剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
在机械车间里的脑部手术
Oh, brain surgery in a machine shop.
能有什么差错呢
What could go wrong?
老实说 这很有克拉克的风格
It's very Clarke, actually.
对
Yeah.
你会成为一个神 约翰
You'll be a god, John.
他们会为你写歌♥
They'll write songs about you.
向你祈祷
They'll pray to you.
只有当你想变老的时候 你才会变老
You'll only get old if you want to,
你永远不会死
and you'll never die.
进展如何
How are we doing over there?
好了 一切准备就绪
Yeah. All set, actually.
在开始之前 以防有人动歪心思
Before we get started, in case anyone gets any ideas...
要是我没回来
if I don't come back,
婕德会给我父亲写一封信
Jade has a letter for my father
告诉他 你是如何放走加布里埃的
about how you let Gabriel go.
这会让你成为想消灭我们的始作俑者
That makes you a founder of the terrorists trying to wipe us out.
我猜你会死得很惨
My guess--you'll get fed to the forest...
而你...
And you...
以防你别有用心
In case you have any second thoughts,
她会接到命令杀了你
she has orders to kill you
以及你可爱的...
and your adorable--
艾默莉
Emori.
她拿走了电磁脉冲
She took the emp.
艾默莉 你在做什么
Emori, what are you doing?
我们回去把 成为永生的人
Let's go back, be immortals.
我的提议十秒后就失效
The offer still stands for the next 10 seconds.
拜托 让我和她谈谈 好吗
Please, just let me talk to her, ok?
我爱你
I love you.
我知道这很难
I know that this is hard,
但克拉克当时都愿意把你推进烤箱
but Clarke was willing to put you in an oven.
你记得吗
You remember that?
约翰
Oh, John,
很抱歉我们走到了这一步
I am so sorry it had to be like this.
哪一步
Like what?
艾默莉 一切都不会变
Emori, nothing needs to change.
我们可以立刻回去
We can go back right now.
我让他们别通知守卫了
I told them not to tell the guards about any of this.
如我们所愿
That's what we were counting on.
太好了
Oh, perfect.
我很佩服你们
You know, I admire you guys.
真的
I really do.
如果荣耀之族的人有你们一半有种
If the other primes had half your balls,
我们就能被宿主环绕 不会走到这一步
we'd be swimming in hosts, and none of this would be necessary,
但很遗憾 现在情况就是这样
But unfortunately, it is,
所以我要讲下情况
so I'm gonna give you the facts
因为我想你们可能没有想明白
because I really don't think you thought this through.
是 克拉克还活着 但我们共享的大脑在枯竭
Yes, Clarke's alive, but the brain we now share is dying,
所以除非你们有人是神经外科医生
so unless one of you is a neurosurgeon,
否则这具躯体几小时或几天后就会死
this body will die in hours, not days.
我的意识会有备份 但她的不会
My mind'll be backed up, and hers won't.
其实 我们的神经外科医生已经在路上了
Actually, our neurosurgeon's on his way.
杰克逊
Jackson.
好 可以
Ok. Sure.
假设他搞定了
Let's say that he figures it out.
其实他不会的 我就是假设下让你们开心
He won't, but, just for fun,
你们要去哪里手术
where you gonna operate,
在这片田里吗
here in a joberry field?
其实 我们正在考虑用你♥爸♥爸给我们
Actually, we're thinking about using one of the 14 research outposts
在地图上标出的14个研究哨站中的一个
marked on the map your father gave us.
很遗憾 你们没法通过辐射盾
Well, it's too bad you can't get past the radiation shield.
电磁脉冲主要就是这个作用
Oh, that's where the emp comes in.
艾默莉
Emori...
-好吧 -抱歉 约翰
- All right. - I'm sorry, John.
离那个设备远一点
Step away from the device.
你觉得我们在乎那个叛徒吗
You think we care about that traitor?
都知道你们不该在乎
Uh, lord knows you shouldn't,
不过 我觉得你们在乎
but, yeah, I do,
这让我们回到了另一集"艰难的抉择"
which brings us to yet another episode of "No good choices."
克拉克一定会喜欢的
Clarke would love this.
你们可以为了徒劳地救她 让墨菲死
Either you let Murphy die in a doomed attempt to save her,
挑起和我爸爸的战争
starting a war with my father
或者我们握手言和 从此幸福地生活下去
or we stay friends and live happily ever after.
给你们点时间好好想想
Take a minute to think it over.
麦迪
Madi?
不在楼下
Not on any of the lower levels.
乔登呢
Where's Jordan?
我以为他和你在一起
I thought he was with you.
不 我们为了提高效率分头找了
No. We split up to cover more ground.
我也会一起找到他的
I'll find him, too,
但你现在得走了
but you need to go now.
什么 不 我不会丢下你走的
What? No. I'm not leaving without you.
荣耀米兰达死了
Miranda Prime is dead!
加布里埃之子来了
The Children of Gabriel are here.
-是麦迪的计划 -她在大礼堂
- It's Madi's plan. - She's in the great hall.
我们得在她杀别人之前找到她
We got to find her before she kills someone else.
加布里埃之子来了
The Children of Gabriel are here.
请进去吧
Let us get you inside.
不是加布里埃之子
It wasn't the Children of Gabriel.
把地球来的人带来见我
Bring me the people from earth.
让普里雅和莱克去大礼堂 敲响警报
Get Priya and Ryker into the great hall and sound the alarm.
敲响警报
Sound the alarm right now!
约瑟芬到底在哪
Where the hell is Josephine?
对你们而言不是好消息
Huh. That can't be good for you.
立刻投降 这事就当没有发生
Stand down now, and this never happened.
没有杰克逊 我们做不到
We can't do this without Jackson.
不需要他
You don't need him.
找到加布里埃 他曾是他们之一 后来叛变了
Find Gabriel. He was one of them, but then he bailed.
莱克帮他逃脱的
Ryker helped him escape.
加布里埃七十年前就离开了
Gabriel left 70 years ago.
他现在已经106岁了 据说已经死了
He'd be 106 by now, also known as dead.
那你为什么这么在意
Why do you look so concerned?
他们来了
Here they come.
设好脉冲
Set the emp.
去你的永生
So much for forever.
不 约翰
No! John!
-不 -不 约翰 约翰
- No. u202d- oh! John! John...
把它放在靠近塔的地方
Just put it near the pylon,
插♥进♥去按下按钮
plug it in, and press the button.
确保克拉克不会干扰
Make sure Clarke is out of the way.
在重新启动之前 你们有十秒钟离开
You have 10 seconds to get out before it reboots.
你带着克拉克
You take Clarke.
我留下保护其他人的安全
I'll stay and keep the others safe.
船回来的时候 我们会来找你
When the ship gets back, we'll find you.
这真是个愚蠢的计划
This is a really stupid plan, you know.
如果你这么做 加布里埃之子会把我们都杀了
If you do this, the Children of Gabriel will kill us both,
我爸爸会杀了你们剩下的人
and my father will kill the rest of you.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
-我们能行 -你们不行的
- We got this. - You so don't.
关了 快走
It's down. Go now.
保重
Stay safe.
救回克拉克
Save Clarke.
-好 -艾默莉 快
- Ok. - Emori, come on.
他是他们一伙的
He's with them now.
不 我留下陪他
No. I'm staying with him.
去找到我们的朋友们
Go find our friends.
好了 好了
Ok. Ok.
你得走了
You have to go.
闭嘴 约翰
Shut up, John.
我的答案是 我愿意
My answer's yes.
我会永远爱你
I will love you forever,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表