剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你先冷静点 她会想通的
Just play it cool. She'll come around.
是啊 还有不要
Yeah, that and, like, maybe don't
为一♥夜♥情♥买♥♥花
get flowers for a one-night stand.
贝拉米·布莱克 约翰·墨菲
Bellamy Blake, John Murphy,
乔登·格林
Jordan Green.
对 很好
Yes, good.
母亲不在这里 也许我们应该...
Mother isn't here. Maybe we should--
放轻松 我在《等待戈多》里演过两次弗拉德米尔
Relax. I played Vladimir in "Godot" twice.
克拉克能有多难演
How hard can Clarke be?
克拉克
Clarke.
麦迪 早上好
Madi. Good morning.
我今天能去上学吗
Can I please go to school today?
有何不可呢
I don't see why not.
克拉克 我们明明说好的
Clarke! We talked about this.
据说 与我有着同样血液的人会被当成目标
Oh, apparently, people with blood like mine are a target.
荣耀家族坚持要知道
The primes insisted.
所以麦迪需要
继续跟我训练
如果她擦伤了膝盖怎么办
或者被纸划伤了手
没出什么事吧
Everything ok?
没事 挺好的 其他人呢
Yeah. Fine. Where are the others?
荣耀家族的一个人在教雷文和艾默莉
One of the primes is showing Raven and Emori
如何建造辐射护盾
how to build a radiation shield.
-莱克吗 -对
- Ryker? - Yeah.
我派艾寇和米勒去保护他们了
I sent Echo and Miller to watch their backs.
我母亲呢
And my mother?
还在图书馆里
Still in the library.
杰克逊说他之前发现她趴在书上睡着了
Jackson said he found her sleeping with her head on a book.
说到书
Speaking of books,
我送你去上学吧
let's get you to school.
-克拉克 -别激动 她不会有事
- Clarke. - Chill out. She'll be fine.
"别激动"
"Chill out"?
-怎么了 -没什么 你看起来挺开心的
- What? - Huh. Nothing. Happiness looks good on you.
看来你跟那位医生玩得不错
I take it you had fun with the doctor.
基连安吗 是啊
Cillian? Yeah.
我只能说 他还需要一些时间才能恢复
Let's just say it'll be a while until he recovers.
给你
Here you go.
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢你改变主意
Thank you for changing your mind.
你为什么改变主意
Why did you change your mind?
也许我应该重新考虑
Maybe I should reconsider.
没事 都挺好
Uh, nope. All good here.
我爱你 克拉克
他们的语言很有意思
Interesting language.
语源来自英文
English lexical source.
也许是夹杂了克里奥尔语的成分
Maybe a creole via a pidgin stage.
走吧 我知道那位母亲在哪里
Come on. I know where the mother is.
盖娅
Gaia...
等等
Hey, slow down.
麦迪不会有事
Madi will be fine.
不会有事 克拉克因为是夜之血脉被派了保镖
Fine? They gave Clarke a bodyguard for being a nightblood,
可她却让麦迪去上学
and she just sends Madi to school?
还有其他需要吗
Can I get you guys anything else?
女士 我能问你个问题吗
Ma'am, can I ask you something?
你叫我BA就可以
Only if you call me B.A.
昨晚黛利拉到底发生了什么
What happened to Delilah last night?
那个小女孩加入了荣耀家族
Our little girl became one with the primes.
你也在场 有什么问题吗
You were there. What's wrong?
没什么问题
Ah, nothing's wrong.
只是她一副不认识我的样子
She's acting like she doesn't even know me.
这就是问题所在
That's what's wrong.
孩子 我也想念她
Oh, child, I miss her, too.
普里雅的回归对我们是福报
Priya's return blesses us all.
"普里雅的回归对我们是福报"
"Priya's return blesses us all"?
那到底是什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思是他们有信仰
It means that they believe in something.
这种信仰值得尊重
That faith should be respected.
