剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
够了 我们要离开了
That's enough. We're leaving.
我相信你很期待探索你的新世界
I'm sure you're looking forward to exploring your new world.
你不想让他们知道真♥相♥
You don't want them to know the truth.
-马库斯 拜托 -没关系
- Marcus, please. - It's quite all right.
我理解你的担心
I understand your concern,
这对你来说可能是个惊喜
and this may come as a surprise to you,
但盖文这辈子最想要的
but Gavin wanted this more than
莫过于此
he wanted anything in his whole life.
算了吧
Please.
虽然我看上去跟他很像
Though I may look like him,
但我不是你养大的傀儡
I am not one of the sheep you raised to follow you into oblivion.
马库斯 别这样
Marcus, please.
我不确定这对他来说是否值得
I'm not sure it was worth it to him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
有了新的身体总是会有一段调节期
There's always a period of adjustment in a new body,
尤其是第一次
especially the first time.
如果你想 我可以派一个护卫护送他上船
If you like, I can have one of my guards escort him onto the ship.
不必了 谢谢
That won't be necessary, but thank you.
你说得对
I'm sure you're right.
他会习惯的
He'll get used to it.
没什么可担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
"我们"
"We"?
因陀罗 这是马库斯·凯恩二代
Indra, meet Marcus Kane, the second.
你好 朋友
Hello, my friend.
我们有很多事要谈
时间到了 开始 祝你好运
About time. Here we go. Good luck.
你想要什么
What do you want?
放开我
Leave me alone!
抱歉 我不能放开你
I'm sorry, I can't do that.
我们还有事情尚未解决
We've got unfinished business, you and I.
你错了 派克
Wrong, Pike.
你杀了林肯 并因此偿命
You killed Lincoln, and you died for it.
就是这样
End of story.
是吗
Was it?
你觉得冷血地杀掉
You think murdering someone in cold blood,
一个你有理由恨的人是无可非议的吗
even someone you have reason to hate, is justifiable?
是的
Yes.
而这让你变成了现在这副模样
And yet it turned you into this.
想想你要的是什么
Think what you want,
我不是来找你的
I'm not here for you.
对
No.
你是因为我来到这里的
You're here because of me.
通往未来的道路会经过过去 布莱克女士
The path to the future goes through the past, Miss Blake.
心理入门课
Psychology 101.
我们的所作所为
We are what we've done
和所遭受的一切造就了现在的我们
and what's been done to us.
没错 我承认 你经历了很多
Now, you've had a rough go, I'll give you that.
这让你的黑暗面变得更强烈
And it's made your dark side strong.
你在地下时 需要黑暗面来保护自己
I suppose you needed that to protect yourself under the floor.
但现在呢
But what about now?
你现在是谁
Who are you now?
你想要什么 奥克塔维亚
What do you want, Octavia?
我想让你消失
I want you gone.
你试过了 没用
You tried that. Didn't take.
肯定是别的东西
It has to be something else.
我想知道异象里发生了什么
I want to know what happened inside the anomaly.
我就是为此而来的
That's why I'm here.
也许什么都没有发生
Maybe nothing happened,
或许是你不应该知道的事
or maybe you're not supposed to know.
他们把它叫做异象不是没有原因的
They don't call it the anomaly for nothing.
我只知道你选择了红色箱子
What I know is you chose the red box,
所以别浪费我的时间 赶紧回答我的问题
so stop wasting my time And answer my damn question.
你想要什么
What do you want?
好
Ok.
由于我们在上课
Because class is in session,
请允许我让讨论更进一步
Allow me to facilitate the discussion.
所有的人都憎恨你
How does it feel to know that...
这感觉怎么样
everyone hates you,
你在乎的所有人
everyone you care about,
甚至是你的哥哥
even your brother?
不怎么好
Not good.
我想也是
Oh, I expect not.
但这还不是最惨的 对吗
But that's not the worst part, is it?
最惨的是连你都开始憎恨自己
You hate yourself, too.
很好
Good.
再问一次
One more time.
你想要什么
What do you want?
原谅
Forgiveness.
更深刻一些
Deeper.
比这要深刻得多
Much, much deeper.
只有微小的过错才需要原谅
Forgiveness is for minor offenses.
你杀了人
You murdered people
让他们残食自己的朋友和家人
to get them to eat their friends and families.
接着你烧毁了农场
And then you burned the farm
逼着他们去行军
to get them to march.
因为你无法接受
Because you couldn't live with the idea
不前往那个山谷的想法
of not getting to that valley,
就算当时有别的办法
even when there was another way.
你让四百人在峡谷里送了命
You got 400 people killed in that gorge.
你造成了这个世界的毁灭
You caused the world to be destroyed.
你必须去奋力争取你想要的东西
What you want needs to be earned.
说出来
Now say it!
救赎
Redemption.
什么 我听不见
What's that? I can't hear you.
救赎
Redemption!
回答正确
Ding ding ding!
布莱克小姐获得一颗星
A gold star for Miss Blake.
当你用剑刺穿我的身体时
I was trying to earn mine
我也在争取自己的救赎
when you put a sword through me.
现在面临第二个大问题
Which brings us to big question number two--
为了得到救赎 你愿意做什么
What are you willing to do to get it?
如果我没有资格得到救赎呢
What if I don't deserve it?
这和有没有资格无关
Deserve's got nothing to do with it.
闭嘴 派克
Shut up, Pike.
拿起剑 把他砍倒
Pick up the sword and strike him down.
做你知道自己必须要做的事
Do what you know has to be done.
又开始了
Here we go again.
做着相同的事 却期待得到不一样的结果
Doing the same thing and expecting a different result
这就叫疯狂
is the definition of insanity.
这是爱因斯坦说的
Einstein said that.
我说 你是统一部落的人
And I say you are wonkru
否则就是统一部落的敌人
or you are the enemy Of wonkru.
我再问你一遍
I'll ask you again.
你现在到底是谁 布莱克小姐
Who are you now, Miss Blake--
是你哥哥的妹妹
Your brother's sister
还是愿意眼睁睁看着他死在角斗场的怪物
Or the monster who would have watched him die in this very arena?
-我不怕 -是的 你一直不怕
- I'm not afraid. - Yes, you are. you always have been.
天哪 你真可悲
God, you're pathetic.
看来她还是需要我的
I guess she needs me after all.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
农场站的查尔斯·派克
Charles Pike of farm station,
按照统一部落的法律
you have been sentenced to death
你被判处死刑
in accordance to the laws of wonkru.
依照《方舟返程宪♥章♥》
You have been sentenced to death
你被判处死刑
in accordance to the Exodus Charter.
有遗言吗
Any last words?
-对你没有 -对你没有
- Not for you. - u202dNot for you.
愿我们能重逢
糟糕的选择
Bad choice.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表