剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
注定会这样
This is how it was meant to be.
你和我并肩作战
You and me. Fighting side by side.
妈妈 救救我
Mommy, please help!
小希
Hope.
救救我
Help!
乔登
Jordan?
根据我们的调整预案
According to our adjustment protocol,
失信者必将被净化
nonbelievers must be purified.
放下武器 我们不想杀他们
Weapons down. We don't want to kill them, ok?
他们想杀我们
They want to kill us.
欢迎荣耀丹尼尔和荣耀凯莉的复活
Welcome back Daniel Prime and Kaylee Prime.
背叛朋友并不是答案
Betraying your friends is not the answer.
你只复活了五个人
You've only resurrected 5 primes.
我们的宿主足够
We have all the hosts we need.
抱歉只能这样 艾比
I'm sorry it has to be this way, Abby.
-不要这样 -不 放开她
- Don't do this! - No. Leave her alone!
-不 -不
- Noooo! - No!
-妈妈 -亲爱的
- Mom? - Oh, sweetheart.
我们要救我们的人
We're gonna save our people.
我为你骄傲 墨菲
I'm proud of you, Murphy.
约瑟芬叫我约翰
Josephine called me John.
把她丢去喂狼
Throw her to the wolves.
不 我在克拉克的意识里看到了她
No. I saw her in Clarke's mind.
我们需要她才能登上飞船
We need her to get on that ship.
克拉克 艾比 你们在干什么
Clarke, Abby, what are you doing?
她们不是克拉克和艾比
That's not Clarke and Abby.
很好 看来不管你和凯恩做了什么
Very good. Seems we got our nightblood
我们还是得到了夜之血脉
despite what I'm told you did with Kane.
现在你们有三秒时间投降
Now you have 3 seconds to stand down.
否则呢
Or what?
你们要是杀了他们 我们就杀了你们
If you kill them, we kill you.
你们没考虑清楚后果
You didn't think this through.
一
1...
二
2...
立刻放下武器
Weapons down now.
我说过会如此
Told you.
克拉克的记忆或许很差劲
Clarke's memories may suck,
但关键时刻能帮上忙
but they do come in handy.
快走 走
Move. Move.
因陀罗 这是怎么回事
Indra, what is this?
保持冷静
Just say calm.
你们还有多少人醒了
How many more of you are awake?
-一个都没醒 -你确定吗
- None. - Are you sure?
我们会搜索整艘船
We'll sweep the ship.
找到一个 杀掉一个
Anyone we find dies,
他们死一个 你们也得死一个
and for each of them, so does one of you.
想修改你的回答吗
Care to amend your answer?
不
No.
好 你是他们的首领
Ok. You're their leader,
情况是这样的
so here's the situation.
我们准备出发去贝塔星球
We're setting sail for planet Beta.
需要履行二十年
It's a 20-year journey.
你们可以在休眠状态下与我们和平共进
You can take it with us peacefully in cryo...
去救麦迪 我来搞定其他人
Save Madi. I'll take care of the rest.
或者在今天死去
Or you can die today.
给你们一个小时做决定
We'll give you an hour to decide.
进攻
这里除了我们 没人能发号♥施令
No one gives orders here but us.
让他们腐烂吧
Let them rot.
走 我们有事要商量
Come on. We have things to discuss.
锁起来
Lock it up.
退后
Stay back.
雷文
Raven.
终于拿到了
Finally.
楼上的医疗室有台电脑
There's a computer upstairs in med bay.
跟我来
Follow me.
盖娅
Gaia...
解释一下
Explain.
他们那样的忠诚很危险
Devotion like that is dangerous.
即使知道会死 他们还是会服从她
They obeyed her even though they knew they would die.
等等 贝塔星球
Just wait. Planet Beta--
拉塞尔 我们根本不知道在那里能不能生存
Russell, we don't even know if it's survivable.
如果不能 我们就去伽玛星球
If it isn't, we go for Gamma,
再去德尔塔星球 艾普西隆星球
then Delta, then Epsilon.
我们不用降落就能知道那里是否能生存
We won't even have to land to find out if it's survivable.
假设没有吸收信♥号♥♥的异常现象
Assuming there are no other signal-sucking anomalies,
我们可以从这里无线接入
we can access the mind drives of the other teams
其他团队的思维驱动
wirelessly from up here.
拜托 我们曾经都是探索者 不是吗
Come on. We were explorers once, weren't we?
拉塞尔 我爱你
Russell, I love you,
我会永远跟随你左右
And I will go with you across the stars and back,
但你是对的
But you're right.
那个孩子是个问题
That child is a problem.
拜托 她有血统
Oh, for god's sake, she has the blood.
实际上 我要她做我下一个宿主
In fact, dibs on her as my next host.
西蒙娜 要是我们杀了他们的领袖
Simone, if we kill their leader,
他们永远不会跟随我们
They will never follow us,
而我们需要那些人的效力
and we need those people to serve us,
除非你打算去扫厕所
unless you plan on cleaning latrines.
好吧 那我们除掉她的沉睡军队
Fine. Then we kill her sleeping army.
因为我向你保证
Because I promise you
他们已经在讨论如何唤醒那支军队了
they are already talking about how to wake them.
我们带了足够多的意识清除液
We brought enough mind-wiping fluid
能在睡梦中清除他们的记忆
to erase them all in their sleep,
在那里 他们将被完好无损地保存
where they'll be perfectly preserved
直到我们中有谁需要新宿主
Until one of us needs a new host.
我们将永远不必认识他们
We'll never even have to know them.
好吧 但之后得去贝塔星球 同意吗
Fine, but then it's on to Beta. Agreed?
小约 你说怎么样
Josie, what say you?
你在开玩笑吗 这主意太棒了
Heh. Are you kidding? It's brilliant.
小小的屠♥杀♥ 打个长久的盹儿
A little genocide, a long nap.
管他呢 让我们成为探索者吧
What the hell? Let's be explorers.
《地球百子》
第六季 第十三集[本季终]
这个还要继续多久
How much longer will this last?
反正这几堵墙是撑不了那么久
It'll last longer than these walls will.
好吧 我们一起行动
Ok. We move together,
向所有方向射击
firing all directions.
一旦到达楼梯 迅速散开去树林
Once we get to the stairs, we haul ass to the woods.
不行 我们不能抛弃自己人
No way. We're not leaving our people.
他们马上闯进来了 打倒他们 绑起来
Here they come. Knock them out, we tie them up.
拿下够多的人 他们就停手了
Take out enough, eventually they'll stop.
是结束了吗
Is it over?
今日 我们净化圣地
Today, we purify sanctum.
调整者 出发找到那些失信者吧
Adjusters, go forth and find the nonbelievers.
带他们过来 如果遭遇抵抗 格杀勿论
Bring them here. If they resist, you may take their lives.
很好 你们都醒了
Good. You're all awake.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
你们是否信仰荣耀之族为神
Do you or do you not believe in the divinity of the primes?
你不需要用魔药去窥探我内心的想法 巫师
You don't need a potion to find out my truth, witch.
荣耀之族不是神 他们是骗子
Primes are not gods. They are liars.
也是凶手
And murderers.
你没必要杀了她吧
You don't have to do this.
我们不是你们的敌人
We're not your enemy.
你们不是 你们是瘟病
No. You're a disease,
而这个是解药
And this is the cure.
喝下圣地之血 否则你血溅当场
Your blood or the blood of sanctum.
很好
Good.
保佑丹尼尔 保佑凯莉
Blessed is Daniel. Blessed is Kaylee.
这些都是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
保佑丹尼尔 保佑凯莉
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表