乔登 我们是客人 而且需要他们的帮助
Jordan, we're guests here, and we need their help.
不管你和普里雅之间发生了什么
I'm sure whatever happened between you and Priya--
黛利拉
Delilah.
是我和黛利拉之间的事
It happened between me and Delilah.
我知道你觉得自己有义务保护我们
I know you think you need to protect us all
因为你当初没能保护奥克塔维亚
because you couldn't protect Octavia,
但我能照顾好自己
but I can take care of myself.
-我差点就抓到他了 -是吗
- I had him! - Did you?
他引我们来这里 就是为了让我们步行
He led us here so we'd have to go on foot.
我们要按他的意思做吗
So we're doing what he wants?
如果不这样他会跑掉 如果找不到他的老大
It's that or he gets away, and I don't get his leader,
我的孩子就进不了圣所
and my baby doesn't get into sanctum.
所以 我们暂时要按他的意思做
Yes, for now, we're doing what he wants.
这到底是什么东西
What the hell is this stuff?
称之为你们的炼狱吧
Call it your crucible.
抗争得越厉害 就会死得越快
The harder you fight, the faster you die.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
提取物会抽取血液里多余的肌酸
The extract pulls excess creatine from the blood.
我们可以利用这一点
We can use that.
艾比 凯恩的肾脏已经衰竭
Abby, Kane's kidneys have failed.
他首先需要做血液透析 你心里清楚
He'll need full hemodialysis for starters. You know that.
不 我们要用腹腔透析
Wrong. We're gonna use peritoneal dialysis instead.
他腹部已经出血了 你要怎么做
He's got abdominal bleeding. How are you gonna do that?
我不知道
I don't know!
克拉克
Clarke.
她已经两天没睡了
She hasn't slept in two days.
我担心她会复吸
I'm worried that she might relapse.
我不想要毒品
I don't want drugs.
我想救马库斯
I want to save Marcus.
这有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with that?
你先走
You go.
我来跟她谈
I'll talk to her.
迟来总比不来强
It's better late than never.
《圣所与孟德尔 后代隐性性状研究》
我听到你们在聊什么了
I heard what you guys were talking about.
这本书也许有帮助
This might help.
为什么
How?
你说他需要血液透析
You said he needs hemodialysis.
这里面讲的是夜之血脉
This is about nightblood.
完全没用
It's worthless.
我读了同一作者写的书
I actually read a book by that same author.
一个优生优育项目的宣传
Propaganda on a eugenics project--
净化血脉
Purifying of the blood line.
《为荣耀之族献祭》
约瑟芬·艾达·莱特伯恩作
你不是觉得我们在贝卡实验室做的事不好吗
And you thought what we did in Becca's lab was bad?
那女人才真是个怪物
I mean, that woman was a monster.
或一位远见家
Or a visionary.
你能帮我做些笔记吗
Ok, can you take some notes for me, please?
这种叶子的纤维可作为外科手术网片
The fiber of this leaf can double as a surgical mesh.
它的气孔足够大
And the stomata is large enough
能够让伤口呼吸
that the wound would be able to breathe...
怎么了
What?
你为什么用右手写字
Why are you writing with your right hand?
克拉克 你还好吗
Clarke, are you feeling ok?
蓝蝴蝶类
你看
Here.
蓝蝴蝶类
The Lan Hudie Rhopalocera.
怎么了
What?
如果你做不了透析
Well, if you can't do dialysis,
这小家伙能代谢尿素和肌酸
this guy metabolizes urea and creatine.
看 在这写着
Look, it says so right there.
这太好了 非常好 去找杰克森
That's really good! That's good. Go get Jackson, please.
两百年 他们就绘制了这点地图
200 years, ?this is all they mapped.
安全时为何出去探险呢 对吧
Why leave when you're safe, right?
拜托 墨菲
Oh, come on, Murphy.
你的冒险精神呢
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表