剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
莱克这次又干什么了
What did Ryker do now?
是他没干什么
More like what didn't he do.
爸爸让他抹去其中一个囚犯
Dad asked him to wipe one of the prisoners,
但他完全吓破了胆
but he's completely lost his nerve.
太丢人了
It's embarrassing.
他从不想面对我们的真实处境
He's never wanted to face the reality of our situation.
我们走
Let's go.
我们不能让她们离开
We can't let them leave.
约瑟芬 快来
Josephine, come on.
我就知道
I knew it.
莱克没有吓破了胆
Ryker didn't lose his nerve,
他牺牲了自己
He lost his life.
克拉克
Clarke.
你看见麦迪了吗
Have you seen Madi?
你怎么在这
How--how are you here?
我晚点解释
Look, I'll explain later.
首先我们要降下护盾
First we need to lower the shield.
贝拉米在外面
Bellamy's out there.
带着骑兵
With the cavalry.
我会让普里雅帮我摧毁反应堆
I'll get Priya to help me take down the reactor,
然后我们去找麦迪
and then we go after Madi.
卡伦·梅森
他们像奖杯一般保留着宿主的尸骨
They keep the bones of all their hosts like trophies.
他们是身披皇室外衣的连环杀手 而我们是帮凶
They're serial killers in royal robes and we're helping them.
我帮他们造了一个马库斯的宿主
I helped them create a host for Marcus.
根本不值得
It wasn't worth it.
你在船上问我
You asked me that on the ship.
我当时以为值得 我一心只想让马库斯重生
I thought was. I couldn't see past getting Marcus back.
没有意识到你是对的
I couldn't see that you were right.
然后我让克拉克重生了
And then I got Clarke back.
我太关注失去的 却没注意到我拥有的
I was focusing on what I lost and not what I have.
我不想再这样了
I don't want to do that anymore.
我为这一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry for all of it.
为了毒品 为了让你失望 真的
For the drugs. For disappointing you. Truly.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry for...
为我们之间发生的一切
how things have been between us.
我对你的看法有失偏颇
It wasn't always fair how I judged you.
你是人
You're human.
有时候 人是很可悲的
And sometimes, being a human sucks.
就我对你的所作所为我理应受罚
I deserve to be judged for what I did to you.
而且我永远不会再那样伤害你
And I will never hurt you that way again.
也许我不算是你母亲
I may not be your mother,
但你绝对算我的亲人 雷文
but you are my family, Raven.
请允许我介绍今天的第四和第五位奇迹
May I present our fourth and fifth miracles of the day.
欢迎荣耀丹尼尔
Welcome back Daniel prime
和荣耀凯莉的复活
and Kaylee prime.
愿他们的名为圣
Hallowed be their names.
愿他们的名为圣
Hallowed be their names.
我知道你有多害怕
I know how afraid you are.
但背叛朋友并不是答案
But betraying your friends is not the answer.
不管你信不信 这对你也有好处
Believe it or not, this is good for you, too.
我想你们应该换上仪式的服装了
I think you two should get changed for the ceremony.
守卫会带你们去房♥间
Guards will show you to your suites.
艾比 能请你帮我个忙吗
Abby... can I get your help with something?
等等
Wait.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
你只复活了五个人
You've only resurrected 5 primes,
但我给了你6支剂量
but I gave you 6 doses.
我们的宿主足够
We have all the hosts we need.
抱歉这能这样 艾比
I'm sorry it has to be this way, Abby,
但我夺走了你女儿
But I took your daughter.
如你所说 你是不会放下此事的
As you said, you would never be able to get past that.
如果是我也不会
I know I wouldn't.
不 放开她
No, leave her alone!
雷文 不要
Raven, stop!
他们会杀了你的 不要
They'll kill you! Don't!
不要这样
Don't do this!
杰克逊
Jackson!
不
No!
日落之时
At the sun's set,
请和我们一同在宫殿平台上
please join us on the palace level
见证圣地的奇迹
to bear witness to the miracle of sanctum.
伪神
是他
It's him!
不许动
Don't move!
-守卫 马上围住他 -跪下
- Guards, surround him now! - On your knees!
吃土去吧
Eat dirt!
在人们参加命名仪式前快带他离开
Get him out of here before the crowd arrives for the naming.
带他去见荣耀拉塞尔
Take him to Russell prime.
走
Let's go.
加布里埃
Gabriel.
你好 拉塞尔
Hello, Russell.
流浪了70年
70 years in the wilderness,
今天就这么堂而皇之地进来了
and today, you just waltz right in.
我想你是来杀我的吧
I suppose you're here to kill me.
那从来都不是我的目的
It's never been about that.
我是来阻止杀戮的
I'm here to stop the killing.
求你 取消命名仪式
Please. Just cancel the namings.
你不必继续这样下去的
You don't have to keep doing this.
现在你肯定也看出来了
Surely by now, you can see that
没有死亡生命也了无意义
without death, life is meaningless.
哲学课你就省省吧 桑迪亚哥博士
Save your philosophy lessons, Dr. Santiago.
你来晚了
You're too late.
复活已经完成
The resurrections are done.
宿主能成为荣耀家族的一员都很荣幸
The hosts were honored to become one with their primes.
至少大多人是如此
Most of them, anyway.
那只是因为我们骗了他们
Only because we lied to them.
到此为止了
That's over now.
来的路上我看到了那涂鸦
I saw the graffiti on my way in.
只是时间问题而已
It's just a matter of time.
没什么比真♥相♥更有力
There is nothing more powerful than the truth.
你错了 信仰就有
You're wrong. Faith is.
当神全体重临
When their gods return en masse,
他们也将重新就范
they'll get back in line,
那些不肯的人
and those who don't, well,
我们还有调整预案去对付
there's always the adjustment protocol.
你解决杀戮的办法就是更多杀戮吗
Your answer to murder is more murder.
抢了年轻人身体的老人家 你还好意思说
Says the old man in the young body.
桑迪亚哥博士几世来着
Dr. Gabriel Santiago the what?
第五世还是第六世了
The fifth or sixth of his line?
这并不是我想要的 我本来准备好去死了
I didn't want this. I was ready to die.
那就去死吧
So die.
拉塞尔 这躯体 这个人
Russell, this body, this man,
他也曾为人子
he was someone's son,
为人兄
someone's brother,
却为我而死
and he was killed for me.
那征服死亡之人 唯一的愿望竟是离开人世
All the man who conquered death wants is to die.
今夜你的愿望就将实现
Tonight, you'll get your wish.
注意 检测到红日毒素
Attention. Red sun toxin detected.
请立刻前往指定地点
Make your way to your assigned location.
我的日程里好像没这一项啊
My itinerary didn't mention that.
注意
Attention...
你归来的日子里出现红日警报
The red sun alarm on the day you return.
请立刻前往撤离制定地点
Your assigned location for evactuation.
而且居然并没有出现日食
And without an eclipse, no less.
你忘了我也知道怎么控制红日毒素
You forget I know how to manipulate the red sun toxin, too.
太早了 我们必须关掉防护护盾 叫醒她
It's too soon. We have to get that shield down. Wake her up.
普里雅 普里雅
Priya. Priya.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
该死的 加布里埃
Damn it, Gabriel.
虽然我可能无法阻止他们的复活
I may not be able to stop these resurrections,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表