剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Don't shoot. You'll hit Josephine.
趴下 快趴下
Down! Get down!
我去接她 你们负责其他人
I got her, you get the rest.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank god you're ok.
来吧 我们带你回家
Come on, let's get you home.
真的吗
Really?
她刚刚可是救了你一命
She just saved your life.
为什么我能看到你
Why can I see you?
因为情况越来越糟糕了
Because it's getting worse,
就跟我之前说过的一样
like I said it would.
听我说 刚在那里面 你的表现让人十分钦佩
Look, what you did back there was awesome.
别让努力白费
Don't let it be for nothing.
把控制权给还给我
Give me back control.
反正我趁你睡觉的时候也一样可以拿回控制
I'll just get it anyway when you fall asleep.
你现在在做什么
What are you doing now?
加布里埃 我的名字是克拉克·格里芬
Gabriel, my name is Clarke Griffin.
约瑟芬·莱特伯恩在我的脑子里
Josephine Lightbourne is in my head.
如果你能听到 我们来找你了
If you can hear this, we're coming to you.
你疯了吧
This is insane.
他没回复过他们的呼叫
He didn't respond to their call.
他大概都已经死了
He's probably dead.
-拜托 我们回去圣地吧 -不可能
- Please, let's just go back to sanctum. - Not a chance.
好吧 那我来开
Jeez. Fine, I'll drive.
但那样的话 你就得让我控制回身体了
But for that, you do have to give me back control.
克拉克 你不知道如何...
Clarke, you don't know how to--
你还从我脑子里偷学了什么
What else of mine have you stolen?
感觉很不爽吧
加布里埃 我的名字是克拉克·格里芬
Gabriel, my name is Clarke Griffin.
...我们抓获一人
...we have a prisoner.
我现在知道我该做什么了
I know what I have to do now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
异象里到底发生了什么事
What happened inside the anomaly?
我还是不知道 不好意思
I still don't know. I'm sorry.
等下
Wait.
拜托
Please.
我觉得我应该得到一个解释
I think I deserve an explanation.
"值不值得"跟这事一点关系都没有
Deserve's got nothing to do with it.
异象给了我第二次机会
The anomaly gave me a second chance.
现在我得去争取不让机会白费
And now I need to earn it.
杰里科呼叫天意
Jericho to providence,
我们抓获一人 声称荣耀之族现在能制♥造♥宿主
we have a prisoner. That claims that Primes can now make hosts.
如果你在的话...
If you're out there...
加布里埃 我的名字是克拉克·格里芬
Gabriel, my name is Clarke Griffin.
约瑟芬·莱特伯恩在我的脑子里
Josephine Lightbourne is in my head.
如果你能听到 我们来找你了
If you can hear this, we're coming to you.
你认识她吗
You know her?
如果约瑟芬在她的脑中
If Josephine's in her head,
那她就有大♥麻♥烦了
then she's in all kinds of trouble.
那我的同伴也有麻烦了
Then my people are, too.
我得走了
I have to go.
为了什么
What for?
反正她都要来这里
She's coming here.
事情变得难以捉摸了
Things are about to get weird.
所有船上人员
All aboard who's coming aboard.
我们准备发射了
We are a go for launch.
我们现在只需要马库斯·凯恩的"基♥督♥复临"
All we need now is the second coming of Marcus Kane.
快点 快点
Move, move, move!
都让开
Everybody out of the way.
因陀罗 你在干什么
Indra? What the hell are you doing?
帮朋友一个忙
A favor for a friend.
雷文 动手
Raven, now.
你再动一下 女王就会死
One more step and the queen dies.
看紧她们
Keep them here.
-住手 那是我的 -不许动
- Stop, that belongs to me! - Don't move.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
看来交易不算数了
Looks like the deal's off.
艾比 你想想办法
Abby, please do something.
艾比 不要抗争
Abby, please don't fight this.
抗争什么
Fight what?
马库斯在哪里
Where's Marcus?
他希望我们把你留在这里
He wants us to keep you here.
艾比 不要
Abby, don't.
你不会想看到这个场面
You don't want to see this.
立刻让我离开舰桥
You let me off this bridge right now.
我向他保证过 艾比
I promised him, Abby.
雷文 求你了
Raven...please.
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
好
All right.
如果还有谁想走
If anyone else tries to leave,
就杀了那个荣耀之族
kill the prime.
走吧
Let's go.
气闸舱已封死
Airlock sealed.
不要
No!
马库斯 等等
Marcus, wait!
艾比 你不应该来这里
Abby, you shouldn't be here.
让开
Get out of my way.
不要 算我求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
因德罗 没关系
Indra, it's ok.
她应该拥有告别的机会
She deserves a chance to say good-bye.
他现在听得到了
He can hear you now.
我本不希望你看到这个 艾比
I didn't want you to see this, abby.
尤其是再次看到
Not again.
马库斯 我求你了
Please, Marcus, I'm begging you.
不要这样做
Don't do this.
已经结束了
It's already done.
这样...
This...
这样是错的 艾比
This is wrong, Abby.
我知道你心里清楚
I know you know that.
我明白你为什么那样做
I understand why you did it.
如果我失去了你
If I lost you,
又能够再次让你回来
I could get you back,
我大概也会这样做
I'd probably do the same.
但是你没办法承担这样做的负罪感
But you won't be able to live with yourself
-我也不能 -马库斯 不要
- and neither can I. - Marcus, please.
就差一点了
We're so close.
我们可以重塑新生
We can make a new life.
可以重新开始
We can start over.
这样不行
Not like this.
你曾经跟我说 你的职责就是
You told me once that your job was
让我们拥有活下去的权利
to make sure that we deserve to survive.
你记得吗
You remember?
我就是在这样做
That's what I'm doing now.
不 求你了
No, please.
我一个人做不到的
I can't do this on my own.
你可以的 艾比
Yes, you can, Abby.
你那么坚强
You're so strong.
你比我强大多了
You're so much stronger than me.
你救了我那么多次
You saved me so many times.
不只是我的命
Not just my life,
也救了我
me.
我需要你
I need you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我对你的爱 超过了我曾经的任何想象
I love you more than I ever thought I could love anyone.
但如果我不这样做
But if I don't do this now,
我们在余生都会后悔
then we both live to regret it,
太多无辜的生命也将无法挽回
and so many more innocent lives will be lost.
这能救赎我们的人性
This is how we get our humanity back.
愿你在平静中离开此岸
In peace, may you leave the shore.
在爱中到达彼岸
In love, may you find the next.
安宁地踏上旅程
Safe passage on your travels,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表