这啊
There you are.
你不应该来外面
You're not supposed to be out here.
如果要他们帮助我们
If they're gonna help us,
我们就要遵守他们的规矩
we need to follow their rules.
你们两个都回里面去
Back inside, both of you.
不要紧的 卡修斯 我要他出来的
It's all right, Cassius. He's with me.
对不起 但他不该走入大家的视线
Apologies, but he stays out of sight.
这也是您得到的指令
They're your orders, too.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for interrupting.
我能明白拉塞尔为什么喜欢她
I can see why Russell likes her.
是啊 她非常棒
Yeah. She's pretty great.
其实我是听她的故事长大的
I was actually raised on stories about her.
我知道这听着挺怪的
I know that sounds weird.
我最喜欢故事了 给我讲一个
I love stories. Tell me one.
我们上吧
Let's bring it on here.
刀不错
Nice knife.
你用它杀死的是我的朋友
The man you killed with is was my friend.
小乔 别动她
Geo, leave her.
回到你的位置上 快到第二个月亮了
Get back to position. It's almost second moon.
加布里埃之子 都过来
Children of Gabriel, gather round.
你看到了几个人
How many do you see?
毒镖射到了我的防弹背心上
The dart hit my bulletproof vest.
我需要知道有几个 眨眼告诉我
I need to know how many. Blink it out.
荣耀丹尼尔
Daniel Prime.
还有菲和维克多
Faye and Victor, too.
为什么没有凯莉
Why no Kaylee?
老头子看见这个后 他一定会找我们的
When the old man see this, he will come back to us.
我知道他会的
I know he will.
-打倒荣耀家族 -打倒荣耀家族
- Death to primes! - Death to primes!
打倒荣耀家族 打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes! Death to primes!
打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes!
打倒荣耀家族 打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes! Death to primes!
打倒荣耀家族 打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes! Death to primes!
打倒荣耀家族 打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes! Death to primes!
我们来晚了
We're too late.
确实 放开我
Like hell, we are. Let me go!
荣耀维克多 菲和丹尼尔都没了
Victor, Faye, and Daniel Prime are lost.
你是最重要的 行动取消
You're the priority. Abort the mission now.
你在说什么 我们的人还在那边呢
What are you talking about? Our people are there.
没事 我们不需要他们
It's ok. We don't need them.
走吧 我们会把我们的亲人带回来
Go. We'll bring our family home.
打倒荣耀家族 打倒荣耀家族
Death to primes! Death to primes!
应该会很有趣
This should be fun.
接着倒
Ahh. Keep them coming.
幸亏今晚我们要收割了
Good thing we harvest tonight.
需要多做一些
Gonna need to make more.
你们都是晚上收割吗
Hmm, you harvest at night?
太好喝了
Oh, that is so cool.
我看到过说这样有助于保持
I've read that it helps preserve
果实的纯净度
the purity of the fruit.
是因为这个吗
Is that why?
小子 我还得教教你把妹的技巧
Need to work on your game, kid.
至少看在你♥爸♥爸的份上我要教教你
I owe your pops at least that much.
他的技巧没问题
His game is just fine.
是吗
Yeah?
他们成长得可真快
Oh, they grow up so fast, don't they?
可不是
Yes. They do.
怎么了
What?
只不过是件裙子而已
It's just a dress.
对了 谢谢你
Thank you, by the way.
我很高兴 你的护卫在外面呢
My pleasure. Your escort's outside.
你看起来很漂亮
You look beautiful.
-怎么了 -"怎么了"
- What's wrong? - "What's wrong?"
如果我不说服他们让我们留下
If I don't convince them to let us stay,
我们都会死在一个我们一无所知的卫星上
we die on a moon we know nothing about.
那么就说服他们
So convince them.
这就完了 这算你的激励演说吗
That's it? That's your big pep talk?
马库斯擅长外交 我不行
Marcus is the diplomat, not me.
妈妈 我很抱歉 我忘记问了
Mom, I'm so sorry. I didn't even ask.
他还好吗
Is he ok?
他又回冷冻舱了
He's back in cryo,
我希望圣地里有药
and I'm hoping that there'll be medicine here in Sanctum
能帮到他 但是除非你能说服
that will help him, but we won't know that
他们的领袖站在我们这边
unless you get their leaders on our side.
做你自己就好
Just be yourself.
别跟他们讲太多
Don't tell them more than you have to
也不要说谎
and don't lie.
除非他们问到世界末日
Hmm, unless they ask about the end of the world.
要真是如此 别跟他们说你开了第一枪
In that case, maybe don't tell them you fired the first shot.
别担心 墨菲
Don't worry, Murphy.
地狱肯定能容得下我们俩
Hell's big enough for both of us.
在荣耀家族的荣光和恩赐下
By the glory and grace of the Primes,
今晚的收割节将从第一个月亮开始
tonight's harvest festival will begin at first moon.
请和我们一起庆祝圣城的赏金活动
Please join us as we celebrate the bounty of Sanctum
圣洁地筹备普里雅七世的命名礼
in holy preparation for the naming of Priya the Seventh.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
-愿她的名为圣 -愿她的名为圣
- Hallowed be her name. - Hallowed be her name.
欢迎你 克拉克 请加入我们
Welcome, Clarke. Join us, please.
谢谢您
Thank you.
-你一定饿坏了 -我还好
- You must be starving. - I'm fine, actually.
黛利拉的家人一直很照顾我们
Delilah's family has been taking good care of us.
谢谢你们
Thank you for that.
当你在别人家里做客时不吃东西
It's rude not to eat when you're a guest
可是不礼貌的 克拉克
in someone's home, Clarke.
好的
All right.
天哪 太好吃了
Oh, my god, it's really good.
我们喜欢这种简单的乐趣
We like our simple pleasures here.
我们不喜欢有陌生人造访
We don't like finding strangers in our home.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry about that,
我们当时正在逃离虫袭
but we were running from a swarm.
相信我 我们不想被人这样介绍
Trust me, it's not the way that we wanted to be introduced.
就像你们埃利吉乌斯三号♥的始祖一样
Like your founders on Eligius III,
我们希望重新开始 做得更好
we're looking to start over, do better.
是啊 考虑到你摧毁了
Yes. I would hope so,
你出生的星球 我也希望如此
considering you destroyed the planet of your birth.
其实我出生在太空
Actually, I was born in space,
但我同意你的观点
but I take your point.
我实话实说
Look. Here's the truth.
没有你们的帮助 我们在这里活不下去
Without your help, we won't survive here.
你我都很清楚
You know it. I know it.
我们的祖先确实摧毁了地球
Our ancestors did destroy the earth,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表