剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Because I'm clean now.
戒了多久了
For how long?
我打赌你已经在盘算着你的下一次了
I bet you're already thinking about your next dose,
怀念着它给你带来的感觉
missing the way it makes you feel.
我收回这句话 是没有感觉
Scratch that-- not feel.
雷文 我不是你的母亲
Raven, I'm not your mother.
你说得对 你不是
You're right. You're not.
我母亲可能是个醉鬼
My mother may have been a drunk
为了酒把自己都能卖♥♥了
who sold herself for booze.
但她永远不会伤害我 不会利用我
She never hurt me. She never used me.
她更不会折磨我
She sure as hell never tortured me.
冷冻舱启动
重生节快乐
Happy Resurrection Day.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
贝拉米·布莱克 舱门打开
我弟弟呢
Where's my brother?
看来我们找到水源了
Looks like we found the water source.
这景色真不错
Now, that's a view.
我们在这露营吧
We camp here.
看起来在日食呢
Looks like the suns are eclipsing.
嗯
Yeah.
墨菲 墨菲 等等
Murphy-- Murphy, wait.
-我们还没检测过水质 -是啊
- We haven't tested it. u202d- Yeah.
你的伤口还没愈合
Your wounds haven't healed yet.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
约翰
John?
不对劲
Something's wrong.
进来吧 水温正好
Come on in. The water's fine.
谁能想到蟑螂还会游泳
Oh, who knew cockroaches could swim?
怎么 你想让我教你吗
What, you want me to teach you?
不 约翰 不要
No. John, no.
跟我来吧
Oh, you're coming with me.
我说真的 约翰 放开我 约翰
I'm serious. John! Let me go. John! Aah!
出大事了 你摊上事了
Big trouble. Big trouble.
埃利吉乌斯四号♥ 这里是考察一队
Eligius iv, this is expedition one.
是否收到
Do you read?
快看 外星生物
Check it out. Alien life.
至少这里还有活着的东西
At least something is alive down here.
顺便说一句 我们才是外星人
We're the aliens, by the way.
天哪 我们是外星人
Oh, my god, we're aliens.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
看到你这么开心我很欣慰 杰克逊
It's good to see you happy, Jackson.
别这样
Hey, stop.
我们在地堡都犯过错误
We both did things in the bunker.
不 是我犯了错
No. I did things.
你只是没有阻止 这是有区别的
You didn't stop things. There's a difference.
我们需要活下来
We needed to survive.
所以你才做了那样的事
That's why you did the things that you did...
就这样
Period.
我真希望这个解释说得通
Oh, I wish that were good enough.
埃利吉乌斯四号♥ 这里是考察一队
Eligius iv, this is expedition one.
是否收到
Do you read?
米勒帮忙救了奥克塔维亚一命
Miller helped keep Octavia alive.
总有一天你会为此感谢他
Someday you'll thank him for that.
是吗
Will I?
没有原谅
There's no starting over
就无法重新开始 贝拉米
without forgiveness, Bellamy.
还有人比我们更清楚这一点吗
Who knows that better than us?
你的姐妹也是这样
That means your sister, too.
埃利吉乌斯四号♥ 这里是考察一队
Eligius iv, this is expedition one.
我做不到
I can't.
再说一次 埃利吉乌斯四号♥ 这里是考察一队
One more time, Eligius iv, this is expedition one.
雷文 是否收到
Raven, do you read?
雷文会把无线电修好的
Raven will get the radio fixed.
抱歉我出♥卖♥♥♥了你 肖
I'm sorry I turned you in, Shaw.
你真的想现在说这个吗
You really want to do this now?
也许你们应该私下聊聊
Maybe you two should speak in private.
不 我希望你们所有人都听到
No. I want you all to hear this.
好吧
Great.
如果我可以 我愿意回到过去 重新选择
If I could, I'd go back and do things differently,
但我做不到
But I can't.
我们谁都做不到
None of us can.
不知为何 蒙蒂觉得我们值得拥有第二次机会
For some reason, Monty thought we deserved a second chance.
可是 这似乎已经是
Not for nothing, but this is, like,
你的第五次机会了
your fifth chance.
你也一样 墨菲
Yours, too, Murphy.
行 我去放哨了
Very good. I got watch.
你说得对
You're right.
你的朋友蒙蒂给了你第二次机会
Your friend Monty gave you a second chance,
但然后呢
but now what?
救赎来自于信仰和努力
Salvation comes from faith and good works,
来自行动 而不是语言
what you do, not what you say.
可你什么都没做
You haven't done anything yet.
仔细听 你听到了吗
Hey, listen. You hear that?
那些虫子都怎么了
What happened to all the bugs?
你们得来看看这个
You guys got to see this.
五分钟前 这家伙从我手里吃了一片叶子
5 minutes ago, this thing ate a leaf out of my hand.
现在它想吃我
Now it wants to eat me.
不仅如此 它的整个生理机能也变了...
Not only that, its entire physiology has changed from--
快看
Oh, look at that.
我杀了它兄弟 你的宠物很生气
You pet's pissed I killed its brother.
这是什么声音
What the hell is that?
昆虫群
Swarm.
是从飞船的方向来的
It's coming from the direction of the ship.
我们回不去了
We'll never make it back.
都各自找掩护
Everyone cover up.
我们现在去信♥号♥♥台
We're heading to the beacon now.
如果那里什么都没有呢
What if there's nothing there?
那我们就喂虫子吧
Then we're bug food.
好吧 大家行动 马上出发
All right. Everyone move. Move now.
保护好面部
Cover your faces.
墨菲 墨菲
Murphy! Murphy!
到处都是虫子
They're everywhere!
-约翰 -艾默莉
- John! u202d- Emori.
-救命 -艾默莉
- Help! u202d- Emori!
你在哪里
Where are you?
从我包里拿一下燃烧棒
Take the flare out of my bag.
快点
Hurry up.
成功了 它们讨厌光
It worked. They hate the fire.
燃烧棒 全部点燃
The flares, light them all.
这里 约翰 小心点 快跑
Over here! John, be careful. Run.
走吧 我们得走了
Let's go. We got to go.
救救我 我们得赶紧离开
Help me. We got to get out of here.
待在一起 三个方向都拿好燃烧棒
Stay together, flares at 3 corners.
走 快走
Move! u202dLet's go.
-快 快走 -快点
- Go, go! u202dMove! - Come on.
快点 准备好了吗
Come on. Ready?
这里 在这里
Here. It's here.
肖 快离开那里
Shaw, get out of there.
他这样会死的
It's killing him.
把他救出来
Get him out.
这是辐射 对我没有影响
It's radiation. It won't affect me.
克拉克 不 回来
Clarke, no! Get back!
坚持住 肖
Hang on, Shaw.
我来救你
I got you.
快回来 我还有三支燃烧棒
Get back. I've got 3 more flares.
克拉克 我们快没时间了
Clarke, we're running out of time here.
坚持住
Hold on.
-信♥号♥♥塔 -是的 我看见了
- The tower. u202d- Yes. I see it.
等等 埃利吉乌斯的技术 故障保险密♥码♥
Wait. Eligius tech, the failsafe code--
克拉克 快点
Clarke, hurry!
克拉克 救命
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表