剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
你要停掉她的心跳
You're stopping her heart?
死亡会让她的意识重回驱动 我取出它来
Death causes her mind to back up onto the drive. I take it out...
克拉克就回来了
We get Clarke back.
我要重启她的心脏
I need to restart her heart.
她为什么不醒
Why isn't she waking up?
因为约瑟芬还在她的意识里
'cause Josephine's still inside.
她死了
She's gone.
不 她没有
No, she's not!
克拉克
Clarke?
没人会发现我是夜之血脉
No one's gonna find out I'm a nightblood.
安静
Quiet.
米兰达死了
Miranda's dead.
今晚他们要杀死你们中的一人
They're executing one of your people tonight.
-麦迪吗 -不 她是宿主
- Madi? - No. She's a host.
那个孩子可以活命
The child is spared,
但你们剩下的人会因为你们的罪行被施以火刑
but the rest of you Will burn at the stake for your crimes.
给我一个能看到行刑地的视角
Get me to a window with a view of the execution.
瞄准了
Got him.
对不起
Sorry.
听我说好吗 你仍然可以救你的妻子
So listen to me, ok? You can still save your wife.
我们仍然可以制♥造♥夜之血脉
We can still make nightblood.
骨髓
Bone marrow.
把他们放下来
Take them down.
杰克逊医生
Dr. Jackson?
我在这 麦迪
I'm here, Madi.
我的手没知觉了 有些不对劲
I can't feel my hand. Something's wrong.
救救我 我没感觉了
Please help. I can't feel it.
我喘不过气来了
I can't breathe.
麦迪 别怕
Madi, it's ok.
艾比 雷文 艾默莉
Abby! Raven! Emori!
为什么你不让我直接刺穿他的喉咙
Why didn't you let me go for the throat,
我们之前说好的
Like we talked about?
我以为你是想要复仇的
I thought you wanted revenge.
该你了
Your move.
因为杰克逊是无辜的 他是我们在、
Because Jackson is innocent. He's one of us.
你们自己人
One of you?
我们说话这会 他正在抽干♥你♥的骨髓
He's draining your marrow as we speak.
我们好好玩游戏不行吗
Let's just play the game.
下棋可不是玩游戏
Chess isn't a game.
是在教你如何运用策略
A lesson in strategy,
但你一点都不专心
and you're not paying attention.
将军
Checkmate.
杰克逊不过是枚棋子
Jackson is a pawn.
如果你当时杀死了他 我们现在都自♥由♥了
If you had killed him, we'd be free right now
并且准备去杀光那些
And on our way to the palace to kill the people
杀害了克拉克的凶手
Who had murdered Clarke.
但现在我们可能得跟她一起死在这里了
Instead we'll now likely die with her,
所以 你干得真棒
so well done.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?!
我想要你像我上次一样掌管这个世界
I want you to rule this world as I did the last.
我想要你神挡杀神 佛挡杀佛
I want you to kill everyone who gets in your way.
我想要你为克拉克复仇
I want you to get revenge for Clarke.
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what I have to do.
《地球百子》
第六季 第十一集
没事的
You're ok.
我还在这
I'm still here.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
我睡了多久
How long have I been asleep?
几个小时吧
A few hours.
真的很抱歉 克拉克
I'm so sorry, Clarke.
我知道你是目标
I knew you were a target.
但我没能保护到你
I didn't protect you.
贝拉米 是你救了我
Bellamy, you saved me.
所以我们要怎么救那些丢下的同伴
So how do we save everyone that I left behind?
如果不是你 我已经死了
You know, if you didn't, I'd be dead.
他们全都会 艾寇 麦迪
They all would-- Echo, Madi.
约瑟芬肯定会杀死他们的
Josephine would've made sure of it.
你的计划很好
Your plan was good.
我的计划是利用约瑟芬的意识驱动
My plan was to use Josephine's mind drive
去做交易获取和平
to bargain for peace,
但现在驱动上没有意识了
and now there's no mind on the drive.
我们不需要那个意识驱动
We don't need the mind drive.
我们有我就好
We've got me.
不 不可以
No, no way.
贝拉米 如果我们不把拉塞尔的女儿送回给他
Bellamy, if we don't give Russell his daughter back--
克拉克 他发现你不是约瑟芬的那刻
Clarke, as soon as he realizes you're not her,
也就是你走进那扇门的瞬间
Which will be the second you walk in the door
他一检查驱动
and he checks the drive,
你就死定了
you're dead.
所以我们把驱动放回去吧
So let's put it back in.
那是不可能的
That's not happening.
我们很感激你为我们所做的一切
We appreciate what you did for us,
但这些是我们的同伴
but these are our people.
我们自己处理就好
We'll take it from here.
这不仅仅关系到我们的同伴 贝拉米
This isn't just about our people, Bellamy.
是为了我 克拉克
Well, it is for me, Clarke.
很好 大家都醒了
Good. Everybody's awake.
所以计划是什么
So what's the plan?
我们来浪费点时间 怎么样
Let's play what's a bigger waste of time, shall we?
试图徒手撬开锁
Trying to pry off a lock with your bare hands
或者祈祷着一个十二岁的疯子
Or praying for a 12-year-old psychopath
来解救我们
to come to our rescue.
她不是疯子
She's not a psychopath.
她只是被恶魔蛊惑了
She's a child under assault from a demon.
而我们等的越久...
And the longer we wait...
恶魔对她的控制就越大
The more control he has over her.
放轻松
Just relax.
雷文正在解决这事
Raven's on the case.
我相信麦迪没事的
I'm sure madi will be fine
只要胡迪尼·米勒能撬开锁带我们离开这
as soon as Houdini Miller breaks us out of here
哈利·胡迪尼 美国魔术师
然后我们拿到贝卡的咒语书
and we get Becca's book of spells.
书是藏在机械车间的吧
That's from the machine shop, right?
不行
It's no use,
除非找到什么东西撬开
not without something to pick it.
这真是出人意料呢
What a surprise.
你还有什么高见吗 墨菲
You got a better idea, Murphy?
没有 帮我搬开这张桌子吧
Nah. Help me get this out of the way.
有谁想猜下艾寇发生了什么吗
Anyone want to take a guess as to what happened to Echo?
她本该已经救出我们所有人的
She would've saved us if she could.
我们现在也不得不假定她也被抓了
We have to assume they have her, too, now.
给他们制♥造♥夜之血脉替我们争取到了一点时间
Making them nightblood bought us some time,
但有谁真的相信
but does anyone really believe
完成后他们就会放我们离开呢
they're just gonna let us walk once it's done?
开门 走
Open it up. Let's go.
站起来 墨菲
On your feet, Murphy.
你被召唤去宫殿
You're wanted in the palace.
你因为企图谋杀荣耀的一员
You're guilty of attempting to assassinate a prime
并散播亵渎言论获罪
and spreading blasphemous rumors.
判处死罪
The punishment for this is death,
但我们可以仁慈
but we can be merciful.
你的朋友乔登救了普里雅七世
Your friend Jordan saved the life of Priya VII.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
愿她的名为圣
Hallowed be her name.
她正亲自照顾他助他康复
She's seen to his ongoing recovery personally.
鉴于你犯下的罪行是为了救自己的同伴
Because your crimes were committed to save your people,
我也给你一个获得宽恕的机会
I will offer you a chance for mercy as well.
但你要自己争取
But you have to earn it,
就从告诉我们除了泰你还告诉了谁开始
starting by telling us who else you talked to other than Tai.
没了 只有他
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表